Turning Leaf

Reviews for Turning Leaf

Susan
Susan

Tree Removal & grind stump

Blaine was the first to contact me re this job. He showed up the same day to take a look and give me a quote. He confirmed he has liability insurance and WCB (very important).

He came today took the tree down, saved and sawed up some of the wood (for fireplace), and tidied up. A couple of hours later a 2 person crew showed up and disposed of all the branches and debris. No muss, no fuss, great job!

Blaine will be my first call next time I need this kind of work done.

Rida
Rida

Thank you Blaine!

A big thank you to Blaine for being amazingly responsive and coming out within a day of a massive rain storm which took down my 17-year mountain ash. He was sympathetic to how upset I was about losing the tree and did a detailed observation before confirming that it couldn't be saved.

He arrived promptly to remove the tree, and I appreciate the care he took to clean up the backyard after he was done. He also took the time to cut 2 pieces of stump of the tree so that I could keep them to be repurposed in my backyard.

While I hope that I don't have to hire Blaine for tree removal services again, he will be coming back to make sure my remaining trees are properly pruned and taken care of.

Thanks Blaine!

Thanks for the nice feedback. Much appreciated!

steven_gasser in Calgary
steven_gasser in Calgary

Remove four columnar poplars

With the last big wind storm one of our trees moved by a foot at the second story. They were all planted too close to the house anyway. Blain responded to my urgent request before anyone else. His crew was safe and efficient and tidy. Blaine came by the house to ensure all was going according to plan. One week later Blaine completed the stump grinding and the roots are all gone. Great work by all!

Hi Steven,

Thanks for the nice feedback. Glad we were able to help.

Joe
Joe

Very happy with Turning Leaf!

I am very happy with the service provided by Turning Leaf. I had two large spruce trees in my back yard that we needed to have cut down. It was a complicated project due to the size and height of the trees, the overhead wires in my yard (we live in an older neighbourhood), and the proximity to the house, deck and fence. Blaine and his crew handled the project like the professionals that they are. They understood our needs, were careful with our property and cut the trees exactly to our specifications. As has been mentioned in several other reviews, Blaine is a very caring and compassionate person, and that attitude extends to his crew as well. Blaine's estimate was fair and reasonable, the work was done on time and as promised, and the crew did a thorourgh clean up of the job site afterwards. I have no hesitation in recommending Turning Leaf Tree Services! I will have them back soon to prune some of the other trees on my property.

Thanks for the great review!

Hope you're enjoying the summer.

Take care,

Brent
Brent

Tree pruning

Got two large fruit trees and 3 towering aspens trimmed. Blaine provided a fair and quick quote. Crew was on time, pruned everything as requested and cleaned up the yard well. They asked how we wanted trees pruned at the beginning. Trees were very healthy in the spring and summer.

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks for the nice review.

Tree removal

We had three trees that had to be removed close to the house. The project was completed perfectly, carefully and earlier than expected. Turning Leaf has helped us before and we were happy to have their help again. Thank you!

Thanks for the nice review, it is very appreciated.

Brian from Calgary
Brian from Calgary

Great company to work with.....

I chose Turning Leaf from the three quotes I received to remove the 12 Poplar trees that had grown up on the other side of my garage. When I accepted the quote, I received an email saying they would try to fit my job into their schedule within the next 4 weeks and I would get a call the day before. The next day I got a call from Blaine who told me his crew had just finished a job in my area and he wanted to know if they could come over an complete my project. I, of course, said yes. His crew arrived just before noon and went right at it. They had all the trees down and the area cleaned up and were gone by 3 pm. Great job, well done. I'll be using this company in the future when I need to address a diseased pine tree in my front yard.

Thanks for the nice review. I'm glad timing worked out and we were able to get in ahead of schedule.

Take care,

sschlagel
sschlagel

Pruning Trees and Bushes over 21 years old

I have a gorgeous yard with lots of trees and bushes and it harbours a lot of wildlife such as birds, rabbits, squirrels etc. My trees and bushes are over 20+ years and Blaine came out and had a look and respected that I wanted to preserve the trees and wildlife. The crew that came out were absolutely professional and respectful of my wishes and did a phonomenal job on the trees and bushes on my property. I also had some bushes that I shouldn't have planted in the front yard ground down and the whole experience was seamless. And the price was very fair. I would definitely use Turning Leaf again in the future to maintain the health and integrity of my growing trees and bushes. I was very impressed with the service and the professionals that came out.
Sylvia

Thanks for great feed back!

-Blaineo

Mike in Calgary
Mike in Calgary

Pruning and removing diseased branches

I will be a repeat customer. Blaine was great, helpful and informative, and in the end I saved money. His crew were very professional and the trees looks fantastic. Clean up was very prompt and complete. Very impressive.

Thanks for the nice review!

JOYCE in Red Deer
JOYCE in Red Deer
1 review Red Deer, AB

Outstanding Service and commitment to customer service

Blaine is a real class act and was very kind when I called him after having a tree crisis and having made a mess of my tree. I was really impressed by how he came to my aid despite having a busy schedule. It was a great experience dealing with a business that provides such exceptional customer service and demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with clients. My hope is that people will know to trust Turning Leaf because it is one of the few businesses out there that are not just out to make a buck but sincerely care about the holistic exprience of the customer, something really rare these days. Thank you Blaine and co. Joyce

thanks Joyce!

More about Turning Leaf

Get in touch for a complimentary consultation on your trees. We're dedicated to professional delivery of services, consistent pricing, and attentive client care.

Turning Leaf is an arboriculture company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, servicing Calgary and surrounding area. tree services include pruning trees and trimming hedges, removing trees, stump grinding, cabling and bracing, fertilizing, and emergency storm services. turning leaf's ISA certified arborist provides informative and professional consultations on tree care for residential, commercial, and rural properties.