Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Mississauga On

Best of 2021 winner 10 timesBest of 2021winner 10 times

Reviews for Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Mississauga On

Linda in Mississauga
Linda in Mississauga

installation of new kitchen faucet

Great service. Mr Rooter had a technician to us within 1 hour and Chris was very friendly and competent. He found the problem quickly and replaced the faucet. He completed the job quickly and left the area spic and span.
We would highly recommend both Chris and Mr Rooter.

Sam O in Mississauga
Sam O in Mississauga

plumbing

Alex Myroniuk came to my home for the second time do fix plumbing problems. Both times he has gone out of his way to provide quality care and provide the best care possible. I would suggest hime to anyone

ITN in Mississauga
ITN in Mississauga

Fixed drain and toilets problems

Two other plumbers came before and the problem appears again, he came found the problem right away and fixed it for good. also the washroom finish cleaned as new, very happy with the service.

Kathleen Mississauga
Kathleen Mississauga

plumbing problems

This gentleman was very helpful. He noticed probiems in the bathroom that I was unaware of and showed my son and I how to fix things. Chris did a excellent job. My kithcen and bathroom sinks are running smoothly again.

SandraC
SandraC
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Roots in drain.

I was amazed to find an honest company that is looking out for the best interest of the customer. They told me the honest truth, which was that the roots were on the City property and that the city would need to repair. They did not try to get me to dig on my property line (were there was no problem and would be costly).

What happened was that they came out to do an estimate of how much the dig would cost (since the city said the roots were on my property) but when they scoped it with a camera they found that it was in fact on the city property. They didn't even charge for the scope. Excellent and honest service is what I received. A different contractor came out to give me an estimate (after I told them not to come, that Mr Rooter told me that it was on city property). That contractor told me to dig anyways cause eventually the roots will grow to my property line and wanted to scope it for $350. That didn't make sense to me because that wouldn't fix the blockage I have on the city property line, which was why my basement was being flooded. That company (which I really feel like naming) was trying to rip me off.

Mr Rooter is the only company I'll call for any future problems I encounter. Thanks so much Frano.

CHRISTINE on SUNDEW
CHRISTINE on SUNDEW

BATHROOM REPAIR

We purchased the home of our dreams where our kids could play outside and our young family could grow. Our first night in the house, we wanted to shower and found the shower in the main bathroom was not working. We tried the master bathroom and that was not working properly either. The next morning my husband was shaving when he heard banging in the walls behind the tub! OH NO - we can't use any bathrooms??? So, we found Mr Rooter in the phone book and the receptionist called us back and said someone would be here within the hour. Alex came and fixed everything we needed and gave us some useful tips. He was pleasant and worked quickly and effeciently. We are very satisfied customers! We signed up to be members for life, a decision that we didn't hestiate to make.

sonja in mississauga
sonja in mississauga

mixing valve issue with furnace

After having years of frustration with getting limited hot water to due a suboptimally designed furnace system in my home, Brian came along and fixed what nobody else had been able to fix. Now I will be able to take showers in the winter with my furnace running and not run out of hot water! Brian was very thorough, helpful and professional. Thank you Brian

Leblanc's in Mississauga
Leblanc's in Mississauga

Toilet clogged, water would not drain from toilet, "main drain" clogged

Sunday morning, main bathroon toilet clogged Called Mr. Rooter and was at our home within 1 hour. Alex explained to us the problem - main drain was clogged and provided a quote. At no time did we feel hesitant about continuing with work. Would highly recommend Alex M/Mr. Rooter to friends & neighbours.

William  from Etobicoke
William from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Plumbing services

We had a pleasant plumbing experience recently, when our toilet refused to work properly and our plumber 'when out of business'.

I e-mailed Mr Rooter.ca and within a few hours we received a telephone call arranging for a service call the following day.

When the service person arrived-- with a trainee --
at the appointed time--both were very neat in appearance,
and both conducted themselves in a very professional manner.

We would certainly recommend Mr. Rooter plumbing--
to any of our Senior friends--when they require such services.

William from Etobicoke

July 30,2008 Plumbing services.

Monica in Erin Mills
Monica in Erin Mills

Fix root damaged pipes

I want to commend the crew who came in to fix the root damaged pipes, UNDER my house: Mike Ranger, Chris Cochran and Tony who did the excavation. There were 2 others who came on the second day, but I didn't catch their names.
From start to finish, the job was done professionally, in extremely clean working conditions and explained to me in terms I could understand. Amazing to dig up my basement without a spec of dust or pebble left behind anywhere.
Lucky Mr. Rooter - this crew is definitely housebroke !
Time will tell, but I think they found a reasonable and acceptable solution to a large problem.

More about Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Mississauga On

Mississauga Master Plumbing License # 2008007017TM. Mississauga Contractor License # 2008007016TC. Looking for a plumber in Mississauga? Every customer's individual needs is important to us at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Mississauga ON. Our focus is to provide a quality combination of plumbing and drain service and products.
Our Services Include:
Full Service Plumbing and Complete Drain Service, Water-main Replacement, Building Drain Replacement, Video (Camera) Inspection of Drains, High Pressure Water Jetting, Trench-less Technology, Water Purification, Licensed Backwater Valve and Sump Pump system installers and testers; Hot water tank repairs and hot water tank replacement. Septic Refurbishment.
Bio-Choice Es - Biodegradable maintenance product for drains & septic tanks. Spartan Hydro-scrubbers: Remove any form of debris that gets into and clogs up drain-lines; using high volumes of water with great pressure. FORMA DRAIN: Fiberglass drain-line replacement. The first product to be recognized and approved by the City of Toronto for lateral drain-lines.
Pipe bursting: replacement of underground drains and water services with minimal excavation. Septic Refurbishment;Home Flood Prevention: Backwater Valve and Sump Pump System Installation and Inspection. Water purification installations, water softeners and Reverse osmosis system installations.

Plumbing, Drain Services, Waterproofing, and Septic Tank Cleaning, Repair & Installation
Bio Choice: a drain line maintenance product that has green certification. It is a bacteria and enzyme liquid that keeps the kitchen drain lines running.
clearing blocked drains, hot water tank repairs, toilet repairs, clearing kitchen drains, clearing sewer backups,
Trench less rehabilitation of sewer lines using the Formadrain process, a pulled in place system. The only system that uses a two stage epoxy resign with fiberglass. Pipe bursting technology; where the existing line is used and a new PVC line is installed.
1995
All supplied materials and installations come with a full guarantee.
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Cheque
Mississauga Master Plumbing License # 2008007017TM. Mississauga Contractor License # 2008007016TC -
Mississauga BIA, Green Plumber Ceritified, Licensed Formadrain Installer, Croatian Canadian Chamber,
No Minimum
PROJECT RATE
In any plumbing situation our technicians let you know the price upfront before starting any work.
The warranty varies depending on the job that was performed. All warranties come in writing.