Fixit Canada Inc.

Handyman Services
99 Crown's Lane Toronto ON M5R3P4

Reviews for Fixit Canada Inc.

Fixtures mounted and wall decor hung

Shawn from FixIt was very personable and professional. He was on time, came prepared for everything and his work was excellent. He mounted a TV, installed a floating tv stand, hung up 2 mirrors, replaced my track lighting, replaced 2 bathroom vanity light fixtures and hung up wall art. My overall experience with FixIt from start to finish was superb and I would highly recommend them.

Tristan Knott in Toronto
Tristan Knott in Toronto

Andrew did a commendable job

Andrew did a commendable job! I found him to be very detail oriented, organized and quick. He finished all the tasks assigned in a very timely matter. He explained in detail what was needed to be done before he started and finished all the repairs to our satisfaction. Highly recommended!

Barbara Poole in Toronto
Barbara Poole in Toronto

Fabulous service

Fabulous service! Andrew was our handyman, he showed on the scheduled time and looked very professional. He assembled some furniture for us, a couple of beds and the dining table. He was very courteous and a pleasure to work with, well prepared with all the tools required which meant no wasted time on our dime. I would highly recommend Fixit and would definitely hire them again. Thanks!

Maria Cortez in Toronto
Maria Cortez in Toronto

I'm very pleased with the work done by the handyman from Fixit

I'm very pleased with the work done by the handyman from Fixit. Getting an appointment was a breeze, Andrew showed up on time. I wanted the patio door lock replaced and he was quick in replacing the same. He was very courteous, he finished a couple more small task for me. We highly recommend Fixit, will call Andrew again in the future.

Michelle Gutierrez in Toronto
Michelle Gutierrez in Toronto

Great Job

Sevin was friendly, quick, and efficient. I asked him to stay a little longer to finish some extra tasks than he was actually here for, which he did without any issues. The service is much affordable than some others in the area and they did a great job!

Raylene Fickes in Toronto
Raylene Fickes in Toronto

I was very pleased with the work completed for me

I was very pleased with the work completed for me by Sevin from Fixit. He did some patching work on the walls, painted our garage, and power washed my patio. He was quick, friendly, explained what he was doing so we were on the same page. I would call Fixit again, especially Sevin. Many thanks!

Katherine Thompson in Toronto
Katherine Thompson in Toronto

Great service

Great service! Patrick was on time, brought with him all the tools needed to complete the work, and was professional and efficient. I will definitely use the service again on my next project and hope to work with Patrick again. He completed the work effortlessly within a few hours. I give Fixit Canada Inc. my highest recommendation. Cheers!

Jp in Toronto
Jp in Toronto

Very Satisfied.

I have hired Fixit several times over the last five years and the service has been excellent. I they have repairedvwstervdshe to my ceiling, removed an old radiator, built IKEA furniture and I have had them wallpaper 3 different times. The men have all been very good and polite. I definitely recommend them.

SS-Toronto in Toronto
SS-Toronto in Toronto

Took our credit card information and stopped returning our calls

On December 4, we called and spoke to Leslie about an urgent need to replace our two bathroom exhaust fans. She said she would need our credit card information in order to order the fans, and when they came in, she would send someone to come replace the fans in our unit. We didn't hear back from her, but on December 10 we called back and she said the fans had not arrived yet. Since then, we have tried calling twice a week and no one answers the phone. We have left voice messages but no one calls back. This is frustrating as we essentially cannot take showers or do laundry in our own home because of the humidity accumulation. We've already been billed hundreds of dollars in repair costs due to water damage in the unit below. We want to fix these exhaust fans and move on. But we can't move on to another repair contractor because Fix It Canada has already taken our credit card information and will be charging us for the replacement fans that they order. And they won't even return our calls. I would not recommend them to anyone.

First and foremost we would never charge a client's credit card unless the part was ordered. In this case, we spoke with the client several times and let them know the supplier was out of stock. We tried off and on over several weeks to order the part. We finally told the client that as Christmas was coming, and we were closing down for two weeks, that we wouldn't be able to do the job. To my knowledge a message was never left on our voicemail. Because there was something of a language barrier, perhaps they didn't understand that we had given up on completing the job in 2018. They never contacted us in January and we simply assumed that they had found another company to do the job.

Rachel in Toronto
Rachel in Toronto

Wonderful Contractor

We hired FixIt Canada to install 8 desks and some shelves in our expanding office building. Overall, a good experience. The contractor was helpful, punctual, and just great to work with. He was what really made this experience great. The office's communication with the contractor was poor. Before the appointment date, all of the product information was sent to the office admin (at their request) so that the contractor could bring the correct brackets and hardware for the job. This information was NOT shared with the contractor and he was completely unaware that the administration had promised that he would be bringing the required hardware to the job site. He had to run out and buy the materials, slowing the job down. A few other mishaps happened because of the lack of communication. We are very happy with the final product and will be hiring this company again, but that is because the contractor was so fantastic.

Apologies Rachel,
It was our new admin's first week and she was having some problems with the email communication. (Generally, we tend to send the tradesmen too much additional detail rather than too little). The office should be running smoothly soon. I'm confident that your communication experience with us next time will be much smoother.

More about Fixit Canada Inc.

FixIt Canada - www.fixitall.ca - A professional handyman services company with a team of skilled tradesmen for small home repairs and renovations. Fully insured and guaranteed. We specialize in small jobs including: Drywall Repair and Installation, Tiling & Back splashes, Putting up Shelves, Wallpaper, Painting, Hanging Blinds, Installing Closet Organizers, Carpentry (including Baseboard Installation, Putting up Crown Moulding, Casing Around Door Frames and more), Deck repairs, and Hanging Artwork & Mirrors. Get in touch with us today, we can Fix It!

Handyman Services
Every job is different! We can supply you with whatever you need to Fix It! Some of our most common products included: Drywall, Tiles, Shelving, Wallpaper, Paint, Blinds, Closet Organizers, Crown Moulding, Casing, Baseboard, Decking, Artwork and Mirrors.
Serving clients in both condos and houses. We offer a full range of skilled trades for jobs ranging from a simple curtain rod installation to a complete bathroom renovation. We specialize in small jobs (2 hours to five days). Fully insured and guaranteed. Some of our most recent jobs include drywall repair, floor tiling, shelving installation, wallpapering bathrooms, painting entire condos, hanging blinds, installing crown moulding, small deck repairs, and hanging large mirrors. Get in touch with us today, we can Fix It!
We have the right person for the job, every time! Our specialties include: Drywall repair Tiling & back splashes Put up shelves Wallpaper Painting Blinds Closets Carpentry Deck repair Hang artwork & mirrors
2010
cheque, credit card and etransfer
Toronto City License