Silverline Exterior Solutions

Erich
Erich
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Window & door replacement

Silver line was the only contractor throughout our renovation who came on time, finished on time, and cleaned up after themselves. We are going to use Silverline for our next phase of renovations and would recommend them to other homeowners without hesitation! Superb customer service from sales representative too.

Thank you for your review Erich, we enjoyed working with you and are looking forward to hearing from you soon for the next phase!

Ron Pitt Meadows in Toronto
Ron Pitt Meadows in Toronto
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

windows and door

great service and craftsman ship. We are very happy with the quality and speed of the installation. Mark was an informative salesman that lead us in a great direction. And James and his team are true professionals.

We really appreciate you taking the time to post your installation experience. From sales to installation, we work hard to deliver a quality product and service.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Windows replacement

Starting with the sales rep. was a very good experience. Excellent service and product. Installation crew were well experienced and friendly. I would recommend it to my neighbors and friends.

Thank you for your review and recommendations.

tennis a.
tennis a.
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

window replacement and trim replacement

we are very happy with the work done and would tell others about the quality and care taken with the work done MARC the sale person was very good and we made our decision because of how much he knew about window replacement

Thank you Kiyoshi for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your business and we are glad that you are happy with your new windows.

lanhong65
lanhong65
1 review Vancouver, BC

Window replacements

Amazing work with my windows and the staff were very good, professional and helpful. They went above and beyond to fix all the windows. The quality is also beautiful and clean. Definitely recommended!

Thank you for your great review!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Replace 12 exterior windows

Silverline provided me with fast and professional installation of new double glazed exterior home windows. I would highly recommend their service to anyone looking to remodel their homes. Their sale staff really take the time to look after your window requirements.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Window replacements

We replaced 17 windows in our home and could not be happier with the service and the sales associate. I would recommend this company to anyone. They do a wonderful job cleaning up afte the job is finished.

Private User reviews 蘭里市, BC

35 Windows including 2 patios and skylights 151

Before my house so noise ,after we installed sliver line,s Windows reduced the sound from 10 to 3. We are appreciate their good job. Also reduce my gas bill.l highly recommend this company to anyone else.

We are happy to hear that!

Private User reviews 노스밴쿠버, BC

New Windows

For the first, Thanks Mark. I am so happy for new windows in my home. I've changed total 26 windows include sliding patio door. I received quotes from several companies but Silverline gave me the lowest price with best quality windows. Window installer also worked so hard and did a good job. Thank you for your service. I definitely recommend Silverline to all customers.

audrey  in Port Coquitlam
audrey in Port Coquitlam
1 review Greater Vancouver, BC

19 windows and patio door

Very happy with the service. Mark is an exceptional guy, very knowledgeable and helpful. Job was done on time and on budget , as promised. Mark gave us the best deal and the best product. Thank you for your service. We will recommend you to our friends and family

Thank you Audrey.

More about Silverline Exterior Solutions

Windows, Doors, and Siding - SilverLine Exteriors Solution specializes in full package exterior renovation. We have a local vinyl window manufacturing plant in Port Coquitlam, and a team of experienced installers to serve homeowners. From design to project completion, the biggest joy of our work is helping home owners seeing their dream home come true.