City Boss Residential Roofing

Reviews for City Boss Residential Roofing

Fernando from Calgary
Fernando from Calgary

House and Garage Roofing

I have a good experience in this roofing company. Jordan, the owner, is professionally dealt with. My questions/querries before and after the work were answered immediately. His crews are knowledgeable too. They know what to do. Before they leave, they properly cleaned up whatever debris on roof top and around the house. I would highly recommend this company if you are looking somebody to do your roofing.

Fernando thank you so much for taking the time to do this review it was a pleasure meeting you and your roof looks great!

jacobnavey .
jacobnavey .

HOUSE SUN ROOM GARAGE

Jordan was pleasure to work with. Very personable and always kept us in the loop regarding scheduling. The work looks great and would recommend to anyone!

Hi Cameron thank you for taking the time and giving this review your house looks great! Enjoy the long weekend!

Frank M.
Frank M.

HOUSE AND GARAGE NEW ROOF

Roof replacement on 2 storey plus detached garage. Jordan was professional from the first day I met him. His quote was upfront and he wasn't into playing games with the cost. Others I had quote (4) quoted high and then "negotiated". I respected Jordan's honesty and integrity. He explained the products and the work involved to complete the job. Work was done when said, his team was professional, and they left the area cleaner than they found it.

Cudo's to City Boss Residential. I will recommend them to anyone I know who needs a roof today and into the future.

Thanks Jordan and the team on an amazing new roof!

Frank

Hi Frank, Thank you so much for taking the time and writing this review it was a pleasure meeting you and installing a great roofing system for your home. Any future work please call me direct I hope you amd your wife have a great rest of the summer!

xzou .
xzou .

ROOF REPLACEMENT

Well done in very professional way from very beginning to the end of the whole work. Love it!

Thank you Xzou for taking the time for this great review your roof looks great and it was a pleasure!

Acap
Acap

roofing

Jordan and his team where very professional, thorough, quick and did an amazing job! I would, and have, recommented them to anyone. Jordan kept in contact with me and went over and above to complete the job above my expectations. Thank you SO much!!

Hi Arlene it was so good to meet you and Wayne and was a pleasure doing your roof! Thank you so much for this review please keep us in mind if you ever need future work done, I hope you have a great summer!

ksmith2 .
ksmith2 .

REROOF

What an amazing job you did! On time for quotes and work day which is very appreciated, the crew was fantastic and the whole job was done from start to finish in ONE DAY! It looks better than we anticipated and the pictures just don't do the job justice. Definitely will recommend you to anyone looking to get a roof done - thank you!

Karen thank you so much for this great review it was a pleasure meeting your family and the roof looks amazing!

Lisa .
Lisa .

HOUSE ONLY

What a pleasure it was dealing with Jordan and everyone at City Boss. Always kept me informed on when the job was going to be started, throughout the job and the end of the job. They did a wonderful job on our roof. The cleanup was spotless. They are quick and professional. Very pleased.

Hi Lisa thank you very much for this review it was a pleasure meeting you, your roof looks great and that extra vent will help cool things down for you. Have a great summer!

darrylcunningham20 .
darrylcunningham20 .

reroof

We were givin the quote. It was the best we had gotten. The guys showed up on time and was very friendly and professional. Yard was clean after job was done. Now we can be rest assured that we stay dry and safe. There be not a doubt in my mind to have these guys come back to do my roof again or refer to a friend or family member. Honestly the best experience I have had with a roofing company. I wish I could have done more other than getting lunch when u work hard when temprature his 30+. Kudos to u guys. Great job

Thank you so much for this great review Darryl it was a pleasure meeting you and Tammy you now have an amazing roof system that will protect your home . The crew was extremely happy with the lunch you provided thank you again!

Daniel .
Daniel .

MAIN HOUSE REROOF

I looked at four different contractors to replace my shingles, all of them with excellent ratings on Homestars & BBB. City Boss provided a quote quickly and I appreciated the straight forward estimate, the suggested products and their "no surprises" approach. Jordan was really helpful in explaining all options, which was important for me as a first time home owner. I was impressed how fast the work was done, which wasn't a surprise, as City Boss showed up with a big and efficient team, so all the work was done in less than a day. I had a look at the work after completion and really liked what I saw. The surroundings got cleaned-up nicely after the job and there were hardly any signs that City Boss was even at my house (apart from the new roof :-)). Will definitively consider City Boss again, should I decide to re-roof my garage.

Thank you so much Daniel for this review it certainly was a pleasure meeting you and installing am excellent roof system on your new home!

picapup .
picapup .

townhouse reroof

Jordan and his crew were professional, friendly and completed the job on time and on budget. We couldn't be happier.

Thanks again Traci!