New Image Group Shutters And Blinds

Sarah
Sarah
1 review Pickering, ON

Blinds for new windows

Ivano from New Image Group installed four sets of blinds in our house for a new bay window and power room window in April 2021. He helped us choose the right product for our needs and budget. The blinds came in quickly and the install was efficient. We are very happy with the look, price and function of our new blinds. Thanks Ivano!

Thank you Sarah for the great review the sunsets look great on the bay window and the powder room . Please refer me to your family , friends and neighbours

Debra from Pickering
Debra from Pickering
6 reviews Pickering, ON

Arched Window Treatment

We have been trying to figure out some way to cover the window arches in the front of our house for years. We had recently used Ivano for solar and roller blinds, and were extremely happy with the finished products. So when I called him back to ask what could be done, he suggested doing a template and having a PVC frame made, with the matching roller blind fabric fixed within the frame. In one room, he also had a blackout layer put behind the decorative one, to ensure darkness. In the other room, we just wanted to block out the glaring sunlight, so he used the matching solar shade fabric. The results were fabulous! Ivano never fails to deliver - we would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!! Thanks again, Ivano.

Thank you Debra for the great review , those arch windows are a little tricky to cover , but the final result looks awesome please refer me to your family and friends

Vanessa in Toronto
Vanessa in Toronto

Love my window shades

I contacted Ivano after reading the reviews on Homestars for new window coverings for my mom's condo and couldn't be happier. He showed up promptly and had some great recommendations for us. The shades also came faster than anticipated and he was able to install them quickly. The windows changed the whole look of the condo and we were exceptionally happy with the service. Thanks Ivano!

Thanks Vanessa for the great review , the shades look beautiful and add the final touch to the condo , please refer me to your family and friends

Sandy
Sandy

Shutter Repair

Ivano Galbiati exceeded our expectations. We have older California shutters that needed repair. He went out of his way to find the parts needed, which were discontinued a while back. They are now in great working order. We initially thought we would have to do a full replacement, so Ivano actually saved us thousands by being able to repair the existing shutters. We would highly recommend this company.

Thanks sandy for the great review , please refer me to your family and friends
Thanks ivano

Shutters for the entire home

We were looking for a contractor to do shutters for our new home and reached out to a few. We were then given Ivano's contact by a family member based on Homestars review. We have to say we weren't disappointed at all. From the initial meeting to do the measurements, quote, delivery and installation Ivano was such a professional and did a clean job installing shutters for entire home 25+ windows/patio door, etc. Price was competitive, delivery was on time and job well done. Thank You!

Thank you so much for the great review , your home looks amazing with the shutters , pleasure meeting you and your family , please refer me to your family , friends and neighbours that need window coverings

Marge
Marge

Window blinds and shutters

"I chose Ivano of New Image Group at random and never looked back. I felt confident after our first conversation. Ivano is professional, flexible and punctual. He goes beyond the call of duty. Actually, one of his competitors sang his praise to me. I needed roller blinds and California shutters and they enhance the newly replaced windows in my condo. Couldn't be happier and would highly recommend New Image Group for any window treatment.

Hi Marge , thank you for the wonderful review , pleasure meeting you , your condo is finally complete with the new shutters and rollers , please refer me to your family and friends

Private User reviews Orangeville, ON

New Blinds

Ivano provided exceptional customer service with a smile. We appreciated his timely communication throughout the process and his punctuality. Thanks New Image Group.

Thank you Jennifer for the great review , my pleasure doing the work for you, the renovations look amazing with the new window shades

Tony Sottile  in Toronto
Tony Sottile in Toronto
2 reviews , ON

Shutters and Roman blinds

We needed to update our blinds so we contacted new image group after reviewing the homestays page. This company has great reviews so we decided to contact them. Ivano was very polite and professional right from the first phone call. He came the next day measured the windows showed us the samples and worked out a price. He fit all our windows in our budget and we proceeded with the order. Ivano came 2 1/2 weeks later with the product to Install, the shutters and Roman blinds are beautiful!!!!!!
We are more than happy with ivano and new image group, great company and I highly recommend him. Nice to see contactors that actually show up on time and deliver what they promise. Thanks again Ivano

Thank you so much for the great review, pleasure doing the work for you , please pass my name along to family and friends

Maureen in Toronto
Maureen in Toronto

Installation of blinds

Ivano is an efficient, polite, helpful and dependable individual.
He even installed a bathtub bar for me. I would highly recommend him.
The blinds look great.
Maureen McMorrow

Thanks Maureen for the great review

Kini in Oshawa
Kini in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

California Shutters

We highly recommend Ivano for any product that he endorses! Since it was our first time getting windows done for our new home, we had a lot of questions. He was very friendly, honest and welcomed questions. We had been following the good reviews on HomeStars and he deserves all the praise and trust for his awesome work. You can absolutely trust Ivano to make right choices and use great products!

We did our entire home with Cal. shutters and it seems like our home got upgraded overnight! We have got fairly large windows. The shutters are of great quality and really elevates the look of any room. I love what we got for the price - it was worth every penny.

Thank you!

Hello kini, thank you so much for the great review , pleasure meeting you and your husband , you are very hospitable and thank you for the wonderful treats you offered , they were delicious lol

More about New Image Group Shutters And Blinds

New Image Group Shutters & Blinds has been successfully supplying homeowners with custom window treatments since 1997.
We supply Quality Products by well known manufacturers and pride ourselves on Great Costumer Service.
We offer a FREE shop at home service sand are happy to bring our business to you because Your Home Matters to Us.

Our Products include Wood Shutters, Vinyl Shutter, Blinds, Shades, Verticals, Sunscreens, Drapery and Motorization.

Shutters. Hunter Douglas, Eclipse Shutters, Mera Blinds, Maxxmar, Vinyl Tech