City Boss Residential Roofing

Calgary AB T2Z 3W3

InstagramFacebook
City Boss Residential Roofing

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for City Boss Residential Roofing

townhouse reroof

Jordan and his crew were professional, friendly and completed the job on time and on budget. We couldn't be happier.

Thanks again Traci!

Roof replacement

City Boss recently replaced the roofs on our 10 unit condo complex and I couldn't be happier. Their price was the best even with a better shingle than competitors, and the work was completed within days. Jordan was in contact regularly and cheerfully answered my many, many questions. The crew was professional and friendly and clean up was beyond expectation. We're thrilled! :)

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi Traci thank you for the excellent review it was a pleasure meeting you and please do call me if you have any questions in the future.

thanks again!

Kathryn from Calgary
Kathryn from Calgary

Re-Roof

My house and garage needed a new roof, and City Boss delivered on time and on budget. Jordan was a pleasure to work with, and went above and beyond to provide great customer service. He truly cares that you are fully satisfied with your new roof. I would highly recommend City Boss to anyone looking for a quality product, great work and awesome customer service, all for a competitive price. Great job Jordan!

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Kathryn thank you so much for this great review it was a pleasure meeting you and your roof looks amazing, i hope you have a great summer!

tsnowden in Calgary
tsnowden in Calgary

house , garage , tool shed reroof

Excellent work, A pleasure to deal with. Jordan is awesome! Love my new roof! Thanks!

thank you for the rating Tracey it was a pleasure meeting you and Steve , your roof looks great !

farah from Calgary
farah from Calgary

roofing

i had my roof done by this company couple weeks a go i was very pleased they were fast and on time did not had any problem i would recommend this company :)

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank you Farah for the great review it was so good to meet you and your son David ! Thank you for trusting us with your new roof system!

Jackie Emro from LANGDON
Jackie Emro from LANGDON
1 review Langdon, AB

Re-roof

We had the roof of our house replaced from hail damage. Jordan was very professional, fast, and covered everything I'll ever need to know about roofs in his consultation to help me make an informative decision. The crew was at the house within a few days; work was completed quickly, within one day in fact, and any concerns were dealt with immediately and completely. I am very happy with my new roof, it looks fantastic and will protect our house for years - I am a property investor and I will definitely work with City Boss again - thanks Jordan!

Thank you so much for the great review Jackie it was so good to meet you and your roof looks amazing ! I am looking forward to doing business in the future with you and you can call me anytime with any questions you may have .

Shane
Shane

Absolutely excellent service. They came in with the best quote while providing the best quality of shingles I requested. They also finished on time and cleaned up the entire yard which impressed me.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Shane thank you for the excellent rating! It was a pleasure doing your roof on your house and garage it should be much cooler in your upstairs now that we cut in the extra vents.

Have a great summer !

Michael Jeppesen from Calgary
Michael Jeppesen from Calgary
1 review Okotoks, AB

New roof

Just had my roof done by City Boss. Work was competed on time and for exactly what was quoted. Job was done professionally including clean up. Thanks to Jordan and the crew at City Boss for a job well done.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi Mike thank you for the great rating was great meeting you and good luck on the sale of your home !

Neil Wensel from Calgary
Neil Wensel from Calgary

Replacement roof

I recently had City Boss replace my roof on my house . The work was excellent . The cost was exactly what they told me it would be and the job was completed on time . The guys that did the work were very professional and answered all of my questions no matter how many I asked . I would highly recommend City Boss .

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank you Neil for the opportunity to reroof your beautiful house , the colour looks great with all of the stone work you had done, It was great meeting you !

eash.berry in Calgary
eash.berry in Calgary

reroof

Excellent quality of work and completed in a timely fashion. Owner very responsive to all concerns. Very highly recommended.

Hello Ashley , thank you for the great review it was a pleasure meeting you and your two small dogs ! We appreciate your business !

More about City Boss Residential Roofing

CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

Family owned and operated.