Formerly EcoCountertops
Cabinetry & Millwork
2000 Reeves Road Victoria Harbour ON L0K 2A0

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for EcoRefinishers

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen cabinets refinishing

Extremely happy with the work done! On time and accurate! They have an amazing team. I am in love with
My kitchen!

We're so happy you are enjoying your newly refinished cabinets! We wish you and your family all the best. Have a great week!

1 review Orillia, ON

Awesome from start to finish!

I was impressed by Rachel the moment she came to look at my kitchen; she offered up suggestions to questions I hadnt even thought of (my old exhaust fan needed replacing and a drawer with a front grill face presented a challenge that they resolved). Rachel and Zack were so collaborative and available through the whole process from helping me with paint colours to new hardware; and they were quick to answer my (many) questions. When we ran into a glitch with the new countertops, they worked around it and Zack created a new piece to help finish the island once my new countertops were in. The whole crew were very professional and wonderful to deal with and I would highly recommend Ecofinishers to anyone looking at refinishing their kitchen cabinets.
Thank you Rachel and Zack! Amazing work and I LOVE my new kitchen!
My new kitchen is beyond gorgeous and beyond what I had hoped for.

It was such a pleasure to work with you, throughout the process - and such results! We're so happy you're pleased with your newly refinished kitchen and we wish you all the best!

Best wishes,

1 review , ON

Kitchen Cupboard Painting

Thank you again - you responded to my follow-up question in such a fast, friendly, and efficient manner. This company is so good to deal with - their work is of very high quality, and their customer service is excellent.

Thanks so much! It's our pleasure to help and we wish you a fantastic day.

Kindest regards,

Private User reviews Collingwood, ON

Kitchen renovation

Dealing with Eco Refinshers was in a amazing experience!
Professionalism , friendliness and caring of customers home was impeccable!
Staff extremely friendly and happy to answer any questions customer may have.
I would 100% definitely refer this company to anybody!
The workmanship on my kitchen cabinets was superb!
They take their work seriously!

Thanks so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you and we wish you all the best!!!!

Jake
Jake
0 reviews Victoria Harbour, ON

Kitchen cabinet painting

Very professional , polite,fair pricing, prompt, and informative. The finished product is beautiful, matched the paint colors perfectly to new cabinets in same room. Very pleasant to work with.

Thanks so much!! It was a pleasure to work with you and help add the last finishing touches on your kitchen cabinets. Have a fantastic day!

0 reviews Shanty Bay, ON

Kitchen cabinet and cupboards refinishing

We have lived in our home for about 24 years renovating one room at a time. We wanted to modernize and upgrade our kitchen but was conscientious of our budget. After much research of our options we decided to have our cabinets and cupboards refinished. From start to finish, EcoRefinishers was fantastic to work with. The communication was timely and they answered our numerous questions, made recommendations which we later discovered were very helpful. They were accommodating to our schedule. When they came to assess our kitchen, they were very personable and gave us realistic options to consider. They were professional arriving on time and maintained a clean working environment. We love our newkitchen. It is so wonderful and a relief to find a company that takes pride in their work as evident by the finished product. Thank you EcoRefinishers.

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and we are really glad it turned out so well! Enjoy your kitchen!!

Wishing you and your family a fantastic Thanksgiving season!

Private User reviews Wasaga Beach, ON

Kitchen Cabinet painting

Zach and crew worked well together, very efficient in an upbeat and friendly, polite manner. We were very comfortable having them in our home. We are very happy with the results. Great job everyone!

Thank you so much!!! We are so glad we could help with refinishing your kitchen. Have a wonderful fall season!

Best regards,

0 reviews Orillia, ON

Kitchen cupboards refinished

this company is amazing.
Extremely professional
Never left a mess
And very quick service.
Great value for the money
My cupboards look like new
I am more than extremely satisfied
Highly recommend them

Thanks so much for your kind words!! It was a pleasure to work with you on your kitchen cabinets and we wish you a fantastic rest of your summer!

Best wishes,

Kelly in Brampton
Kelly in Brampton
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

Kitchen cabinets redo

Great Company and people. From first point of contact with Rachel and Zack, to completion of my moms kitchen cabinets, outstanding work. Efficient, very clean and professional. Questions were answered quickly and thoroughly throughout the process. Highly recommend them!!!
Thank you Rachel, Zack and crew. Very satisfied customers.

Thanks so much, Kelly! It was a pleasure to work with you and your mom and we're so happy we could be of help with her kitchen. Have a fantastic summer!

Best,

Rachel, Zack and crew

Connie
Connie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Changed color of kitchen island

Awesome top quality workmanship. My kitchen now has character. Wonderful people to deal with. Polite, patient, professional. Very refreshing to find a business so great in every aspect. Highly recommend, you cannot go wrong! They will do whatever it takes to make the customer happy.

Thank you so much, Connie! We're delighted that you are so happy with your refinishing. It was a pleasure to work with you and we wish you a fantastic summer!

Best regards,

More about EcoRefinishers

We specialize in professional cabinet refinishing using eco-friendly, water-based lacquers to achieve a quality, factory finish. In business for over 16 years, we excel in punctuality, communication, and attention to detail. We offer a three year warranty, as well as free in-home consultations. Email us today to either get an estimate right online or book an appointment! We look forward to working with you.

Kindest Regards,