New Image Group Shutters And Blinds

Cheryl from Pickering
Cheryl from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Shutters

We purchased shutters for several windows in our home. Ivano did a wonderful job with the installation and also helped us re-adjust other shutters in our home which were not even purchased through New Image. Thank you Ivano for a job well done, you were a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks Cheryl , my pleasure doing the work for you , please let me know when you are ready to do more windows , thanks Ivano

Gloria Temken from Toronto
Gloria Temken from Toronto

Blinds for 2 small basement windows

Although this was a small job, ivano was prompt, pleasant and very professional. He measured, suggested a suitable product and delivered on time. His installation was neat and the finished product very pleasing. I am happy to recommend New Image Group and will use their services when we move to our condo

Thanks Gloria , pleasure doing the work for you, see you at the new condo.
Thanks Ivano

Tania from Mississauga
Tania from Mississauga

Custom shutters

i got two custom window shutters done and Ivano was well knowlegable and friendly. Pricing was very reasonable and installation was quick and professional. I would highly recommend new image shutters and blinds to family and friends!

Thanks Tania , those Gothic arch windows are always challenging to cover, the custom arches we installed are the perfect solution . Thanks for the review.
Ivano

Arlene from Paramus
Arlene from Paramus
1 review Bowmanville, ON

California shutters

We have dealt with New Image for the purchase and installation of shutters in both of our homes. The first time was in 2004, we lived in that house for 8 years and when we left the shutters still looked like new, so there was no hesitation in who we would use in our new home. Shutters look amazing once again and service from Ivano was excellent, he measured up while our home was still under construction so we had our product on the day we moved in. Ivano is excellent to deal with, professional and courteous and always there to help. We have recommended New Image to friends and family who were very satisfied also. I know who we will use on our next house.

Hi Arlene , my pleasure in helping you out , your new home is now complete with the shutters . thanks for all the referrals . Ivano

Edith George from Toronto
Edith George from Toronto

Vinyl Shutters in windows

About five years ago my neighbour had shutters put in her windows and she referred "New Image Group" to me.

Ivano Galbiatti came to give me the estimate. He was so very professional.

These vinyl shutters are so very easy to clean and low maintenance. I have also like the fact that any time that I change my room decor they blend in with contemporary, French, or a Sante Fe look.

I am always referring this company to my friends and neighbours.

Hi Edith , thanks for the review , you are a great customer and thanks for your support .
Ivano

Steven Yaciuk from Cambridge
Steven Yaciuk from Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Supply and Install California Shutters

During the last 16 years, my wife and I have always used New Image group to install California Shutters wherever we lived. We are now in our 4th house where New Image is supplying and installing amazing California shutters. Ivano has always given us the best product, service and price. His customer service is second to none which also carries over to his after sales service. Thank you Ivano.

Thanks Steve , I can't believe 16 years have gone by already , my business is built on great customers like you , thank you for your support over the years . Ivano

S.E. Keir from Toronto
S.E. Keir from Toronto

window coverings for my home

Ivano did a great job on selecting the appropriate window coverings for my newly renovated home. He also did a fabulous install job and even made sure it got done in a timely manner. He was leaving on holiday and wanted to finish up the job on a Sunday before he left. That was exceptional service - very professional and everything in my home was left the way he found it. Good value and timely install. Thanks for the terrific job.

Hi Susan , the mandalays and shades complement your renovated home , thanks for the great review . Thanks ivano

Barbara K from Vaughan
Barbara K from Vaughan

New Blinds

Ivano, the owner, was outstanding! Prompt, reasonable, knowledgeable and efficient. He helped in suggesting what I needed. Ivano does the installation and he was neat and fast. I would highly recommend this company!

Hi barbara, pleasure meeting you and im glad the shades and colour we selected looked awesome , thanks for the review and please refer me to your friends and family. Thanks ivano

Minh D. from Toronto
Minh D. from Toronto

Shutters & Blinds

We love our shutters. The service was prompt and professional from the start to the end. The shutters compliment our new home and friends rave about them. Thanks Ivano for installing them before the holidays and we got to enjoyed them even more.

Hi Minh, thanks for the shutter order , it was the right choice for your home. Thanks ivano

Laura Cormaggi from Richmond Hill
Laura Cormaggi from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Shutters in various main floor rooms

When we purchased our home, Ivano installed our shutters in various rooms, on the main floor. His service at that time was professional, prompt, and efficient.
Now, after nearly10 years, due to an ongoing issue, the shutters were all replaced and re-installed personally by Ivano, without any hassle nor cost to me.
Ivano's knowledge, patience, and standard of service, in my opinion, ranks quite high in any industry's level of customer service.

I am most satisfied and would undoubtedly continue to recommend New Image Group Shutters/Ivano to all my family and friends.

Hi Laura, thanks for the great review , my business depends on great customers like you , thanks ivano

More about New Image Group Shutters And Blinds

New Image Group Shutters & Blinds has been successfully supplying homeowners with custom window treatments since 1997.
We supply Quality Products by well known manufacturers and pride ourselves on Great Costumer Service.
We offer a FREE shop at home service sand are happy to bring our business to you because Your Home Matters to Us.

Our Products include Wood Shutters, Vinyl Shutter, Blinds, Shades, Verticals, Sunscreens, Drapery and Motorization.

Shutters. Hunter Douglas, Eclipse Shutters, Mera Blinds, Maxxmar, Vinyl Tech