Bass Works Construction

Siding
Bass Works Construction

Reviews for Bass Works Construction

Fascia Repair

When I had windstorm damage to fascia on my house, I was worried it was going to be an expensive fix. Chris arrived promptly, restored the damaged fascia to new condition, reinforced the remaining fascia to prevent further problems, and his bill was extremely reasonable. If you're worried about who you can trust, I was absolutely satisfied with Chris' service and will definitely call him again if I require repairs.

Thanks for the prompt and positive review. It was nice to meet you and your neighbours. I am glad to hear you are happy with our work. We look forward to hearing from you on the future.

Covered deck

Chris and his team were easy to work with through the whole project from start to finish. They worked very hard to ensure everything was done in a timely fashion and exactly what we invisioned. We have used them for additional work, like our eavestrough and soffit. We will continue to use and recommend Bassworks in the future.

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear you will continue to use our services and be recommending us in the future. Looking forward to more work with you, and seeing you guys again.

Sola
Sola
1 review , ON

Bathroom renovation

Chris and his team were very professional. He was responsive while making my inquiries. Right from the planning stage, Chris worked with us in getting the best deal for materials needed. The project was done as scheduled with minimal discomfort. They also cleaned everywhere after completion and took the garbage away for proper disposal. Our bathroom is brand new again and we are loving it.

Hey Sola,
Thank you for your review, and the work. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. I hope you are still enjoying your bathroom. We are looking forward to working with you again.

May in Brampton
May in Brampton

Home Renovations

I am an interior decorator in the Hamilton area and have used Chris at Bass Works Construction on my design projects. Chris and his team are professional, honest and very easy to work with. They provide accurate estimates and are reasonably priced within the market. Chris and his team work hard to meet deadlines and are ready, willing and able to solve problems, provide insight, and make reasonable recommendations on-site throughout the renovation process. They instill confidence in the client as they proceed through the construction phase and take the time to review and fine tune all the small finishing details of the project. I would recommend Bass Works Construction for any future renovation and I look forward to working with Chris again.

Thanks for the review May. We are also looking forward to the next project. The work is appreciated.

1 review Burlington, ON

Siding, windows & Roof Repairs

Bass Works Construction completed my outside renovation quickly and professionally. Chris and his crew completed a fantastic finished project that resulted in many comments from my neighbours. Bass Works Construction is scheduled to complete another project at my home this summer. If you want skilled and professional work completed I strongly recommend you contact Bass Works Construction.

Thanks for the review. We appreciate the hospitality and the work. We are looking forward to getting over the last city hurdle to get back to your place. See you soon.

Carpenters

These guys are good reliable honest and affordable would recommend with all carpenter doors trim exterior doors they do it all and will be my carpenters throughout my to do jobs

Home renovations

We had our kitchen and 2 bathrooms renovated with Bass Works Construction. Chris and his team completed the work on time and within budget. We are very pleased with the final product.

Julie B in Hamilton
Julie B in Hamilton

Kitchen Renovation

We first hired Bass Works Construction to replace our decking. They were quick yet efficient and did an outstanding job reframing and replacing the entire deck at a reasonable cost. It was an obvious choice that they'd be first on our list for our next project...the kitchen reno! Chris and his team did an amazing job transforming our kitchen from the "eighties" into a beautifully modern style and stayed within our budget. This group of young men were incredible. Not only were they hard-working, tidy and thorough, they were super friendly and accommodating! That made what could have been a stressful experience that much more positive! Highly recommend this team for any project you're considering!

NJADS INC in Hamilton
NJADS INC in Hamilton

House and Business Renos

I've used Bass Works for both personal and business renovations. They always go above and beyond to do a great job and exceed our expectations. They also try to find ways to come in under budget on projects.

Chris in Hamilton
Chris in Hamilton

Exterior trim & gutters

Nice guy, does good work but didn't finish the job, I'm left with no gutters going into winter & can't get hold of him now, won't return texts or calls after reassuring me he's not trying a runner.....

More about Bass Works Construction

We are a renovation and construction company focused of on the important details of any job. Whether we are laying one room of hardwood or building you a brand new house attention to how it is done and built so that it lasts is what we do.

Our team of experienced professionals are experts in what they do and know how to effectively apply their skills, workmanship and customer service excellence to assist you with your needs. Our knowledgeable staff is dependable, reliability and excel at offering personal service to all our customers.

Experts in Roofing, Siding, Gutters and Eavestroughs as well as Whole Home Renovations, Decks, Fences and Gates. Have a commercial property needing attending to? We are here for you as well!

Our company mission is to provide quality products and services at competitive rates. We are industry professionals and we are committed to listening to our customers to address your needs. We do it right the first time – we guarantee it.

We contribute our continued growth over the years to the quality of our workmanship, our selection of services and affordable rates. We take pride in the solid customer relationships we have built; our longevity in the industry is testament to our commitment to our customers.

Look forward to hearing from you!