Impressions Concrete And Stone

Reviews for Impressions Concrete And Stone

Mike from Vaughan
Mike from Vaughan

Front Steps,curbs, wallways

Mike and his crew, were a real pleasure to deal with from beginning to end. The workmanship and quality is absolutely gorgeous and well done. Impressions left a good impression on us and the areas that he did. Front steps, wallways and curbs are more than what we expected.
Mike, job well done. Thanks for all your effort.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Mike you and you're wife were an absolute please to work for thank you for all the espressos along the way. I'm glad you're happy.

Jermaine from Toronto
Jermaine from Toronto

Landscape and stone work

I had some work done in my backyard last year by Mike and his team at Impressions Concrete. I was nothing but pleased with the final product but most importantly my wife was happy. They were very thorough and informative throughout the process and I will be more than happy to do business with Impressions going forward.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

this is what i live for.. trying to build a company from scratch isn't easy but its great reviews like yours that make it all worth while. thank you

Steve from Bradford West Gwillimbury
Steve from Bradford West Gwillimbury
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Concrete patio

I hired impressions to complete by back yard patio and the work was done to perfection with the utmost perfessionalism. Mike and his team went above and beyond. Super work!

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

the best part of my job is that we make friends along the way, the pleasure was all mine, thank you from the bottom of my heart.. all the best

Sean from Brampton
Sean from Brampton

concrete

Recently we bought a new house and it really needed the driveway replaced and our patio needed some work. Some friends of ours recommended Mike from impressions Concrete because mike was courteous, professional, honest, and very knowledgeable. Mike ended up doing our new driveway and patio, and it looks amazing our friends were right. Mike is great! He's super friendly, honest, and goes out of his way to look after your needs. After 3 years now our drive way still looks beautiful Mike came and sealed it and it still looks like the day he finished the job.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

i can't stress how important it really is to seal our projects... sealing protects our dreamscapes from outdoor elements such as the sun,salt,and ice.. thank you for trusting your hard earned money with our company,its always a pleasure to be trusted and we fulfill and exceed our clients expectations..yet again a rewarding experience

Marisa  from Vaughan
Marisa from Vaughan

Walkway around the house with driveway curbs and backyard patio

4 years later and the work completed by Mike and his crew still looks fantastic. Very thorough and punctual. Great workmanship, meticulous attention to detail. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for great ideas and finished project.

i have higher standards than my clients i just don't tell them that.. I DELIVER AND IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A GREAT PERSON..thank you for the opportunity and trusting in us.

Mourashka Gawri from Vaughan
Mourashka Gawri from Vaughan

Front Landing and Driveway

When I called Impressions Concrete for a quote I had in mind that I was just interesting in fixing my front landing, when Mike arrived he gave us great suggestions on fixing our driveway as well as walkway. We ended up spending much more then we bargained for but the end result was phenomenal. The crew was friendly quick and efficient. Would definitely use this company again.

I try to treat every project like it was my own personal home.. thats the only way i know how to do what we do..thank you for trusting my visions and allowing me to leave a small part of what we do in you're lives..

jane rodgerson from Toronto
jane rodgerson from Toronto

patio resurfacing

Excellent, friendly service. Responsible follow up. Competitive prices. Always punctual even though they had to come to Toronto island!!! Recommended them to another large commercial property on the island and they were equally happy with the work. Mike will always do all he can to make sure the job is done beautifully.

WHAT AN ADVENTURE!!!! pouring concrete for you're restaurant on toronto island was thrilling. shipping concrete across the water.. running our trucks across the tarmac at the toronto airport how exciting.. i still proudly visit the restaurant with all my friends and enjoy you're wonderful food and atmosphere.. thank you

steve arruda from Toronto
steve arruda from Toronto

walkways, front landing

After speaking to a handful of contractors I got a really good vibe from Mike. He was friendly and seemed very genuine...someone I could trust. My hunch was right. Not only did Mike and his crew deliver what he promised, his attention to details was appreciated. He is a concrete artist and perfectionist. Highly recommend Impressions Concrete.

im humbled... again making great friends along the way is very rewarding..nothing please me more than to come through for hard working people and there families.. thank you so much

Elise from Vaughan
Elise from Vaughan

Concrete

Guys were really nice, our job looks wonderful!!
Mike is a sweet and a great guy to deal with :)
It has really changed the look of our nice house

Review has 1 previous version

yours was a bigger job and I'm honoured that we were the ones that did it for you.. all the best

More about Impressions Concrete And Stone

Decorative and stamped concrete specialists.
"We Leave a Lasting Impression!"