Classic Products Metal Roofing Systems

Classic Products Metal Roofing Systems

Reviews for Classic Products Metal Roofing Systems

Private User reviews Elmira, ON

House and Shop Roof

On time, quick and good service with Quality work done! Looks Great too! Needed a new Roof and decided to go with Steel for longer life, and less worries. Shouldn't have to worry about replacing roof again while I'm here. Peace of Mind.

Thank you Merlin for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks Darryl

Loree Ranch review in Chesley
Loree Ranch review in Chesley
0 reviews Chesley, ON

Great Job!

Anyone we had contact with through this company was punctual and polite. The work crew was competent, fast, considerate, efficient and clean. We had one of the worst storms right after the roof was finished, and it held up marvelous and looks beautiful! We are very happy with Classic Products Metal Roofing Systems Inc!

Thank you William & Donna for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks Darryl

Judy in Toronto
Judy in Toronto

Metal roof

After years of repairing damage done by raccoons we decided to replace our shingled roof with a metal one. We couldn’t be happier with our decision to go with Classic Products Roofing. Darryl and his team were very knowledgeable and helpful with suggestions as to how to deal with a section of our roof which has always been a problem.
I highly recommend this company. No complaints whatsoever!

Hi Judy & Keith. Thank you for the review. Finally you have no worries about raccoon damage. Thanks Darryl

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

New Metal Roof in Toronto

From the moment we met Abe from Classic Roofing, we knew he was trustworthy. We had searched for months, had met a few roofing companies, and almost signed a contract twice but things fell through because we either asked too many questions, or didn't get a good feeling, or we actually did not even get a call back when we called with follow up questions. When you spend thousands of dollars more than asphalt on a metal roof you want to be as informed as possible.

Due to our very unusual roof, because of an addition years ago, the venting was far from standard. Unfortunately, there was an oversight. However, true character comes through when there are problems and we were very happy with how it all worked out. Despite our research there was still learning involved. Abe was really great about explaining the pros and cons of each style of roofing and alum vs. steel. There is A LOT to know. One thing we overlooked was when you choose your roof, ask about what the snow guards look like. Ours are more ornate than we would like, for example, but we didn't even think about that. We assumed that all snow guards were straight lines.

The crew onsite was great. They cleaned up the area well. I did not rate on quality or value simply because we are not experts. We certainly think they did a great job, the warranty is fantastic and would happily recommend Classic Products Metal Roofing Systems.

Thank you Mark & Yordest for the amazing review. If you ever have any questions concerning your roof please contact us. Thanks Darryl

GavinT in Mississauga
GavinT in Mississauga

Awesome Roof!!!

Darryl and Classic Roffing were awesome! He took the time to review our home and also walk with me to look at other metal roofs in the neighbourhood to help educate me on different styles and which would be best for us.
He provided multiple options and discussed the differences of each option for our home so we could make the best selection for us. There was NO high-pressure sales tactics, or putting down other companies. Darryl was a pleasure to deal with!
The crew that came out was very punctual and very respectful and professional! The completed the work in less than two days, which was fantastic. There was no disruption or inconvenience to us at all.
Lastly, the roof looks fantastic! We have had nothing but positive comments from friends, neighbours and family!
We highly recommend Classic Roofing if you are looking to install a metal roof!

Happy New Year Gavin. Thank you for the review. Please contact us if you ever have any questions about your roof. Thanks Darryl

Robert Henderson in Old Toronto
Robert Henderson in Old Toronto

Metal roof purchase and install on a semi detached house

I am a retired Engineer and needed a new roof. Having done a lot of Google research came to the conclusion, that while expensive, a metal roof would be a high value upgrade to my modest home. Asphalt shingles are not made the way they used to be and have a shorter life expediency max 10-15 years. I interviewed 4 Metal roofing contractors 2 were professional and seemed to know roofing systems, they only did metal roofs and were passionate about their business and product.

As part of my exploration of contractors it is important to choose company that will be able to honour their long term product guarantee and still be in business down the road. I actually went to the contractor’s premises to see their operation/warehouse and training facilities.

Unannounced I turned up at Classic Products Roofing Systems Inc., in Mississauga and met Darryl, the president. He personally showed me around and spent about 2 hours explaining the metal roofing systems and the various options available. This man is passionate about the product he is selling. I got a very good feeling right away about his business integrity and forthrightness in business dealings. It is quite amazing the assessment one can make when meeting a business owner face to face and seeing their facilities. Roofing is one of the most important house systems for protecting your largest single investment, therefore you must ensure the company has the same values and is concerned with doing the job right the first time. I got all those vibes from Daryl.

