Wespac Electrical Contractors Ltd.

Electricians
106 Blue Mountain Street Coquitlam BC V3K 4G8
Electricians
Wespac Electrical Contractors Ltd.

Reviews for Wespac Electrical Contractors Ltd.

ross from Surrey
ross from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

replacement of electrical components in home

We had a flood in the house about two years ago and had most of the repairs done then, but had left some electrical work to a later date. We asked Wespac to come back to make the final updates in the electrical components, they came in recently and did a wonderful job, all in one day and the young electrician, Chad, was a delight, so informative and keen to help us understand the changes to the code and component design, and quickly addressed all of our needs. We couldn't be more happy with the service!

Thank you, Ross for taking the time to leave your review! We're so happy you were pleased with Chad and the work he performed. We know what a hassle a restoration can be and are definitely glad we could be a bright spot in the ordeal.

Should you ever need us in the future, hopefully under better circumstances! Please don't hesitate to reach out :)

R in Vancouver
R in Vancouver

Fried breaker during heatwave

During the recent heatwave a breaker blew in my apartment and could not be reset. I called several electrical companies including westpac but they were all busy. Westpac called me later to check if I was able to get any help. They came out the next day to fix it and didn’t charge me anything. I highly recommend doing business with this company as they clearly care about people and if they do this i have no doubt they will support their own customers

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with Wespac! We are so glad we could assist during that terrible heat wave.

Stay cool!

ckyaker from Burnaby
ckyaker from Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Trace a missing AC feed to master bedroom auxliary heater, and much more...

I was fortunate to have Rawle from WESPAC Electrical Contractors come to my townhouse to:

1. Replace a faulty in floor heating thermostat for our basement ensuite.

2. Reinstall a baseboard heater for additional heat in our basement ensuite.

3. Fix the remote control for our basement bedroom ceiling light & fan.

4. Trace missing AC feed then install our master bedroom baseboard heater.

Rawle came on time then worked courteously and professionally to complete the job 100%.

Item #4 above has been a wish for years as the only other way to heat our 2nd floor mater bedroom is from the living room gas fireplace in the living room below.

I now asked him to upgrade 2 gas fireplace controls to Wi-Fi devices for my smart home network. After Rawle does some research, he will be back to do that job. I look foreward to that!

As strata council president, I will be recommending WESPAC Electrical Contractors to other owners who need electrical work done in their townhouses. Well done, Rawle!

Kathy H. in Delta
Kathy H. in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Wan is an excellent and thorough electrician

We had the good fortune of having Wan complete our insurance claim electrical work. His experience and knowledge base of electrical work was excellent. In addition to being an excellent electrician, he saved our house from fire damage when another trade accidentally caused a fire in our kitchen. Not only did he discover the fire, he grabbed the burning debris and ran it out of the house to the driveway. I couldn't believe my eyes as he ran through the hallway to the outside with embers flying about him all in effort to save our house from fire damage!! In our eyes Wan is a hero! Thank you Wan!!!

We always expect our team to go above and beyond but Wan has taken it to a new level here! We are so happy to hear that your kitchen was saved and that everyone is safe and sound. Wan has been with us for over 25 years, you’re in great hands with him as I’m sure you can tell :) Thank you so much for leaving the review, we look forward to working with you again in the future – ask for Wan!

Joe Heilman
Joe Heilman
19 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Professional Electrician

I spoke to Wespac Electrical about working on future projects which are typically valued around $10000. I can confirm they are professional communicators. My company Heilman Renovations recommends them for your project!

MJEN in Burnaby
MJEN in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Electricity services

Wespac has been amazing! The electrician Wan has been more than a great help to us, got the job done as scheduled, and he has been very patient through all this time to help us resolve our questions and problems since our fire accident last year. Highly recommended!

Thank you Ling-Hui for leaving such a wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that Wan helped make the painful process of restoration after an insurance claim a more pleasant experience for you. Please know that we are here for you should you ever need any additional work completed on your home. Kind regards, the team at Wespac.

Devan in Coquitlam
Devan in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Excellent run company with excellent service

Barry and the team at Wespac are very friendly and did a complete professional job. I appreciated the site was cleaned up as if they were never there. Great job!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Devan! Great to hear you were pleased with the services and that our guys left the site exactly how they should. We look forward to working with you again.

Martin M.
Martin M.
1 review Surrey, BC

Electrical power outlets replacement

We needed 32 power outlet replaced in our Church / Daycare facility. The price was very competitive. Contact with company was great. Don, the electrician who carried out the work, had to work around our class schedule as much as possible. Don was polite, very friendly and professional. Highly recommended. Martin

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Martin! Happy to hear that your experience with Wespac was great from start to finish. That's definitely what we strive to deliver. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Mike Lukonin in Vancouver
Mike Lukonin in Vancouver

Electrical Services

We at FairTradeWorks have worked with Wespac Electrical on multiple projects throughout Greater Vancouver and could not be more satisfied with the workmanship, communication and professional service we constantly receive. They have a great team all around and we would highly recommend them to any contractor, home owner or business owner. Keep up the great work, guys!

Thank you for your positive review, and for the opportunity to demonstrate what Wespac offers. We look forward to working together over many successful future projects! Kindest regards, Tony Zawadzki (Manager)

Ramani in Vancouver
Ramani in Vancouver

Fantastic Job

We hired WESPAC to do 1Gb CAT6 cabling for internet. Our house is fully finished, many electrician came and said that they have to cut drywall quite extensively and I had pretty much given up until I contacted WESPAC. Doni from WESPAC did amazing job and now we have 1Gb network throughout the house. The cables were hidden completely, pulled cable in all three floors and also pulled them into garage. He also added a fan in the living room with absolutely no mess. He is pleasant and explained me very patiently how he is going to pull the cable. Toni the manager a pleasant gentleman very helpful and helped out of the way to get the work done. Any electrical work from now on I will contact only WESPAC. Awesome job guys.

Thank you for your positive review. It was our pleasure to help you. We work very hard to make sure our customer receive prompt professional service, second to none. We hope that you enjoy your new installation, and should there be any issues please remember that we proudly guarantee our work for one full year. Yours truly, Tony Zawadzki

More about Wespac Electrical Contractors Ltd.

Servicing the Lower Mainland Since 1982 What We Do: Residential - service repairs, renovations, new custom builds, Certified Lutron Homeworks, Radio Ra 2 and Savant. Certified Nuheat installers. Commercial - tenant improvements, commercial maintenance and renovations, lighting retrofits, fire alarm upgrades, service upgrades and data communications Restoration, Manufacturing, Controls, Maintenance ...
Looking for Electricians pros in New Westminster?