Ielectric Inc.

Lighting
Milton ON L9T 0L4

Lighting
Ielectric Inc.

Reviews for Ielectric Inc.

Alex from Mississauga
Alex from Mississauga

breaker panel+ fixture installation

A friend recommended Ielectric Inc. to me. I was having issues with a burned breaker / fuse box, and I also wanted a new chandelier / light fixture installed with a dimmer switch. Igor showed up for a free estimate, explained what the cause was for the fuse burning out, and gave me a quote. I told him I would call him after getting a few more quotes, and he said that was not a problem and did not pressure me to give him the job. After getting quotes from 4 other electricians, I picked this one because he was the most honest, patient, and fairly priced. After this experience, I feel very comfortable with Ielectric team, and I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

Bob Clarke from Toronto
Bob Clarke from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Kitchen Rewire

I got IElectrics number from a close friend of mine. When I called and spoke to Igor, we actually scheduled an on site meeting for the next day. After the onsite meeting he came up with a plan and a budget to get my kitchen rewired completely to code. Igor and his crew were amazing to work with. If i had any concerns they were quick to find a solution. It was a pleasure finishing my kitchen reno with Igor and his team, great work guys.

Joe DaSilva from Toronto
Joe DaSilva from Toronto

Code Upgrades

Ielectric was referred to my wife and I by our insurance company when our home sustained damaged. We subsequently discovered numerous wiring issues which we didn't know existed. Igor was very quick to respond and got back to me quickly with an estimate to do the repairs, which we found reasonable. They completed a fairly large job in what I believe to be a short amount of time. Igor and his team were on time, friendly, knowledgeable and most important of all, they treated my home like it was their own. I would definitely recommend IElectric for anyone looking for excellent workmanship and peace of mind.

Jody from Brampton
Jody from Brampton

New panel & kitchen circuits

Igor and his team provided us an amazing price on our new panel and completed the work beautifully. He is working on the kitchen circuit work now, and his attention to detail continues to show. Thanks Igor!

Alena Makas from Markham
Alena Makas from Markham
1 review Thornhill, ON

electrical job.

We called Ielectric who came right away quoted our job and was available next morning to do the work... what service!
His price was extremely competitive and his work was flawless.
Job was done professionally and he even tidied up after himself and left the area spotless. We like that!
We would strongly recommend Igor for any electrical work and plis he has a great personality and positive outlook.Iouri.

Ekaterina Savinkova from Toronto
Ekaterina Savinkova from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Potlights

Just a quick note to thank Ihor for his prompt&courteous service in regards to my electrical needs. In service world that seems to be short on customer service, Ihor has certainly instilled my confidence that there are still contractors out there that care about the customer, providing great service at fair rate. I will certainly be passing on his company's name to all my friends and family, as I will be calling on him again in the future

nadine from Mississauga
nadine from Mississauga

kitchen

Igor has a fantastic personality and seems to have a thorough understanding of allelectrical things, which was evident when I had him quote me for work he had done for us. It was very refreshing to meet someone who seems to genuinely enjoy doing what he does! We definitely recommend ielectric and will be calling on him for electrical work in the future!

Andy from Toronto
Andy from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Pool equipment set up/garden lightning

We had Igor come to our place to do the electrical set-up for our pool equipment, hook up a garden electrical box and install exterior lighting for our backyard. I have to say, from start to finish Igor was nothin short of amazing. From his great ideas, professional approach l and all around great nature l, he made this process simple and amazing. Even our pool guys commented on the work after he left, saying Igor was one of the best they have met in their 30 years of pool installations. I am certain they will be using him in the future as will I. To top it all of, his rates were the most competitive out of all the quotes we got.

More about Ielectric Inc.

iELECTRIC INC. is an electrical company based in Milton, Ontario with over 15 years of experience. Our licensed electricians specialize in residential and commercial projects, offering a broad range of electrical and home automation services throughout the GTA. iELECTRIC INC. offers the following services: new construction wiring, service upgrades and panels, custom homes, renovations and additions. potlights, residential electrical, generators and backup power service, pools and hot tubs. pool installations. pool hook-ups and UPS installation and troubleshooting.

iElectric INC. will deliver value to each customer with our highly knowledge and trained electricians that have earned an exceptional reputation for our craftsmanship & professionalism. We are known for our prompt and stress-free custom electrical work at competitive prices.

When you choose iELECTRIC INC., our qualified electricians will guarantee a professional service, which will surpass your expectations!

Lighting, Electricians, and Electrical Vehicle Charging
Potlights , Recessed Lights, Solar Power, Motion Detectors, Ceiling Fans, Heaters, All Electrical Supplies, Home Automation Systems, RADIORA, Generators, Panels, Cutler Hammer, Siemens, Central Vacs, Hayward, Pools, LED, Tape Light, Knob And Tube Removal, Breaker Panel, Breakers, Baseboard Heaters, Plumbing, heating and cooling.
Custom homes, commercial, try out plumbing, heating and cooling division as well!
liteline, contrast, decora, Lutron, Juno, Cutler hammer, square d. siemens, europhase, in-lite, cooper and many more.
iELECTRIC works with your designer, your clients, direct builders / contractors and homeowners directly to ensure you are fully satisfied.
2010
please contact for more information
Cheque or eTransfer funds