Quality Potlight

36 Madawaska Ave Toronto ON M2M 2P9

Lighting
Quality Potlight

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 12 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 12 times

Reviews for Quality Potlight

Gabor Szirmak in North york
Gabor Szirmak in North york

Excellent workmanship and service

Called Quality Potlight to rewire potlights in my pool cabana and install a Wifi enabled dimmer switch so I can control the lights from inside the house. Dana (back office) was extremely helpful explaining options and scheduling the service call. Alfonso and Jeff arrived right on time, explained what they were going to do then completed the job in no time. Cleaned up nicely and helped with the Wifi setup. Excellent workmanship and service.

I had used Quality Potlights before and recommended them to others - all to complete satifaction.

Hello Gabor,

Thank you for the confidence that you’ve placed in us! It has been a pleasure serving you throughout the years!

Mike
Mike
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Pot Lights installed

Very professional from the onset. They stand by the quote provided. It's the second time we hire Quality pot light. The crew is very professional. They show 1st where the lights will be installed before they put them in. They are very clean and put all furniture back in place. We are extremely happy with the lights and the work they did.

Hello Mike,

We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude for your continued patronage. Our goal is always to make our clients happy with our products and service.

sophia  in North york
sophia in North york

Installation of Light Fixtures

This is the second time I have used Quality Potlight and I could not be happier with the exceptional service that I received yet again. Angelo texted me 30 minutes before arriving to let me know he would be at my house within the estimated arrival window. While he was initially booked to install 9 outdoor light fixtures, we identified several other issues while he was here (breaker repair, 2 switch replacements and an outdoor GFCI replacement), all of which he troubleshot and solved in a timely manner. He patiently answered my questions and concerns and ensured that costs were communicated before proceeding with any additional repair. I have and will continue to recommend this top-notch company to my friends and family. Thanks again, Moe and Angelo!

Hello Sophia,

Thank you for being with us every step of the way. We appreciate you for being a loyal customer. Thank you for growing with us.

Friendly & Professional

We just had a few switches to change in our house. The guys that came to do the work were friendly, professional and efficient.

We would not hesitate to call them again or refer them to others!

Hello Private User,

We wanted to take a moment to thank you for your purchase. We are so grateful to have customers like you!

Shawna
Shawna
1 review Burlington, ON

Pot Light Installation

Great service and installation of new pot lights on the main floor of my home. I was very happy for their recommendations on placement and light colouring, which made my decision making much easier! Definite recommend!

Hello Shawna,

Our customers, like yourself are at the heart of what we do. Without you, we would cease to exist. It will always be a pleasure to serve you.

RK
RK

Potlight and Light Fixture Installation

I am very pleased with Quality Potlights. This is my third time with them and they have demonstrated consistency in the quality of their work with each work order. The crew is punctual, respectful and really professional. I really like the fact that they take care to cover the areas where they do the job and clean it up afterwards. Special shout out to Dana and Edgardo for answering my questions patiently and providing recommendations whenever I needed!!

Hello RK,

You are the heart and soul of our business. Simply speaking, there would be no us without you. Your loyalty means everything to us. Thank you for being a repeat client!

Potlights and dimmers install

Just want to say that it was a pleasure dealing with Moe and Ali at Quality Potlight. Very professional and knowledgeable.
Moe was very helpful and patient with my numerous messages before the job even started.
The whole crew that showed up the day of the install were very friendly, super accommodating, and knowledgeable. They verified after every step of install with me if everything was to my satisfaction.

Shortly after the work was completed, I received an email from customer service asking if everything went OK, and if there is anything more they could have done to help. Great customer service, usually you don't hear from anyone once the job is complete.

I'm very happy that I went with this company. I am already working on scheduling the next job with them. Excellent experience, highly recommended!

Hello Private User,

Thank you for believing in Quality Potlight. We can’t tell you how much it means to us to have valued customers like you.

Lighting installation and fixes

Professional quality service, fixed my spotlights and bathroom lighting in a timely manner. The service professional knew what he was doing. I am satisfied with the service.

Hello Private User,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.

Edward in Toronto
Edward in Toronto
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Recessed Lights

I would highly recommend this company if you are looking to install recess lighting. They were transparent each step of the way

When I was unsure of the placement of lights, the would step in advise without pressure

The final results were immaculate and in addition a full clean up by the crew

Thank you and I will be using Quality Potlight in the near future again

Hello Edward,

It has been nothing but a pleasure working with you. We thank you for the confidence that you’ve placed in us!

Stephan in Toronto
Stephan in Toronto

light installation

Needed ceiling lights and dimmers installed. Good service, quick and courteous, good communication. Good job overall. Would hire again.

Hello Stephan,

We are aware there are many other companies to choose from and you choose Quality Potlight. We are very thankful that you chose us to install your fixtures and dimmers. It has been a pleasure working with you. We look forward to working together in the future.

More about Quality Potlight

Quality Potlight is a family owned and operated business that specializes in top quality CANADIAN APPROVED pot lights. Since our inception in 2009, Quality Pot lights has serviced well over 5,000 homes, offices and condos throughout Greater Toronto Area including: Downtown Toronto, Forest Hill, Rosedale, Yorkville, Royal York, Scarborough, East York, North York, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Vaughan, Brampton, Thornhill, Markham, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Stouffville, Pickering, Ajax & Newmarket. Our consistent level of high-quality work and dedication to ensuring that the needs of every client are met have allowed us to quickly grow into a leader in quality potlight installation. We understand that your home is the largest investment you will ever make and are willing to go above and beyond perfection to ensure that you are satisfied.

Please visit www.qualitypotlight.ca

Been in business since 2009, Quality Potlight has the expertise and skills to accomplish a wide range of projects in your home. Our trained staff are exceptionally pleasant to deal with and are diligent in ensuring that that there is absolutely no mess or damage from our installation.

At Quality Potlight we believe that the best way to build relationships is through integrity, performance, value, and client satisfaction. We strive to be a prominent provider of superior electrical services by constantly keeping our inventory updated with the latest innovative products as well as constantly focusing on improving the speed and service of our staff. All electrical works are done by our ESA certified and insured contractors who specialize in Pot light installation.

Toronto GTA, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Richmond Hill, North York, Ajax, Peel Region, Markham, Newmarket, King City, Vaughan, Scarborough, Woodbridge, Pickering, Thornhill, Barrie, Innisfil, Burlington.

Call 647-680-QLTY (7589) or 647-640- QLTY (7589)

www.qualitypotlight.ca