Classic Products Metal Roofing Systems

Reviews for Classic Products Metal Roofing Systems

Bachan in Mississauga
Bachan in Mississauga

Excellent Customer Service

We had exceptional service from the beginning with Adam, he was always there is to answer our questions promptly.
The installers were friendly and completed a great job.
We have received multiple compliments from our neighbours who are also looking to get their roofs completed also.

Thank you for the review, we are so glad you are happy with your new metal roof! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. Thanks Darryl

Kathy in Hamilton
Kathy in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Steel Roof

Excellent service, punctual, professional people. The crew of Jay and the guys worked like a fine oiled machine. It was amazing to watch. We are extremely happy with the finish product.

Tom in North York
Tom in North York

Home Roof Replacement

We did our homework and chose Classic Products Metal Roofing.
From the sales technician, reception, accounting and owner/management the team was polite, responsive, professional and trust worthy.
And, oh yes, the installation team was remarkable.

Thank you for the review Tom, we are so glad you are happy with your new metal roof! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Jay Guo in Burlington
Jay Guo in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Metal Roof

My wife and I were tired of replace the asphalt roof every 10 years or so. We went with Classic Products Metal Roofing Systems for a new metal roof. I was particularly impressed with their website which provides extensively detailed information which covers every aspect of metal roofing systems and was very helpful with our decision making. The staff members, from the president, to field manager, to sales rep and roofing workers are all very professional, responsive, courteous and friendly. You can tell that the installation team has done this countless times, every team member knows exactly what he is supposed to do. The job was well organized, well executed, with high speed and efficiency. One of the outstanding features of this company is that they are one of the only two metal roofing companies that has exclusive rights to the made-in-Canada Amadura metal shingles. We can be rest assured that our new roof is built with Canadian sheet metal and anti-rust painting technology, which will last for decades, with reputable installer and manufacture to back it up.

Hi Jay. Thank you for the detailed review. We know that reviews like yours are really helpful to other homeowners considering a new metal roof. Please get in touch any time if you have any questions or concerns.

Anthony in Edmonton
Anthony in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Classic Metal Roof

I had an aluminum roof installed by Classic Metal roofing system Feb 2019. Although this may appear to be an odd time to install a roof, the project was managed extremely well by Darryl and his staff. I am extremely happy with the result and would not hesitate to use Classic Metal Roofing for future projects.
I spent a considerable amount of time researching various roofing systems and associated contractors. What really made Darryl and his team stand out was their professionalism when I stopped by their Mississauga office late one evening. Staff took the time to review the various displays and provide me with samples which I could take home to help with the colour selection. They also have a service which uploaded a picture of my house which was then overlaid with various shingle styles and colours which really facilitated the selection process. In advance of obtaining a quotation from Daryl (and other contractors) I had gone on my roof to measure the square footage. Darryl was the only contractor who was capable of measuring my roof accurately. Although other contractors claimed cheaper sqft costs these saving vanished by their overestimated roof measurements. The other aspect that made this a great customer experience was the “No pressure” sales tactic unlike other contactors that reviewed the project.
Matthew the installer did an excellent job and the workmanship of the project is 2nd to none. Although the weather prevented Matthew from coming to the house on bad days, he would contact me in the morning to advise me of his schedule. During the project the worksite was kept very tidy, and now that the snow has finally melted it is impressive how tidy the things were kept.
I have a number of fireplaces in my house which requires the chimney to be maintained as well there are many trees on the property which requires periodic eavestrough maintenance. This maintenance is best accomplished by accessing the roof. To ensure the aluminum shingles are not damaged foam inserts were installed to stiffen the shingles in the areas were the maintenance work is performed.
In summary I believe that Classic Metal roofing systems is working with an excellent product. They have a team that can properly schedule and co-ordinate staff and materials to a job site. And most importantly they have knowledgeable and courteous staff that takes pride in their workmanship and based on the amount of rain we have experience so far this year, the decision to have the roof shingled in February proved to be the right decision.