Roofing is a two concern investment:

One, the product, Metal roofing is more expensive by quite a margin but it comes with a transferrable 50 year full non-prorated guarantee. This adds value to any building being sold.

Two, the roofing installation is no doubt as important as the product itself. A poor install is only asking for trouble down the road and guarantee hassles with the roofing company. In the case of Classic Products Roofing Systems Inc. the team that appeared to do the install did the entire job in one day. I was impressed ! The install crew was a 7 man crew with each individual assigned to a specific task which has been rehearsed many times over the last 20 years. The fitter was exceptional in his focus to doing the job right. The crew did some small extras like cleaning the eves troughs (as they were on the roof any way), made sure the wall mounted AC units did not get damaged from debris off the roof. Their crowning glory was in clean up I must confess they left my driveway cleaner than when they started. The crew was from Sudbury and I will say they know how to work and to work running. I give them kudos on courtesy, performance and execution.

My over all experience with Classic Products Roofing Systems Inc. was more than satisfactory and above excellent in my estimation. My dealings with Darryl were both informative, forthright and business like as we came to an agreement on job pricing. The price was the agreed price and no “hidden” extras, which many not so genuine roofers get into. Honesty is the key to success in an ever competitive world. And Classic Products Roofing Systems Inc. has that card signed up.

Would I recommend Classic Products Roofing Systems Inc. ? ABSOLUTELY!

Thank you Daryl, Jake and your amazing crew.

Sincerely,

Robert Henderson P.Eng.

Thank you Robert for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks Darryl

dave in Waterloo
dave in Waterloo
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

New Roof

My wife and I had a great experience working with Classic! They managed to complete the project in 2 days (right before we leave for vacation). As a bonus, they also repaired our fascia without charging extra. I already recommended a few friends and family to go with Classic.

Thank you for the review Dave, we are so glad you are happy with your new metal roof! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. Hopefully you had a great vacation! Thanks Darryl

Predrag in Thornhill
Predrag in Thornhill

Classic Products Metal Roof (Canadian ARMADURA steel roof)

We enjoyed the whole process from salesperson Adam to the complete installation done by Jake’s crew.
After only 14 years our shingles were showing sings of wear and tear. It could probably last for a couple more years, however knowing that most of metal roofs would be installed over it we decided to do it now.
We were looking for the best product and best roofing system for the past 5 years. Original idea was aluminum metal roof; however price given to us was too high for our budget. Alternative was steel metal roof with similar quality and more acceptable price.
Adam was excellent as salesperson should be, answering all our questions and being fast in his responses trough communication by phone and email, as well as making necessary appointments and showing up on time.
After singing up with Classic Products everything was ahead of schedule, announced delivery, pre-arranged installation, and even weather was cooperating.
Jake’s crew of 8 showed announced approximately at 02:00 pm and worked without stopping until 08:30 pm. They completed the whole main roof. Work was resumed next morning at 07:30 am and finished all by 09:00 am. I was watching the whole process from the beginning to the end.
Jake was very professional as was the rest of his crew. They responded to all my requests and answered all questions I had during the installation process. Once everything was done they cleaned after themselves. They rolled powerful magnet over my driveway several times. Crew went to collect all metal pieces around the house. Nothing was left behind.
We are really happy with our new roof, especially with the small roof above bay window.
I can say that our second floor is definitely cooler than before metal roof installation. No any noticeable noise during the rain. For the snow related pros and cons we will have to wait for the winter to share our experiences.
The whole experience with Classic Products Roofing so far was 10 out of 10.

Predrag & Jelena

Thank you for the great review Predrag. Thanks Darryl

Ilia in Bowmanville
Ilia in Bowmanville

Excellent Product and Services

Classic Product Roofing Systems have performed the installation of Aluminum Roof (Oxford Shingles) at my house. We are very happy with their product and excellent services. Thank you so much.

Thank you for the review, we are so glad you are happy with your new metal roof! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. Thanks Darryl

Howard F.  in Mississauga
Howard F. in Mississauga

Metal roof installation

Very professional. On time delivery and on time installation. In fact it was ahead of the date we expected

Very happy

Everything was cleaned up and left tidy
Already had comments about how nice it looks

More about Classic Products Metal Roofing Systems

CLASSIC® Products Roofing Systems are the experts in Permanent Metal Roofing. All of our High Performance Metal Roofs come with a True Lifetime Warranty - that is Non Pro-Rated and Transferable for 40 Years. Our Hi-Flow attic vents and Smart Home Energy Control System you can save up to 25% ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Mississauga?