Impressions Concrete And Stone

Impressions Concrete And Stone

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Impressions Concrete And Stone

FRONT ENTRANCE

Excellent job!! Great prices and good guys !! They really know their job!! I will recommend this company for the good quality finish on their work!!!
Thanks Mike for the great job?
TONI REYES

Thank you tremendously for your recommendation.

Roy in Ottawa
Roy in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Concrete steps on side of house and pad in the backyard

We needed a company that could produce a good quality job to fit our needs. They came in and explained what they were going to do and how they were planning on attempting the job. They said they were going to start by a certain date and they did. The job was completed in a reasonable time and all the neighbours keep complimenting on what a great job they did. We are very happy with the work, we would and have highly recommended them to anyone looking to get concrete work done.

Thank you for the insight, your business and your recommendation!

Cassandra
Cassandra

Backyard oasis

Mike was amazing to work with from start to finish. I had many questions as we were redoing our backyard completely. He never failed to answer or to give me advice on how to make my project even better. Would definitely recommend.

Thanks for the review. We are always updating our knowledge to best serve our customers!

Bethany in Vaughan
Bethany in Vaughan

Backyard patio

Mike and his team are amazing! They finished the job on time and budget. They also went the extra mile to really clean up well after the job was done. I would highly recommend them.

The best part is the final reveal after the clean up! Thanks for the kind words.

Customer
Customer

Concrete walkway and stairs

I needed a new concrete walkway poured in the front of my house and new steps.
Mike’s work is not cheap but he did an excellent job and kept all his promises. He was honest, professional and reliable something that is not a given in Toronto.
I would recommend him anytime.

Thank you for the review!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Electrical products installed in concrete.

I am the electrician for Impressions Concrete and Stone, Mike is very easy to work with and delivers an excellent product! I have worked on many projects with Mike to transform peoples yards into living spaces!

Thank you! It has been a pleasure working with you.

Gallant Design and Build in Vaughan
Gallant Design and Build in Vaughan

Paving of new walkway

Mike and his team have provided us with excellent service in meeting the deadline for this project. The work was done to our specifications. They are very reliable and reasonable. They took care of all the little changes we made during the project. Great job.

Thank you for the review! We do our absolute best for our customers.

Sean in Port Perry
Sean in Port Perry
1 review Port Perry, ON

Garage floor

Mike and his crew come out to Uxbridge and complete a garage floor for me. He came out right away to quote the job and was very fair with the price and the time to get it done. I would recommend you give him a call to get a quote for your job, big or small.

Thanks for the review!

Sean
Sean

Concrete steps, walkways, landscaping

Mike and his team did a beautiful job, and he clearly takes pride in his work. He was competitively priced and added a number of features I was not expecting, which I appreciated. One thing he can improve on is communication, both within his team and with his clients; some of the work was delayed due to weather and organizational confusion, and it would have been good to communicate clearly and regularly. All of that said, the final result speaks for itself, and I would definitely be willing to work with Mike again for future concrete work.

Impressions Concrete and Stone appreciates your advice and is devoting to improving. Thank you for the review!

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

550 sq ft walkways with some wall parging

-Definitely I would ask these guys back again for another project like the garage floor another time.
-New poured concrete walkways project was done during 5-6 days, with the first few days for demolition and removal, and framing set-up.
-I myself was working with them everyday to help them with labor, removal of some doors, supervision of framing shapes, and with tools
-The guys also helped me as a little extra to repair parts of my foundation wall that had chipped off during the demo process.
-The parging guy had some confusion over the scope of the work, but he came twice to finish with a Durock mix product with fibres to help stick to walls that turned out nicely.
-The concrete pour day had Mike, Steve, and a 3rd experienced concrete finisher put a fish scale brush finish over the concrete poured over the prepared 4" gravel, rebar, expansion fibre, and framing. Steve came back a few days later to quick-cut some control joints into the walkway.

Thank you for the review!

More about Impressions Concrete And Stone

Decorative and stamped concrete specialists.
"We Leave a Lasting Impression!"