City Boss Residential Roofing

Reviews for City Boss Residential Roofing

Allyson
Allyson

Shingles replaced

From start to finish, City Boss Residential Roofing were a great team to work with. After receiving 4 quotes, City Boss pricing couldnt be beat. George was honest, attentive, available for questions and very professional. The crew were on time, efficient, did an awesome job and the property was spotless. The job was done start to finish in 1 day. We are thrilled with the result and highly recommend City Boss Residential Roofing for all of your roofing needs.

Hi Allyson

Thank you so much for taking time and giving us this great review and we appreciate your business!

City Boss was great to deal with from start to finish. The price was fair, crew was professional, and the whole job was done start to finish in a day. The guys even asked my neighbors if they had any mess in their yard. I'll save you the time of calling around, just call City Boss Roofing.

Thank you for this amazing review your new roof looks great!

Cedar replacement

I hired City Boss to do a cedar replacement with asphalt shingles. I highly recommend City Boss. George contacted me the same day I made a request and walked me through their whole process. The quote was very competitive and timely. George sent lots of information on the product and the scope of work. The install only took 1 day. They have a large efficient team doing the work.They did an amazing job and they did a great job of cleaning up. Jordan was on site at the end of the day to walk through the outcome of the install and I also received a follow up call from George to ensure I was satisfied with the work done. My neighbors have complimented us on our house looking younger!

Hello thank you for your amazing review your home looks great!

Marilyn in Medicine Hat
Marilyn in Medicine Hat

Shingles replaced- Excellent Experience!

Highly recommend City Boss. George was excellent to work with- very professional, very responsive, met onsite, quote provided very quickly, . Quote was significantly lower than other companies. Crew onsite was great- job completed in morning (approx 3 hours) and cleanup was great.. Thank you for George and Team for a job well done.

Hello thank you for taking time from your day and giving us this amazing review!

Mama H Doggy Daycare
Mama H Doggy Daycare

New tiled roof

This company is the only one from Home Stars that contacted me live and came over to provide a quote. They were very thorough in letting me know what needed to be done and how & when it would happen (weather permitting). Everything they said, they did in an incredibly efficient manner and time frame. The roof was completed in 4 1/2 hours in very hot weather but the crew was treated and supervised well with all the tools and breaks required. The whole interaction and process with City Boss Residential Roofing was excellent and I have no hesitation in recommending them!

Thank you for your business and this amazing review!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Roof replacement

Very pleased with the team and work done on the roof! George was very pleasant and explained the procedure in detail. The workers did a great job and cleaned up thoroughly at the end of the day. It was great to have the roof done in one day! I would definitely recommend this company!

Thank you for this amazing review and thank you for your business!

Roof replacement

We are very pleased and had an excellent experience with City Boss roofing. Simple straight forward communication. Constant updates on progress even with pictures and excellent final product. We are very impressed with the big crew, very clean job and amazing half day new roof installation. We also appreciate their flexibility of the day of installation. Thank you George and your awesome crew for the great job done!
Highly recommended!

Thank you for this amazing review and thank you for your business!

Shingles roof

Can’t say enough good things about our experience with City Boss roofing.

communication was very prompt; I got sent reminders before the job date, and it was easy to get a hold of someone anytime we needed to.

I trust them completely with roof replacement.
We weren’t even in town the day of, the crew came and completed the job in 1 day and left the site clean. Jordan sent us aerial photos documenting the job completion.

Price was fair and very reasonable.

Look no further

Hello thank you for this great review and thank you for your business!

Adam in Calgary
Adam in Calgary

Roof Replacement

Very pleased with our experience with City Boss. I contacted a few of the highest rated roofing companies on Home Stars and City Boss had the best combination of customer service, pricing, and responsiveness for our project. George was phenomenal to work with and made the process seamless from start to finish. The day of the project, the team arrived on time, worked efficiently and wrapped up everything in 3 hours from start to finish along with clean up. Also, the price quoted originally was the final price paid. I would highly recommend City Boss.

Hello Adam thank you for giving this amazing review and thank you for your business!

Julie in Calgary
Julie in Calgary

New Roof

I am BLOWN AWAY by how awesome these guys are. I called around to compare roofers recommended by our inspector, our realtor, and our engineer friends, and not only were their prices totally reasonable, but they were so professional, friendly, and responsive. Choosing them was a no-brainer.

- Super knowledgeable and communicative when discussing roofing options. Gave me honest answers, even if those answers resulted in me not spending as much money with them.
- Were very clear about what I needed to do, written in email well in advance (not leave my car in the garage, remove garden decorations from harm's way, etc)
- Responded so quickly any time I had a question, no matter how small
- Came when they said they would
- SO organized. Staff member for each piece of the job. Materials delivered on to the roof the day before. So streamlined!
- Every person I dealt with from City Boss was so friendly and professional. Felt totally comfortable having them working around our home.
- Got the job all done in one day!
- Sent me drone pictures of each step when the job was all done so that I could see how well they had done!
- Went above and beyond. Seriously awesome.

Wow! Thank for taking time to give us this amazing review it was a pleasure meeting you and thank you for your business!

More about City Boss Residential Roofing

CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

Family owned and operated.