Thank you for the review Tony, we are so glad you are happy with your new metal roof! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. Thanks Darryl

Krystal in Chatham
Krystal in Chatham
1 review Chatham Kent, ON

Highly Recommended - Service was amazing, best metal roof you could get!

My husband and I were looking to get a metal roof done. From the moment he contacted Classic Products Metal Roofing, he experience has been excellent. The professionalism throughout the entire process was first class. From the our first meeting with the Sales Rep Abe, he ensured we understood the product and the pros and cons about each roof type. He had amazing samples with brochures to make sure we were knowledgeable on the type of roof we wanted. He was able to addresss all of our questions and concerns about choosing a roof. Our experience with Abe in that meeting was amazing, he was punctual and he took the extra effort to go over everything in detail.
The second meeting was to sign the contract and that was a great experience, we didn't feel obligated or pressured to go with Classic Metal Roofing.
The financing was quick and easy to complete. When it came to scheduling our roof to get done, Darryl was great. He gave us all the details with the delivery of material, and the crew that will be coming to do our roof. Darryl was there to answer all the questions we had about the delivery and crew. The crew came as scheduled even in the rain. They started the roof and said it may take 2 days depending on the weather. They were half way done when the weather finally worked in their favour. The sun came out and they completed the roof in roughly 6 hours. They did a phenomenal job. We highly recommend Classic Products Metal Roofing

Xun in Georgetown
Xun in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Highly recommended metal roofing company

They are very professional and responsible. The team who helped install the roof were very nice, they cleaned up each time after they finish on the day. Darryl and Gord keep in touch with us during the installation and after, they are very prompted in respond our questions and concerns. Highly recommended.

Gigi in York
Gigi in York

Aluminum Roof installation

After dealing with the wind storms that we have experienced in the past year, which ruined my asphalt roof (was only 11 yrs. old) I decided to look into an a metal roof so that I wouldn't have to deal with insurance companies and roof replacement. I received a few quotes from various companies and decided that I wanted an aluminum roof. Classic Metal Roofing provided the best information and they were very professional. My roof looks amazing and most people who walk by, notice my beautiful roof which I will never have to replace again!!

Cindy in Bradford
Cindy in Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Metal roofing

Classic did a beautiful job on our Metal roof.
Very pleased with their work., cleaned up nicely. Our neighbours love it. We would recommend them to anybody that need their roofing done. Awesome job guys. Staff is very professional.

Thank you for the review Cindy, we are so glad you are happy with your new metal roof! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. Thanks Darryl

rjzer in Streetsville
rjzer in Streetsville

Best Metal Roofing Company in the GTA.

Having spent a considerable amount of time sourcing information on the various types of metal roofing systems, installation methods & warranties on the market today, I was prepared to interview those metal roofing companies that could meet my 'checklist' (criteria) for the best metal roof for our home. I reviewed 19 company websites & asked lots of questions through their customer support desks...I was now able to reduce the number to only 6 that could meet my criteria....Classic Products was my first choice. I met with all 6 companies & I must say that the others paled in comparison...The sales rep. went through a 2 hour presentation which thoroughly explained their product(s), installation methods & warranty coverage. As far as the price goes they are very competitive but came in at the best price! Once we agreed on an installation date, the installation crew arrived on time & they immediately started their work. Each installer worked hard, efficiently & diligently...working in harmony with each other. The site supervisor Roch was a gentleman explained what they were going to do & had the team working like a finely tuned machine! The final product was better than expected....it has added a very luxurious look to our home! We are very pleased with Classic & would highly recommend them...save yourself allot of time & go with Classic!

More about Classic Products Metal Roofing Systems

CLASSIC® Products Roofing Systems are the experts in Permanent Metal Roofing. All of our High Performance Metal Roofs come with a True Lifetime Warranty - that is Non Pro-Rated and Transferable for 40 Years. Our Hi-Flow attic vents and Smart Home Energy Control System you can save up to 25% ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Mississauga?