City Boss Residential Roofing

City Boss Residential Roofing

Reviews for City Boss Residential Roofing

D Scott from Calgary
D Scott from Calgary

Professional, Thorough and FAST!!!

It was time for a new roof, and Jordan at City Boss gave an excellent quote the same day I contacted them. They brought a full crew and were completely finished with all cleanup (it was spotless) performed before noon on the day of the job.
I've owned quite a few houses in my life (which means having quite a few roofing jobs done). I can say this was the smoothest and most professional job I've ever seen, and my roof looks great!
I wouldn't hesitate to use them again in the future. My advice? Call them!

Good day, thank you so much for taking time and giving us this excellent review we appreciate your business!!

New Shingles

I had 3 roof quotes done, City Boss Roofing came in at the best price. I emailed Jordan to give him the go ahead and 8 days later my roof is finished. Our product arrived when it was suppose to and Jordan's crew of 10 people showed up the next day and complete the roof. His team were professional and worked very hard. They also did a great job cleaning up the site when finished. Jordan was easy and also very professional to deal with. Highly recommend this team!

Good day thank you so much for taking time and giving us this excellent review and thank you for the business!

Roof replacement-professional & efficient

Jordan and his entire crew are super professional, efficient and great communicators throughout the entire process. They found some rotted wood which was quickly pointed it to me and replaced at a very reasonable price (no opportunist gouging by them).

Clean up was fantastic, they tarped my deck to gather waste and nails, I haven’t found any leftover debris anywhere on my property.

From the time materials arrived to when clean-up was completed and they left was only 6hrs. Amazing!

Highly Recommended!

Thank you for your business and thank you for this excellent review!

Tihana
Tihana

Exceeded expectations

City Boss exceeded our expectations from the moment we reached out to them to get a quote for new double garage roof. Jordan replied right away and scheduled a visit within two days. Him and his colleague arrived on time, inspected the roof and gave us a rough estimate which was affordable and competitive. It was a great timing for us as they had incentive to take the financing and postpone your first payment for six months. On top of that, they were available and ready to replace our worn out roof after only three days of of their initial visit. The financing part was done efficiently and online, with just a few clicks. The crew of five workers arrived at 8:30 am and finished at 10:30 am. We were stunned with their efficiency and professionalism. Not to mention that they left the place spotless! Our garage roof looks awesome now and we will definitely hire City Boss when the time comes for our house roof.

Wow! Thank you so much for this great review it was a pleasure meeting you both and thank you for the business!

Roof and siding

They did my roof in 6 hours, the siding was also done in about 6 hours . Very happy with the work. Would highly recommend City Boss.

Thank you for this review it was a pleasure meeting you and we appreciate your business!

Excellent Roofing services!

Amazing job City Boss!! So fast, and efficient, cleaned up everything in less than 6 hours

Thank you so much for leaving this amazing review!

Amazing roof replacement

We had our roof installation done by city boss after we were hit by a devastating hail storm. We were referred to Jordan at city boss, and wow were we ever pleased. We were provided a very reasonable estimate and really liked the product and warranty. City boss completed the roof in a timely manner, all crew members were very courteous and polite. Not only was the roof well done- the clean up afterwards was great! The crew was thorough in both their workmanship and cleanup. I would highly recommend Jordan and his crew to anyone looking for anything roof related. Most reliable company here in Calgary!

Thanks City Boss!

Wow! Thank you so much for this amazing review your new roof looks great!

Happy Happy!

City Boss was great to work with. They were organized , punctual, efficient and friendly. From the quote to the clean up they exceeded expectations.

Thank you!!

Storm Damage Roof Replacement

Jordan and team replaced my roof for the second time, after another devastating hail storm. The team is professional, well organized and very efficient. They also left the work site clean and free of debris. I will definitely recommend CityBoss to my friends and relatives. It has been a pleasure working with Jordan and team, two hail storms in a row!

Thank you so much for the repeat business!!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Roof replacement

Our experience with City Boss from the initial quote to the final installation was outstanding. Jordan was great to deal with. He was very quick to respond with a quote and also answered all my emails promptly. On the day of the job they were professional and had a big crew to complete work efficiently. I would definitely recommend City Boss Roofing.

Thank you for taking time to give us this review we appreciate your business!

More about City Boss Residential Roofing

CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

Family owned and operated.