Elite Tree Care

Mia Sella
Mia Sella
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Service

I had 5 trees to remove from my backyard. They showed up on time, gave a thorough description of the work to be done, listened to my requests. I am very pleased with their work. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

Thank you for your business! We truly appreciate it.

David
David

Tree Removal and Replanting

I got a number of quotes for this job and Riley and team were by far the most knowledgeable and transparent. His team were extremely professional and efficient. They did a great job removing two large trees from my backyard where there was not a lot of space to maneuver between houses.

We are so happy to hear you were pleased with the team and our work! Thank you for giving us your business.

Planting of Trees

We had 3 columnar aspens planted in our yard. The trees were hand picked and stunning! They were planted beautifully and the team was so patient while we debated on where to put the trees. This company has a personal touch and are highly experienced.

Thank you kindly for your review!

Milorad and Dragana Dajic in Toronto
Milorad and Dragana Dajic in Toronto

Tree removal, existing trees pruning and new tree planting

Elite tree Care have done a great job on our property, from inspecting the site, providing a quote to doing actual job. Krisztina in the office, Wenda on site and young, yet very professional and kind, crew. Simply put, as a customer, you just feel safe, well informed and secure with Elite Tree Care. We will always be happy to recommend their services in the future.
Milorad and Dragana Dajic, Etobicoke

Thank you kindly for your business and taking the time to review our services. We truly appreciate it!

Alexander in Toronto
Alexander in Toronto

Large tree removal and pruning of second tree

A phenomenal company. Crew arrived exactly on time. Clearly professionals who had the right equipment and knew how to use it. They were able to remove a 50’ tree adjacent to a cedar fence, shed and elevated play platform. Not a scratch on those structures. The pruning of dead wood from another tree was equally careful. The cleanup at the end of the job was equally impressive. They are my go to for future jobs.

Thank you for your business, Alexander! We strive for perfection on every job and the team appreciates your recognition.

Skilled, Professional, and Reasonably Priced

Riley and his team are terrific. They've pruned our trees, which includes a big maple, a few times over the years and both we and our neighbours have been delighted every time. They do whatever needs to be done, including climbing way up in the upper reaches of the tree, but they are also very thoughtful about what and where they prune. They cleaned up perfectly and couldn't have been nicer. And the best part is that they're very reasonably priced. Strong recommendation.

Thank you kindly for your review and continued business, Martin. We greatly appreciate it.

Tree Pruning

I hired Elite Tree Care to remove major portions of a Manitoba maple tree in my backyard, portions of which were leaning on the roof of my house as well as on electrical wires. These guys certainly know what they are doing and I was very impressed with the whole job – and I am usually tough to please! They were very professional and answered all my questions. The clean-up was great too, all at a reasonable price. I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend them. Thanks crew!

Thank you for your business and taking the time to write a review! We look forward to working for you again.

Elite Team

Global TV Toronto
Global TV Toronto

Tree Removal / Pruning

Excellent service / Professional Team / Highly Recommend

You would not have known we had trees removed and pruned at our company. The professionalism to detail and clean up was way beyond what I had anticipated.

Thank you to Elite Tree Care -- will definitely use you again and recommend your services.

Kevin Gleeson
Corus TV Limited Partnership
(Global TV)
Toronto, ON

Thank you for taking the time to review our services! We appreciate your business and look forward to working for you again!

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto

Tree pruning

I have a Siberian Elm in my backyard that needed pruning. Wenda was very professional in her assessment and scoping of the work. The services were also competitively priced. After meeting with several arborists and receiving multiple quotes I decided to go with Elite Tree Care. I'm glad that I did! Riley, Hannah, Paul, Ethan, and Gio did a great job - they were thorough, answered my questions and cleaned up nicely in my backyard as well as in my adjoining neighbours. All in (taxes included) it cost around $1400. I would definitely recommend Elite Tree Care to friends and family.

Thank you for your business, Nick! We look forward to caring for your tree again in the future.

D Nicholson from Toronto
D Nicholson from Toronto

Tree Pruning

This is the second time I have had Elite Tree Care provide pruning services on our two Norway Maples and pine tree.

The service has again exceeded expectation from start to finish. Professional booking, scheduling, direction and quotation, followed by an incredible team who exceeded expectation with their quality work, thoughtful and respectful delivery as well as impeccable clean up.

The result is a far improved backyard living space.

Thank you again Riley and Kris!

Thank you so much for your continued business! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our services.

More about Elite Tree Care

Elite Tree Care is a full service company offering Tree Pruning, Removal, Stump Grinding, Fertilization, Arborist Reports, Consulting, and Cabling/Bracing