New Image Group Shutters And Blinds

Rodney Evely from Ajax
Rodney Evely from Ajax
2 reviews ,

California Shutters

I have known Ivano for nearly seven years

He has installed California Shutters in two of my homes

He is on time on budget extremely patient, helpful and a pleasure to deal with as a contractor

I strongly recommend his services as you won't be disappointed

Rodney my man :) Always a pleasure, and thanks for the great review. Ivano

Anne dean from Amherstburg
Anne dean from Amherstburg
1 review Amherstburg, ON

Blinds n shutters

We had a home reno project and working with New Image group was fantastic. They were on time, on budget and we love the new blinds and shutters. Ivano's input was spot in. We have recommended the company to other family members and they have bn equally happy.

Thank you for the great review , the drive was long but the final result looked amazing . Thank you for the referrals and look forward in future dealings with your family and friends.

Lory from Aurora
Lory from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

window coverings

The quality of product was first class, but more importantly New Image's service and professionalism was excellent! I am a very satisfied customer, and would definitely recommend New Image to my friends!

Hi Lory , thank you for the great review

Lucy Livia from Gormley
Lucy Livia from Gormley
1 review Ballantrae, ON

Shutters and blinds

We are continually happy with the quality and service we have received from Ivanno. This was the third time we have used his services and will continue to do so in the future. We had our whole house done in a timely manner and found his pricing to be very competitive .

Thank you Lucy for the great review , your home looks great !!!

Grace from Toronto
Grace from Toronto
2 reviews North York, ON

Renovations

In the past ten years, we have placed 3 orders with Ivano for shutters in our kitchen, LR, DR, bedrooms, family room and rec room. The shutters from ten years ago are still in great condition. Ivano provided courteous service and was neat and clean. He went out of his way and fixed old blinds. He even scheduled after work hours which is great customer service. I would use this company again and strongly recommend New Image Group if you are planning to get shutters.

Hi Grace, Thanks for such a great and detailed review. I'm so glad you were happy with my work and I look forward to future business with your family :) Ivano

More about New Image Group Shutters And Blinds

New Image Group Shutters & Blinds has been successfully supplying homeowners with custom window treatments since 1997.
We supply Quality Products by well known manufacturers and pride ourselves on Great Costumer Service.
We offer a FREE shop at home service sand are happy to bring our business to you because Your Home Matters to Us.

Our Products include Wood Shutters, Vinyl Shutter, Blinds, Shades, Verticals, Sunscreens, Drapery and Motorization.

Shutters. Hunter Douglas, Eclipse Shutters, Mera Blinds, Maxxmar, Vinyl Tech