275 Watline AVe ON L4Z 1PS

Reviews for Classic Products Metal Roofing Systems

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Classic Products Metal Roofing Systems

Very satisfied with the new Classic metal roofing systems installed. From the time Frank gave us the quote, gave us very good information about the differences of other roofing systems, and showed us samples of the metal roof colors that could match our doors and windows. He is very professional and always responded whenever I had questions. I also would like to commend their client service staff and Darryl who coordinated the delivery of materials. Since after the installation, there are some neighbors who asked about our roof and I always put good words about the company. Thank you so much to everyone for a job well done!

We appreciate the review. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Thanks The Classic Team

bdunstan1976 in London
bdunstan1976 in London
0 reviews Milton, ON

New Roof

Darryl and his team did an amazing job of putting a new roof on my shed. The reason why we chose his was because he originally did the roof of my house and it still looks amazing until this day. After he completed the work on the shed, we asked him to come back and add snow guards to the roof on the home. He showed up at the date and time specified and the team was very diligent and made fast work of it. I will always use Darryl for any future jobs and highly recommend him if you are in need. I truly cant say enough about the price which was more than fair compared to the current market and the customer service was absolutely stellar. Thanks Guys!

Thank you for the review! We appreciate hearing from homeowners that have purchased in the past. Thanks The Classic Team

Rod in Toronto
Rod in Toronto

New Metal Roof

We are very pleased with our new metal roof from Classic Roofing. We looked at a number of different companies but really preferred the look that Classic provides compared to other companies. Darrell is very friendly and answered all of our questions and concerns in a timely manner. We were also very pleased to notice a significant temperature drop in our upstairs space once the metal tiles were installed. Costs were also very competitive with others. Bottom line..we love our new roof.

Thank you for the review Rod. The Armadura Kodiak shingle is a perfect match for your house. Thanks Darryl

Senorita2
Senorita2

Armadura Metal roof

If you want a reliable and superior metal roofing company go with Classsic Products Metal Roofing, Daryl and his crew are phenomenal very professional and prompt. We are very happy and satisfied client. Attached are photos of our roof .

Thank you for the review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Bill in Toronto
Bill in Toronto

excellent work and professional

The service is excellent and responsive. The installer Boris is very professional and courteous. He did a fantastic job and I like it very much. The price is quite reasonable.

Brian in
Brian in
0 reviews Rockwood, ON

Roof intall and follow up warranty

I just wanted to do a review on my aluminum roof that was installed back in February of 2015. The roof has been great and certainly has increased the value of our house. Why I am writing this rating now is because of the follow up warranty that Classic Products Roofing Systems Inc did recently. I was in the attic and noticed some moisture in an area by the ridge venting so I called the president Darryl Brubacher to discuss. Quite frankly I was expecting to get the cold shoulder but it was quite the contrary. Darryl said he would be out that week to look at it. After inspection Darryl said that the ridge venting was faulty and said he would change the ridge vent system and have the material ordered immediately. Within 4 weeks he called to say they would be up to replace. Sure enough, Matthew showed up and put 2 days labour in to replace and the roof venting is now repaired. I cant say enough on how it is the back up service after the initial install is done that really makes the difference between good and best! Thank you Darryl for honouring your work after 6 years!

Hi Brian. Thank You for your review. We don't run into a lot of problems, but if we do we try to make sure we rectify the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience as we figured out a solution to your problem. Thanks Darryl

jackie
jackie
1 review Hamilton, ON

Alluminum roof shingles

Fifteen years ago we had Classic Products Canada instal an alluminum roof that looks as good today as the day it was installed.
Recently we had a roof built over our front porch and for aesthetic reasons decided to once again contact Classic Products.
Mathew, the installer was very meticulus and did an excellent job. The auuminum shingled porch roof has enhanced our house and we are so pleased.
Jackie Beaudin

Thank You for the Review Jackie. Addition looks amazing.

Private User reviews Welland, ON

Roof installation

Classic Products Metal Roofing was amazing, we're incredibly happy with the service, the product, the installation and how it looks. They were courteous and did the entire roof in about 5 hours. Not only does the roof look 100% better, we won't be losing shingles in a windstorm anymore. The initial meeting with Darryl to get the quote was comfortable, and he took the time to explain options to me, along with that, he took the time to show me what the system looked like when it was applied to the roof. He answered all my questions and upfront about the cost and everything that was involved. When the supplies for the roof were delivered, it was stacked neatly on our back patio, then tarped off for inclement weather. All in all, a very impressive company to deal with, I'd recommend them to anyone.

Thank You for the review.

Private User reviews Minesing, ON

Roof

I have a very steep roof on an old farmhouse, and had a difficult time finding a roofer that would take on my job.
Classic Products Roofing Systems had no issues with my roof. Their roofers were very courteous, worked hard, were knowledgeable and continually cleaned up as they went.
The product (aluminum shingles) is beautiful, and changes the whole look of my house. I love it, and would recommend Classic.

Thank you for the review. Your roof looks amazing!! Thanks Darryl

Freshavacodos in Brockville
Freshavacodos in Brockville
0 reviews Brockville, ON

Replacing roof

Amazing service and support, installed roof in 2 days, excellent workmanship and kept the site clean and tidy. Excellent support after installation. Well done. Would recommend this company to anyone looking for a new roof.

Thank you for the review. We always love to hear from homeowners after the install is finished. Thanks Darryl

More about Classic Products Metal Roofing Systems

CLASSIC® Products Roofing Systems are the experts in Permanent Metal Roofing. All of our High Performance Metal Roofs come with a True Lifetime Warranty - that is Non Pro-Rated and Transferable for 40 Years. Our Hi-Flow attic vents and Smart Home Energy Control System you can save up to 25% ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Mississauga?