A & A Heating & Air Condition Inc

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for A & A Heating & Air Condition Inc

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Amazing Service

Gary was very professional responsive and on time. Explained everything before installation and came with his brother and father who is owner.
Job was done amazingly well and everything was left clean. On top of it we were in rush and they did it the very next day while 3 other companies said wait time is 1 to two weeks.
I have only the best things to say about this business and family. Highly recommend them!

Mirel
Mirel
1 review Caledon, ON

Quick response and excellent service

Gary's response and service was extraordinary: quick and professional. It addressed the issue I had with my A/C in a professional manner, although all it took was a good cleaning of the exterior unit. THANK YOU Gary for your professionalism. I strongly recommend A&A Heating and Air Conditioning to anyone interested in their services.

Thank you. Appreciate you taking time to write us a review.

Tim
Tim
0 reviews Belfountain, ON

Expert while being nice

Had trouble with ac and this company came out quickly and expertly reviewed system, cleaned it and will procure freon top up...the system is working better than when they came and I have full confidence that this contractor knew his stuff and can fix it all!

Thank you and we appreciate your feed back.
We always try of best.

Trustworthy
Trustworthy

Furnace, tankless water heater

Gary and his sons are honest and reliable. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Jack in Etobicoke
Jack in Etobicoke

Furnace and Air Con

Gary and sons along with an apprentice did a great job and we are extremely happy with the service he provided. He was punctual , knowledgeable quick to get the job done. I would highly recommend this company !

Hi Jack,

Thank you so much for your review! We enjoyed working at your home. We hope you enjoy your new system.

Ian Jaffray in Toronto
Ian Jaffray in Toronto

New humidifier for a high-velocity heating system

Gary and his two very competent sons did this install along with some other work that needed doing. I really appreciated Gary's professionalism and expertise. He reviewed the unit he was recommending with me beforehand, always arrived when he said he would, and stayed in communication with me. The job was completed quickly and to spec.
I'm looking forward to working with him and his company on several other upcoming projects.

Hi Ian, thank you for your review.
We're a family HVAC business and we strive to do the best for our customers! Enjoy your new system.

F. Lamb from Toronto
F. Lamb from Toronto

Timely installation of new furnace and A/C plus repairs

A week ago Sunday morning, just before the temp went down to -20°C, our old furnace gave out. Gary called back immediately and brought over 2 space heaters. On Tuesday, in freezing weather, he and his sons installed a new furnace and A/C. They upgraded the gas line, buried the drain pipe, filled in a chimney hole and many other things. They showed us the crack in our old furnace as they were taking it away. Gary happily answered any questions we had. They were all lovely, polite, cleaned up. I highly recommend A & A Heating and A/C.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feed back. We value the time you took write this as we always strive to provide excellent workmanship.
Please stay warm.

Angie P
Angie P

Installed new combi Boiler

It's the worst time to not have heat and hot water in the last 2 weeks of December. The options were limited to the builder's choice (Reliance) who was pressuring us to upgrade instead of fixing or replacing the current boiler at a new monthly charge of 4 times the current monthly payment and to be locked into multi-year agreements. Gary was highly recommended to us - I honestly did not look at his reviews but went with the referral from a family member. Gary spent countless hours on the phone with us working through options, especially since our town house was designed for high velocity heating systems only, After sending pictures to Gary, he knew the exact system to install. Despite closure of suppliers' stores and his contacts taking vacation for the holidays, Gary managed to source a system and install before Dec 31st. We are extremely grateful for the time Gary spent to install exactly what he intended to at a decent price. He worked with his sons for almost 8 hours to ensure the system was installed and fully functional. They were professional and very easy to communicate with. Gary was patient when I was running out of patience. He always answers the phone whenever I call and always pleasant. Gary not only installed the new tankless combi boiler but also serviced and replaced other pipe connections. My visitors comments were "he did a good job". I highly recommend Gary. If you have a townhouse that doesn't require a regular furnace, Gary is knowledgeable enough to know the appropriate installation required.

Hi Angie, thank you for your review.
Yes, the time your system went down was bad timing. It was difficult to get parts during the pandemic. But we were able to get a new system installed and the heat back on. Thank you for all your patience and stay warm!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Hot water tank replacement

In and out super fast

Perfessional service.
Friendly and thorough.
Thank you kindly for your services.
Happy Happy holidays!
I am greatful to have found your company ❤
I will not hesitate to call you or recommend you in the near feature for our furnace.

Thank you for the review. Please stay warm and we look forward to working with you in future!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Highly recommend!

This team is a good old fashioned kind of great. As a woman who lives on her own with daughters, it means everything to hire a trustworthy company. After many attempts to contact professionals about my furnace issues and multiple no shows, Gary answered the phone and was in my home the following afternoon. As I suspected, the furnace needed replacing. I own and old home and they converted it to forced air from a boiler system. So, all duct work, furnace and central air - I dreaded the process. Gary and his team made it such a breeze! They kept in contact, were so polite and friendly and patiently explained every step. Most importantly, they stand behind their work and I can rest well knowing the job was done properly. When making an investment in your home, it makes such a difference to feel good about the company doing the work. I won’t hesitate to recommend this company!

Thank you for granting us the opportunity to work in your home. Stay warm and we looking forward to working with you in the future!

More about A & A Heating & Air Condition Inc

We have established ourselves as an efficient and professional heating and air conditioning company with over 35 years experience in the HVAC field.

We are a licensed residential and commercial gas, refrigeration and air condition company with training in many manufactured furnace air condition, boiler, ductless and tankless etc.

A & A Heating has also helped provide practical training for young people through Technical Colleges in Ontario.

We provide free quotes and you can visit our showroom at 22 Steinway blvd Unit 20 by appointment only!