Paradigm Plumbing Heating & Gas

T  from New Westminster
T from New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Toilet Replacement

Jon was prompt, respectful, kind, and fast. He asked questions before making decisions that would effect the bathroom. He replaced the toilet in less than an hour, and I'm a big fan of his "paperless" billing. I would definitely recommend Jon/Paradigm to anyone at anytime.

jas i.
jas i.
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Plugged Drains, replacing fixtures and pipes

We hired Jon for a replacement of our under the sink plumbing, replacing the fixtures, and to unplug the drains in the bathtub. He was very courteous, and was very fast and efficient. We have rehired him for different projects around the home and would highly recommend him.

t k from Vancouver
t k from Vancouver

Home renovations - Bathroom & kitchen renovation, furnace, sumps

I had a plumber that I used for the last 15 years. He was very unreliable. I had an emergency one evening and tried someone new. Jon showed up, was punctual, knowledgeable, professional, and pleasant to deal with. This visit earned him the contract for other work. The price was also comparible to the plumber that I used to use. I will be using him again.

chalaine from Vancouver
chalaine from Vancouver

Water pressure valve

I had a reoccurring issue over the past years with my house making a strange screeching noise every time someone flushes the toilet. I've brought in 4 different plumbers to diagnose the issue in the past and both of them failed to do so. The moment Jon arrive, he knew exactly what was wrong within 10mins. He told me I had a broken water main intake valve. (Which explains why my water main in the house has bursted multiple times in the past years!!) Jon replaced it and saved all my household water pipes from exploding!! I couldn't be more thankful for such a professional and well certified plumber!

Jason Chow from Coquitlam
Jason Chow from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Toilet Replacement

Words cannot describe the level of professionalism, quality and efficiency with the overall experience from the initial diagnosis of the issue to the installation of the replacement. Will continue to call for all my plumbing needs.

Hi Mr. Chow, thank you for the review. We are glad to hear of your satisfaction with our services.

Martin from Vancouver
Martin from Vancouver

Plumbing

Paradigm did an amazing job at my mothers house, they replaced all the bathtubs and toilets and sinks and put beautiful new ones in, the work was done very professionally and a job well done! Great pricing too :)

Hi Martin, thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and we are glad you had such a wonderful experience with us.

More about Paradigm Plumbing Heating & Gas

Paradigm Plumbing Heating & Gas are open 24/7/365 for all of your Plumbing and Heating needs. Reliability, efficiency and most important of all professionalism are the cornerstones of our company. Our technicians are all certified to ensure you receive the best service.