Canada Waterproofers

153 - 1750 The Queensway, Toronto ON M9C 5H5

Waterproofing
Canada Waterproofers

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 6 times

Reviews for Canada Waterproofers

Darrick Pister
Darrick Pister
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

They turned my disaster of a basement to like new condition.

I was in a bad state. Just bought a house an was not informed of the foundation issues. By the time I took possession the basement was leaking like a sieve. They diagnosed the best solution for my situation and completed the work on time. Appreciate their professionalism and their quality of service.

Mark
Mark

Professional

Tech was able to diagnose leak over hot water tank in seconds. The fix was provided properly and in timely manner. No more worries about pipe bursting and flooding basement. Higly recommend.

Thank you Mark we really appreciate your support, If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.
Canada Waterproofers Team!

Great company and prompt service

Plumber name Valentin was on time. He wore shoe covers to keep floors clean. Very professional and knowledgeable. Finished job in timely manner and left area neat. Pleasure to have business with.

Thank you so much for this review! We really appreciate your support. If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.
Canada Waterproofers team!

Plumbing

Outstanding service performed by Val. He diagnosed problem with pump fast and explained what needs to be done. He got a bit wet trying to fix sump pump) but kept professional all the time.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, if you ever need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.

Prompt service

There was mysterious leak in my basement. Valentin was on time. He did great job investigating and fixing leak as well is cleaning after job was done.
He also was very friendly and attentive to details.

Thank you for this review we really appreciate your support, if you ever need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us!

Laryssa in Guelph
Laryssa in Guelph

Amazing Team! Thank you Slava and Val!

Always pleased with the customer service, professionalism, and quality of work from this Team!

Slava has helped with a few interior and exterior waterproofing projects for me- these have always gone smoothly and finished on schedule. Val has helped with a sump pump emergency and inspection. He shared his expert knowledge on the system, and was able to fix the problem quickly for us.

They are responsive, dependable, and honest with their work. I would definitely recommend this Team; and special shout outs to Slava and Val for all your help! I look forward to continuing to work with you both.

Thank you so much for this review we really appreciate your continued trust in our company.
If you ever need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.

Barb'nMurph in Aurora
Barb'nMurph in Aurora

Water leak in basement and ceiling

I contacted Canada Waterproofers after reviewing comments on HomeStars. Andrii responded to my email submission within a few minutes. After explaining the problem I had with water leaking into my basement, we arranged a time for him to come and assess the issue. He was professional and efficient with his assessment. However, what impressed me the most about Andrii was his integrity! Instead of telling me that I would need to have extensive work done to waterproof the external wall and replace weeping bed tile, he told me that the problem was a masonry and possibly a damaged external drain. He was transparent and didn't take advantage of the situation by saying I needed more work done than was necessary. He provided me with a name of a masonry and also gave me some advice on how to temporarily fix the external drain until I could get it fixed properly. He didn't charge me for his time. I greatly appreciated his help and honesty. I would highly recommend this company to others if they had similar problem.

Secondly, Andrii gave me the name and number of a plumber, Valentyn to help me with a separate water leak on my dining room ceiling. I had contacted previous plumbers who either did not return my voicemail messages or did not show up when an appointment had been made on 3 occasions! Valentyn restored my faith in plumbers! He was true to his word and arrived on time. He was thorough with his assessment and determined the leak was most likely due to caulking that was poorly done around a corner of the tub. He re-caulked the area and explained the process to me so that I could do it in the future if needed. Once he finished, he made sure all the debris was cleaned up. As I mentioned before, he restored my faith in plumbers! I would highly recommend his service to anyone.

Wow this is such an amazing review! Thank you so much for taking the time share your experience with our company.
We really believe in integrity and we are so happy andrii was able to show you that.
Also we are very happy that val was able to restore your faith in plumbers.
Thank you so much for this, it's really made our day!
Canada Waterproofers team!

Carla in Toronto
Carla in Toronto

Backwater valve and floor drain installation

Slava and his team were amazing professionals. They installed my floor drain and backwater valve with very little issue. They also alerted me to some piping issues which I had them resolve with very reasonable additional costs. They were very neat and respected my property leaving it as they found it. They will be my go to team for anything plumbing related. Thank you Slava and team!

Thanks so much for this review, such kind words!
We truly appreciate your support and want to thank you for choosing Canada Waterproofers

Private User in Toronto
Private User in Toronto

Plumbing

I have known Valentin and using his services for few years now. He is punctual and professional. He pays a lots of attention to details and follows up after job is done. I will be using his services in future

Thank you so much for this review we really appreciate your support and continued support!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Sump Pump and Foundation Crack

I had issues with my sump pump as well as 3 foundation cracks, one of which was leaking water into my basement. Slava and team were exceptional at replacing the sump pump and fixing all 3 foundation cracks. Excellent work and customer service. Highly recommend

Thank you for this review we truly appreciate your support. Thank you for choosing Canada Waterproofers for your waterproofing needs!

More about Canada Waterproofers

Welcome to Canada Waterproofers, your one stop shop for all your waterproofing, plumbing and drain repair needs. Canada Waterproofers provide top-quality material and service. With over 25 years experience we know what products, methods and application works best for your unique situation.

Canada Waterproofers specialize in helping you with all your Waterproofing Drain and Plumbing needs. For 25 years servicing the local community with pride.

We believe that high quality workmanship and materials are key to get he job done right the first time. Canada Waterproofers treat our customers homes as if it was our own. From complete home waterproofing to minor repairs…we do it right!

Canada Waterproofers believes in old school values, this is very important in a business filled with dishonesty and careless workmanship.

Here at Canada Waterproofers we are proud of our work, and love to share every step of the job with our customers. Doing this they can understand and be involved on how the job being performed and applies to their unique situation.

Canada Waterproofers can help you with any project big or small, and are always just a phone call away to answer any questions or concerns.

We believe in personalization so when you call our company we won’t send you a sales person. We believe that this is unfair to our customers as we are not interested in just selling a job, but rather figuring out what the problem is at your home and offering the best solution.

Benefits to our customers

25 Year Transferable warranty provided
Over 25-years experience in the industry.
We are fully licensed, insured and have full WSIB coverage
Highly trained technicians that are licensed plumbers and waterproofers.
Building renovators licenses.
Underpinning experts.
We will detect any water leakage on your property, and fix it the first time!
Free non- obligation estimate is provided to all costumers.
We use the latest technology available to make sure our services are top quality.
We only repair what is required, at very competitive prices. Saving homeowners thousands of dollars.

Integrity, Honesty and the highest quality workmanship within the industry. Canada Waterproofers is here for you.

Canada Waterproofers will provide a free no obligation written quote before any work is performed. Once you decide to go ahead with the work rest assured one of our technicians will be constantly monitoring the onsite site activity to be sure that the work is performed to our high standards.

Our technicians pride themselves attending to the smallest of details. Nothing is left to chance therefore ensuring your project is completed to the highest standards.

Here are just some services that we provide

Exterior waterproofing
Interior waterproofing
Sump pump installations
Sump pump battery back up systems
Backflow preventers
Snaking
Camera inspections
And more...

The Team at Canada Waterproofers will only be content when our customers are happy. It’s important our company constantly keeps up our high quality in workmanship and materials to be sure that our customers are completely satisfied now and in the future.

The climate is changing and the challenge of keeping our aging homes becomes more of an issue. Canada Waterproofers are up for the task. Your basement will stay dry and your plumbing will perform properly for years to come. Choose Canada Waterproofers.
www.canadawaterproofers.com/basementwaterproofing