Valley View Appliances Ltd.

Suite 238, 5149 Country Hills Blvd NW. Calgary AB T3A 5K8

Appliance Repair
Valley View Appliances Ltd.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for Valley View Appliances Ltd.

Fabulous every time

Steve is always great.
He found the problem in only a few minutes, discussed options and a simple solution and was out the door in no time. Wonderful service start to finish.

Wow! Thanks again for your wonderful review as well as trusting us with your repair!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Springs for Dishwasher

Great company to deal with. The fellow who came was very professional and careful. I would highly recommend them.

We so appreciate your business! Thank you for taking the time to let others about of your great experience.

Peter
Peter

Microwave repair

Suspected a blown fuse with our OTR microwave. Steve came out, tested the unit and swapped out the fuse. Very friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely use Valley View Appliances again!

Thanks Peter,
We so appreciate your positive feedback as well as your business! Hopefully it continues to work problem free for many years to come.
Valley View Appliance Ltd./ Service Team

Frigidaire refrigerator Freezer ice maker

Our ice maker in the freezer stopped making ice. The ice maker was replaced first and then the intake valve. Diligent troubleshooting by Steve resolved the problem for us. It took a couple of visits but we are very happy with the service we received. Valley view will definitely be our go to company for all our appliance services.

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate you as our customer!
Valley View Appliances Ltd./ Service Team

Kitchen Aid refrigerator

Excellent service, professionalism and knowledge. We could not be happier with the service we receive. Steve was excellent

Thank you so very much for your kind review!
Valley View Appliances/service Team

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Discontinued Oven repaired

Prompt, knowledgeable, well prepared to fix the issue with parts on hand and incredibly helpful.

How awesome it that! Thank you for your kind review!
Valley View Appliances / Service Team

Stove repair

The repair person was extremely pleasant, efficient, knowledgeble. I've dealt with Valley View for years and will continue to do do.

Thank you for trusting us with your appliance repairs, as well as for your kind review. We so very much appreciate your business!
Valley View Appliances Ltd/Service Team

Gas stove fixed

Steve was great. Fixed my gas oven and replaced the igniter.
Friendly, professional service. Great advice. Left everything clean and tidy. Prompt service and great follow up.
Would definitely recommend for any appliance repairs or maintenance.

Wow! Thank you for your kind review, as well as trusting us with your gas range repair. We appreciate you as our customer!

Dishwasher Repair

Fantastic service! Our repair man Steve was knowledgeable and explained the problem with our dishwasher, and was able to repair it same day. The price was beyond reasonable and I was very impressed with the service. Thank you so much.

Thank you so very much for your kind review! We appreciate your business and do not take that for granted.

Refrigerator service call

I called Valley View Appliances to fix a drainage issue with my fridge. I booked on line, after hours (which offered several flexible booking times) and received a call back the next morning to confirm. The day before my service I also received an in person call to reconfirm and got an email with a link showing me where my call was in the service persons schedule (this updated in real time!), which made it easy to plan the rest of my day. On the day of my appointment my service person called me to let me know I would be his next appointment and would be there in 35 min.

When he arrived I admitted that I was newly a 1st home buyer and new nothing about appliance maintenance (I know, I cringed too as the words left my mouth) the service guy could have fleeced me and I would have never known. BUT he took the time to show me what he was doing, explaining that this is something I could fix myself without concern. He told me what tools I would need to do the service and if I went with another service company in the future instead what recommended kits ranging from $40-80 I actually wouldnt need and why.

He took the time to set my fridge/freezer temperatures to optimal settings and tighten a handle that was a bit loose just because he was already there While talking he also explained some things I should be aware of with other appliances he wasnt touching that day, just general things home owners could do to extend the life and performance of appliances.

He was very polite, kind, and efficient, while talking he didnt try to sell me extras. Again he could have seriously taken advantage of my admitted ignorance, but instead helped make sure I learned some things to avoid having to place service calls.

If I have issues with another appliance Im not looking anywhere else.

Wow!! How awesome is that! Thank you for trusting us with your refrigerator repair. We appreciate your business!
Valley View Appliances/ Service Team

More about Valley View Appliances Ltd.

**MENTION HOMESTARS AT THE TIME OF BOOKING AND SAVE 10% OFF ADDITIONAL LABOUR BEYOND THE DIAGNOSTIC CHARGE **
What do we do?
At Valley View Appliances we bring " Peace of Mind" to your appliance headaches. Or aim is to give you Fast, Friendly, Trustworthy Service at a cost that is affordable. No headaches.
All of our service is proudly guaranteed and performed by government trained technicians. We have over 47 years of accumulated experience in repairing home appliances and we are authorized to perform warranty service for many manufacturers. We pride ourselves in providing fast, trustworthy service at a reasonable rate. Our service vehicles are fully stocked with the most common parts, so that in most cases, we can finish your repairs on our first visit. We try our best to make your repair a quick and pleasant experience, knowing that a satisfied customer is a repeat customer.
We are pleased to serve Calgary and other areas, including: Cochrane, Airdrie, Springbank, and many others. If you have appliance repair needs, give us a call @
(403)247-9602 or book online on our website @ www.ValleyViewAppliances.com

Needing you new Appliances installed? You are in good hands as our installation professionals are true craftsmen and take pride in a job done with excellence. Needing a installation quote please email: Installs@Vvapp.ca

Appliance Repair
Washers Dryers Dishwashers Ranges Wall Ovens HoodFans Hobs Refrigerators Garberators Ice makers Microwaves Over the Range Microwaves Built in Refrigerators Sealed system repairs Gas Appliance Repairs Parts sales Appliance Installation Residential Dryer Vent Cleaning In-home Appliance repair
Appliance Repair Appliance Service Manufacturer Warranty Service Appliance Installation Dryer Vent Cleaning Services Appliance Parts Sales Appliance Sales Gas Appliance repair
Maytag Magic Chef Jenn-Air Whirlpool Kitchen-Aid Bosch Gaggenau Thermador In-Sink-Erator Jenn-air Admiral Kenmore Frigidaire Electrolux GE GE Monogram Westinghouse Samsung LG
Calgary Main 403-247-9602 Cochrane Main 403-932-2630 Parts 1-866-243-4662
Authorized Warranty Provider for: Whirlpool, Kitchen-Aid, Maytag, Jenn-Air, In-sink-erator, Bosch, Thermador, Sears/ Kenmore, GE, Samsung, Venmar, Vent-A-Hood www.valleyviewappliances Authorized installers Certified to install: SubZero, Samsung, Wolf,Asko,Viking, Bosch, Thermador, Gaggenau, ISE, Venmar, Ventahood, Best, Miele, Kenmore, Electrolux, Frigidaire, GE, GE Monogram, Whirlpool, Kitchen-Aid, Maytag, Jenn-Air, LG, Bloomberg
1995
Cash, Cheque, Debit, Visa & M/C
Journeymen Appliance Repair
,MSA Servicer's Association, A++ BBB member 1997
Journeymen Appliance Repair
114.97
PROJECT RATE
Industry Standard Blue Book Job Rate/Job
30 day labour, 90 day parts warranty. All work proudly gaurenteed!