Landscape Contractors & Designers
4100 Ponytrail Drive Mississauga ON L4W 2Y1

Reviews for Spartan Landscaping

Fantastic Snow Removal service

Spartan Landscape service’s my rental property in the winter by removing the snow. Anything above 2cm. There is on time and they give a 2 minute heads up when they will be at the property. I really like that fact that they even 24 before send weather reports. End of the day, they Provide professional on time service and there stuff moves very quickly to get the job done.

I am using them again this year, and would highly recommend there snow removal service.

On behalf of the entire Spartan Landscaping team we would like to extend a warm thank you for taking the time to review our snow removal services, and for continuing to support us in our efforts to grow our family business.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Snow removal

I have retained the services of Spartan Landscaping for the past few years. They are polite, professional and the snow removal crews are excellent.
Weather reports are sent out prior to all snow fall and giving notice when the crews will start the clearing operations.
I have recommended them in the past and will definitely do so in future as well.

We appreciate the thoughtful review, and thank you for your continued support.

Alice in Mississauga
Alice in Mississauga

Snow Removal Contract

Andrei has been helping us clear snow off our walkway, sidewalk, and driveway and spread salt. He is always very responsive and shows up within the service response time specified in the package we choose. This winter will be the third year we are signing up with him. Also, the salt he uses does not damage the lawn or our plants. I also like the fact that they clear the driveway with snow plows and not a truck. Thank you, Andrei!

Hi Alice,

I sincerely thank you for taking the time to review your experience with our company during the winter months. I would also like to express our gratitude for the ongoing business, and hope we can continue working together for many years to come.

Rea D.
Rea D.

Snow Removal

Andrei and his team has been removing my snow for the third year now and I’m absolutely happy with the service.
Always on time and never have to worry about it getting done! Thank you guys so much!!!

We look forward to providing snow removal services for you for many years to come!

Andrei & Team

Anna
Anna

Backyard project

We have used Spartan Landscaping this past summer for our backyard landscape project, and have been thoroughly pleased with their workmanship. We plan on using their services this coming winter, as they seem to be the only ones in the area offering a full service when it comes to snow removal; meaning, driveway, our long walkway leading to the front entrance, steps, etc. Thanks guys and keep up the good work!

Hi Anna,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services, and we look forward to a continued business relationship.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Snow Removal Services

Andrei and his team do an amazing job. I've employed a few similar companies over the years and have never been as happy with the results as I am with Spartan. My sidewalk and driveway are always safe for folks visiting and/or just passing by walking their dogs!

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to review our snow removal services.
We are happy to help maintain your property throughout the winter months, and hope to be of service for many years to come.

ianclanachan in Mississauga
ianclanachan in Mississauga

Spartan Landscaping snow removal

Andrei and the crew at Spartan do an incredible job. Weather reports are sent out prior to all snow fall giving notice and when the crews will start the clean up.
You can check where the trucks are via a GPS website and you also get a notice approximately 20 minutes prior to the crew arriving so that you can move your vehicles from your driveway.
Would strongly recommend Spartan for anyone looking to get away from shoveling.

Hi Ian,

Appreciate the review, and the continued support - hope to continue to do business for many years to come.

All the best,

Marco Rasile in Mississauga
Marco Rasile in Mississauga

Snow removal

We have been using Andrei and his team for snow removal for a few years now. We are very pleased with the quality of service they provide.
They are reliable, and dependable. Andrei is trustworthy and a pleasure to deal with.
I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation.
I will use their services for years to come, and wish them success.

Hi Marco,

We appreciate your continued business and thank you very much indeed for taking the time to review our snow removal services.

Spartan Landsdaping

Andrew in Mississauga
Andrew in Mississauga

It not the end of the Snow removal season as yet but I am ready to renew

We contracted Spartan for our 2019/2020 snow removal. I have used other companies in the past few years and so far I have to say that Spartan's services and on time reliability is far above all of the other companies that I have used. Spartan Emails before the storm, even for a few cm of snow, to keep you up to date on when they will be working. Spartan is a bit pricier but they are worth it. They also offer a payment plan to smooth out the payments across the winter.

Hi Andrew, thank you very much for taking the time to review our snow removal services. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you once again for choosing our company for the 2019/2020 winter season. I hope we will continue to do business for many years to come.

ps in Mississauga
ps in Mississauga

snow removal

Andrei & his staff have been doing snow removal for us for several years. They are doing a good job. Andrei is trustworthy. He keeps his promises. He always lets us know in advance what to expect & when his team is coming. He is also flexible, giving several packages for us to choose from. I have no hesitation in recommending Spartan Landscaping to anyone who needs snow removal. Keep up the good work Andrei. Thank you & your team for the service.
I'll continue to use his service for years to come.

Hi Pauline,

On behalf of the entire crew here at Spartan Landscaping I would like to extend a warm "thank you!" for your continued support of our growing company, and we hope to continue to work together for many years to come.

Andrei & crew

More about Spartan Landscaping

Spartan Landscaping is a growing, fully licensed landscape company servicing the GTA, from Burlington, to Oakville, Mississauga, Toronto, and beyond. No project is too small, or beyond our expertise. Be it brick or stone, topsoil or mulch, ice or snow, all of our landscape construction & maintenaince work is executed ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Mississauga?