Silverline Exterior Solutions

Reviews for Silverline Exterior Solutions

demafam
demafam

windows

Replaced all bay windows. Worked with Kenny to get what we wanted. Very profesdional & helpful. Installers were great as well.

Thank you for your review, we appreciate you taking the time.

steven
steven
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Window replacement

Replacement of windows and a sliding door. The workers arrived punctually, and were committed with the job the whole time. Completing the job efficiently and ahead of schedule, with cleanup.

Thank you for the review Steven, we appreciate you taking the time!

Jeffrey in Vancouver
Jeffrey in Vancouver

Friendly and polite installers

We decided to go with SilverLine Exteriors to replace all the windows in our house, after seeing that our neighbors had done the same. Overall, the installation was good. There were some hiccups along the way, but everything was resolved at the end.

Review has 2 previous versions

Thank you Jeffrey, we enjoyed working with you.

Jason in Vancouver
Jason in Vancouver

Window retrofit

Our window needed a good replacement. Silverline was quick to response and did in record time. My family are extremely satisfied with the quality and service they provided us.

They were a great help

Thank you Jason, enjoy your new windows!

mark in Coquitlam
mark in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Siding and windows

I did not go with the lowest bidder, I did ask for some conditions to be met before I awarded the contract. I asked for previous job they had completed and they provided me with a few in my area, I did go by and speak to the costumers and they all were vary satisfied with the end results. Silver line provided me with a WCB clearance letter when other bidders could not. the crew on my project was always ready to address any concerns I had and made any corrections I requested. I met with the crew daily and the company owners met with the crew and inspected the site regularly. The weather was a factor when it came to project completion, but they did what they could to minimize the delay. Overall I am pleased with Silver Line and would recommend then to others

Hello Mark,

We are happy to hear that you are pleased and would recommend us to others. At SilverLine we aim to provide a quality product, great value and great service.

Now, if only we could control the weather ha ha. Jokes aside, thank you, we appreciate you taking the time to post a review.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Replaced 24 windows and 1 sliding door

We had a great experience with Silverline Exteriors. We had just acquired our first home and needed to change out all the original aluminum windows. There was condensation between all the window panes. I did lots of research and decided to get quotes from a few well-reviewed companies. My parents received Silverline's ad in their mail and suggested we get a quote from them just to compare. We were glad we did. This being our first home, we were quite indecisive about window styles and designs. Marc, our sales rep, was very patient when working with us. James and his installation team also did a superb job. They worked hard, were efficient and did a great job cleaning up after the job was done. Silverline provided us with great quality windows at a very competitive price. We also liked how they are a local manufacturer which allowed us to have custom windows at affordable prices instead of having to cut out walls to conform to certain window shapes or sizes. Overall, we are very happy with the product and service!

Thank you for posting a review. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience. As a local manufacturer we aim to provide job opportunities in the community along with a great value and service.

Private User reviews West Vancouver, BC

Windows and Sliding doors

Silverline's customer service is most excellent! All arrangements were delivered and carried out as promised. They were very efficient, as well as courteous. I will definitely recommend this company to friends and family. Very reliable, and product is very good as well!

Thank you for your review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience. We welcome any recommendations that you send our way, and will do our utmost to provide the same quality service.

Nico in Vancouver
Nico in Vancouver

Windows Upgrade

Excellent sales rep provide a detailed quote and answered our questions. Good price for 20+ high quality windows. Quick and perfect installations from the crew. Will and already recommended to friends and neighbors.

Thank you Nico, we strive to deliver great value along with a quality product and professional installation. We truly value every referral you send our way.

Eric from Habidex Renovations
Eric from Habidex Renovations
12 reviews New Westminster, BC

Whole house Window update

I hired Silverline to pull out the old windows on a 1920's home. It had 3 kinds of old windows. The quoting process, the measuring on the site went well. The windows arrived as promised, and they were perfect! Installation was rspecially challenging, but Josh, Rick, Clint and crew did a stellar job. I have been contracting reno jobs for decades, and these guys are excellent. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the great review Eric! We appreciate your business, and look forward to assisting you with any future projects.

Shannon, Port Moody in Port Coquitlam
Shannon, Port Moody in Port Coquitlam
1 review Greater Vancouver, BC

New Construction Windows w/Trim Renovation

I would highly recommend Silverline for anyone considering new windows. From their estimator/sales rep Mark to the James and the installation team, this company was highly professional, delivered a quality product and had great customer service. They were friendly and easy to deal with. We also loved that they are a local Tri City company and we can support local business. We love our new windows!

Hi Shannon, thank you for the review! We love hearing such great feedback about our representatives and installation teams.

More about Silverline Exterior Solutions

Windows, Doors, and Siding - SilverLine Exteriors Solution specializes in full package exterior renovation. We have a local vinyl window manufacturing plant in Port Coquitlam, and a team of experienced installers to serve homeowners. From design to project completion, the biggest joy of our work is helping home owners seeing their dream home come true.