Paradigm Plumbing Heating & Gas

HJK from North Vancouver
HJK from North Vancouver
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

adding a laundry

I needed to add a laundry to my rental suit and Jon planned and execute it with confidence, we passed the city inspection successfully.
I added some other jobs through out the house and they all done in good order.
I am happy with the result.

Mrs. Bingley from Coquitlam
Mrs. Bingley from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Plumbing

I first called Jon to rescue my necklace that had gone down the drain. We was so quick and competent I called him for a second job. I came out of the shower and found water all over the basement floor. It was coming from the hot water tank, but the problem was the main power regulating valve to the house. He came a couple of hours after I called him and he fixed the valve the next day on a Saturday. He told me it would be $250 but actually charged $225 as it didn't take as long as he thought. He also had a quick look at my new shower faucet as I wasn't sure I was using it properly. He's also good with dogs. Will definitely be using him in the future.

Sonia from Surrey
Sonia from Surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Toilet fixing

I called him for an issue with a toilet after calling a few plumbers. I read his reviews on Homestars. I am glad I used this site! He came from Vancouver to Surrey just to do this job. Not everyone from Coquitlam services Surrey. He ended up fixing two toilets with some parts. He also checked a third toilet and provided me additional details on it needing a future replacement, maybe a year or so down the road.
He was so gracious, trustworthy and super proper!!! I would recommend him for anyone else that wishes to book him for plumbing services. I will be booking him in future.

Geoff G from North Vancouver
Geoff G from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Bathroom Plumbing

We just had Jon come by and re-do the plumbing in our bathroom as part of a larger renovation. He was able to fit us into his schedule on short notice and communicated well. On the day of the appointment he was running 30 minute behind but called to let me know 2 hours prior to his scheduled arrival which was appreciated. Most would just show up whenever they got there without a call to advise you as to their timetable.

On site he worked quickly and efficiently. He was respectful of our home and very pleasant to speak with. The cost for the job was reasonable and he went back to re-check his work before departing.

Solid experience. I would use Jon for other jobs and recommend him to others!

Scott from Vancouver
Scott from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom plumbing

We have had Jon over to our condo now a few times. His work is always efficient and fairly priced. We did have a small maintenance issue with toilet that Jon installed a new wax ring on and once notified he was back over to fix within 24 hours at no additional charge.I would definitely recommend Jon to anyone in need of good quality and trustworthy plumber.

jayson from Surrey
jayson from Surrey
1 review New Westminster, BC

Kitchen and bathroom plumbing repairs

Jon has done great work for me over the last few years. He has been quick to help me out on several occasions. His work is efficient, fairly priced and does great quality work. I would definitely recommend Jon to anyone in need of good, quality plumbing services at a reasonable price.

Terri from Burnaby
Terri from Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

home renovation

Jon replaced the Poly-B piping in our home. He worked efficiently and did quality work. The pricing was very fair. Jon also went above and beyond fixing our water pressure and giving me professional plumbing advice.

Allan  from Vancouver
Allan from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

water shut offs

Jon came out to fix a kitchen tap and discovered that our main water shut off and several sink shut offs were no longer working. We had him back to fix them all. He answers the phone when you call, is punctual and courteous, and he does very good work at a reasonable price. We highly recommend him.

Ramy from Coquitlam
Ramy from Coquitlam
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Hot water tank replacement

Replaced a 13 year old water tank in couple hours, everything is working great and installation looks professional. Very friendly and would definitely recommend. Felixable with time and helped me after regular business hours after I finished working.

Kristina from Vancouver
Kristina from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Two recent faucet replacements

In recent months, two of my faucets (one in the bathroom, one in the kitchen) gave up the ghost, and Jon was able to fix them both in short order. On both occasions, he responded very promptly with his availability in my area and we were able to schedule a time for him to stop by. Jon is friendly and approachable and was glad to answer questions. His work is excellent and his prices reasonable. With the kitchen faucet, he first attempted to replace the leaking sprayer hose, which would have resulted in a cost savings had we been able to find one that fit - I appreciated that approach. He has a mobile billing system, so he was able to provide an invoice right away - there wasn't a need for follow-up by mail or email. Plumbing problems are no fun, but I'm very happy to know that Jon is available to help - he's a pleasure to work with. I can certainly recommend Paradigm Plumbing.

More about Paradigm Plumbing Heating & Gas

Paradigm Plumbing Heating & Gas are open 24/7/365 for all of your Plumbing and Heating needs. Reliability, efficiency and most important of all professionalism are the cornerstones of our company. Our technicians are all certified to ensure you receive the best service.