Showhome Furniture

Furniture
Showhome Furniture

Reviews for Showhome Furniture

Friendly Staff and Very Big Showroom

I was in awe when I enter their showroom. It is very big with lots of different items from around the world. I was attracted and was instantly captivated when I sat on the Cloud Modular Sectional on display. It was very soft and its like sitting on a cloud. Also, their staff is friendly and will only approach me when I need something. I am also free to roam their 70,000 sq.ft. showroom with all the beautiful pieces on display. I would definitely visit soon and would love to take home the Cloud Modular sectional in the near future.

Thank you so much for writing us your wonderful review!! we are happy to hear that you love our furniture products at the store! Thank you for coming and visiting us at our lovely showroom! we look forward to seeing you soon, and would love it if you can take home the sectional you like.

Chris Eizekiel in Toronto
Chris Eizekiel in Toronto

Large store and friendly staff

This store is really awesome. They have beautiful furniture and their staff are all very friendly. I love supporting this business aside from being family owned, they also have contests for their clients and also give back to the community.

Thank you so much for your writing us a review! It means so much to us! and everyone at our company. Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate the feedback and you letting others know of your great experience with us. Thank you for supporting a local family business.

Lance and Jaycie
Lance and Jaycie

Showhome furniture review

We have absolutely loved shopping at show home furniture, over the past year we have bought a beautiful kitchen table, bench, coffee table, accent table and much more! The costumer service has been exceptional and we have loved our stuff! Highly recommend!!! An amazing family business too!

Thank you so much Lance and Jaycie! for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience shopping at showhome furniture! we are happy to read what you wrote about us! We put customer experience and satisfaction as our top priority. Thanks for your supporting local and we look forward to seeing you again.

HayatR
HayatR

Bed

Family owned company!!

Purchased my bed from Showhome furniture, and it’s absolutely stunning.

Loved their service, and they have a huge selection to choose from.

Top quality & service.

DONT HESITATE TO VISIT THIS AMAZING FURNITURE PLACE!!!!!! Highly recommended!!!!!

Hello HayatR! We are pleased to hear your great review about our business. Thank you so much for choosing to shop local at showhome. Glad you love the bed that you purchased from us. we are excited to see it in your humble home. We are doing the best we can to provide good service. Can't wait to see you again soon!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent company!

Showhome is a beautiful furniture store with tons of gorgeous furniture and accessories! I fell inlove the first time I came! I totally recommend this store to everyone specially it is family owned!

Thank you so much!

Jdd14 in Calgary
Jdd14 in Calgary

Great store!

Wonderful family business with great products! Love this store although some items are a bit pricey for my budget, but really great customer service and wish I could buy it all!

Your support to our local business means the world to us! Hope to see you again at the store. Thank you so much for shopping local.

satisfied  in Calgary
satisfied in Calgary

Livingroom

Was looking for new livingroom furniture. Popped into Showhome Furniture, great staff and beautiful furniture. Will definitely go back to make my final choice. Great family run business, you can see it in the service.

Thank you for shopping with us! We hope you are enjoying our products. We are doing the best we can to help and make you happy It also helps us and motivates us to keep doing what we are doing and to keep improving. Thank you for supporting local.

Nikkers in Calgary
Nikkers in Calgary

Love their products

Very friendly staff that work here. They are e
Reasonably priced for their really beautiful products. They have a great selection and are nicely displayed. I do Highly recommend To visit this store.

Thank you so much for writing us your positive review and also thank you so much for recommending our store! It's a great help, it means a lot us! We look forward to seeing you again at showhome!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Have bought from this place before

I have had wonderful experience from this place and the sales people are very easy going...
We’ve had good experiences there and would send anyone there to shop. There is lots to choose from in all area of furniture

Hello! We are happy that you had a great experience shopping at showhome furniture! We are also thankful for shopping with us and writing us your positive review about our business. we really appreciate it.

Jess in Calgary
Jess in Calgary

Nest Chair

Great store. They had great contests. Really enjoyed all the selection. Quality furniture. Prices are great and are comparable with other store in this market. Can't way to visit the store again.

Thank you so much for coming to shop local at showhome furniture! we are so happy that you love our products and wonderful pieces. We love to show you more of our new furniture and arrivals. Cant wait to see you again soon!

More about Showhome Furniture

SHOWHOME delivers unique hand-crafted furniture to your HOME. Because we have very little overhead and shop direct, we are able to pass the savings on to you. Allowing you to create the HOME you deserve. We also offer free design consults. Best prices! Largest showroom! #1 Rated! WHAT MAKES SHOWHOME ...
Looking for Furniture pros in Calgary?