Acorndecks

Fences & Gates
Toronto ON M3J 1P7

Reviews for Acorndecks

Fence

The fence we asked them to build was generally well built and to our specification. However, we were disappointed by the quality of the gate. Quite flimsy. Also, they left gaps in the fence between the homes and towards the back. I have had to fill each of these myself which I should not have to do. We also paid for our old fence to be removed but they left several sizeable pieces behind. They also ruined some of our landscaping and essentially left it for us to deal with. Paul simply said it was not part of his scope of work. Again, I expected them not to leave large mounds of dirt in my garden and leave paving stones everywhere. I will need to get someone else to fix all that.

Thank you for your feedback.
AcornDecks
416-882-0332

Building a Deck

I had hired this company last year to build us a fence. They were late for the job but eventually came out. This year I had hired them to extend our deck and told them timing was crucial. Paul promised me to come out and do the job in 2-3 weeks. I kept calling and Paul gave me every excuse in the book from broken down truck, disabled workers, weather (which has been perfect by the way) and even that they keep getting more calls and I was being pushed back and it was out of his control. He kept saying that he will be there next week, or in a few days. The last time I spoke to him, he said another 5 weeks at the earliest, 9 weeks from the initially hiring. Do not trust this company as they are unprofessional, unreliable and dishonest.

Tony  from Toronto
Tony from Toronto

Deck

I talked to Paul from Acorn deck

He was very informative and easy to talk to. He explained everything in detail and even came up with some very good ideas for my deck including under deck storage with very nice doors!!

All in all great company works was very clean, price was reasonable compared with other quotes I had received.

And he even did a 3D design to show me what the finished project would look like

Two thumbs up!!!

Thanks again Acorn!!

Thank you!

AcornDecks
416-882-0332

More about Acorndecks

Acorn Decks

Company History

Paul Davis, the owner of Acorn Decks, recognized and accredited, company which uses only highly professional carpenter craftsmen. By selecting his craftsmen carefully, he manages to never leave a customer dissatisfied. Acorn Decks Company specializes in custom decks, pool decks, elevated decks, rooftop decks, water view decks and deck enclosures, as well as all phases of general contracting and so much more. Acorn Decks provides only the best possible materials to complete the project. Some examples of materials used to create a masterpiece are: Composite, PVC, cedar, pressure treated and much much more!

GTA's #1 Deck Builders

Acorn Decks is a deck construction company delivering the best service on the market when it comes to deck building. Our deck contractors perform high quality deck installation and deck building services all over the GTA at a more efficient and affordable rate than our competition. We deliver the best materials and the best performance to give you the deck of your dreams.

Build and designing all outdoor structures for the last 10 years