Classic Products Metal Roofing Systems

John Di Pasqua from Brampton
John Di Pasqua from Brampton

Classic Metal Roofing

Hi Gord,

We're very happy with the roof. Looks great and we've already been getting a bunch of neighbours complementing it and asking for details. Hopefully they'll go with the metal roof too. I'll pass on your info to them.

Also wanted to thank Ted for the excellent job he did. He was very professional and paid attention to all the details. He did a great job closing up the racoon holes for us and also fixed a damaged gutter. Cleanup was great and the neighbours were impressed that there was no garbage falling on to their properties while the renovations were going on. Thanks again! If you guys ever need a reference house, we'd be more than happy to provide our feedback.

Regards,
John

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are so pleased that you are satisfied with your new roof! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.

D. Brubacher from Elmira
D. Brubacher from Elmira
1 review Elmira, ON

oxford shingle metal roof

Assisted Review

I love our new roof! Gord the sales rep was great and suggested we go with “oxford dark charcoal” and we’re so happy with the result.

There is a house down the street with a Classic roof and I loved the look so I gave them a call.
John the installer was great and they finished our house in 4 days. Abe the project manager was very professional and answered all of my many questions and put me at ease. I am glad we went with Classic because they were able to install over my existing roof so it saved me a lot of money on asphalt removal and disposal. We had some cheaper quotes on steel roofs but Classic had the best warranty so we went with them.

Thanks so much, you did a great job on our house.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are always happy to have feedback! As you know your new metal roof comes with a True Lifetime Warranty, so please do not hesitate to contact us at any time in the future should you have any questions or concerns.

P. Hessels from Alma
P. Hessels from Alma
1 review Alma, ON

Classic Aluminum Roof

Assisted Review

Having numerous quotes from metal roofing companies, the technician from Classic was by far the most knowledgeable and professional. We really appreciated his low pressure style and the attic inspection was very helpful. We decided to go with a Classic Aluminum roof, as we plan on staying in our home for a long time and didn’t want to worry about rust in the future.

The results were nothing short of amazing! Our new roof totally transformed and refreshed the look of our home. I can’t tell you how many people stop by to compliment our new roof. I have been recommending Classic to all of my family and friends not only because they renewed the look of my home, but because of their professionalism and quality of workmanship.

Abe, the project manager made sure the installation crew was always on time and completed our roof within the timeframe as promised. He was a real pleasure to deal with and made sure our property was completely cleaned up before they left.

Ryan gallagher from Milton
Ryan gallagher from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Metal roof for my home

After 2 years since install, overall I was happy and satisfied with the sales person, installers and product. I got quotes from 5 local companies. I feel they offer a reasonable price and the best product and warranty available. The only issue I had was after I paid the entire balance was that they would not come by to pick up their sign as they said they would after 3 phone calls, which pissed me off. Minor inconvenience as it took 10 minutes to disassemble and dispose of myself. Should have paid balance after they completed the entire service. Lesson learned. Have a fair amount of screws and metal shards around yard after install and for next 2 years randomly falling from roof. Not sure if this is a common thing, but was minor inconveneicne and issue with child safety. Will recommend. Fingers crossed they stay in business for the long term for any potential warranty related issues.

Thank you for the review, we are so glad you are happy with your new metal roof! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. Thanks Darryl

Susana and Joseph S. from Nobel
Susana and Joseph S. from Nobel
1 review Nobel, ON

Classic Products Metal Roofing- Roof Repair

Assisted Review

I wanted to take this opportunity to write and tell you of the fantastic
work that your roofing team, Abe, John and David completed on the repair of my house. They are definitely top-rated professionals. They were always cheerful and very conscientious. Despite the very long day and bad weather which made the task difficult, they managed to finish the job with unmatched
professionalism and attention to detail. They were polite and respectful to me and my husband, and arrived when they said they would.

I can't praise them enough - they did an excellent job, taking great care to
complete the task with as little disruption to us as possible. They worked quickly and efficiently, and cleaned up before they left.

Rick Turner is so pleasant and courteous. He is extremely polite, patient and very professional.

We were impressed and grateful for the commendable work ethic and excellent results achieved by Abe and his crew. We are also grateful to Joseph Wolak for answering all of our questions and setting up this fantastic team.

We are extremely happy and satisfied with the look of our new roof and are secure in the feeling that Classic Products Roofing Systems and your crew
stand behind their workmanship.

You should be very proud of the work that you do and the integrity and skill that your team provides to its customers.

C. Sheppard from Simcoe
C. Sheppard from Simcoe
1 review Simcoe, ON

Classic Products Metal Roofing

Assisted Review

Our new roof looks absolutely fabulous and the best part is that it is environmentally friendly and will last our lifetime. I would rate them a nine out of ten overall.

David Jenkins in Oakville
David Jenkins in Oakville

Classic Products Roof

I had a Classic Products roof installed in 2004 in Canada.

Unfortunately, it has developed a leak and the advertised "lifetime warranty" isn't quite what it seems since, after a week of phone calls to Classic Products, no-one has even returned my calls let alone come to fix the roof.

Anyone considering having one of these expensive roofs installed should beware: getting the company to honour its warranty is very difficult - if not impossible.

Update:
I contacted Isaiah Industries about my roof problem.

The president sent me a helpful response very quickly and contacted the general manager of the Canadian distributor on my behalf.

This morning I finally spoke to the Canadian GM and he has promised to have a crew at my house in two days. I will post the result here.

Review has 1 previous version

Our company has been under new management since 2014, rest assured we are dedicated to providing the best customer service and warranty in the business. I believe that your issue has since been resolved to your satisfaction, please feel free to contact us directly should you have any further questions or concerns. We welcome your feedback! Thank you.

Steve W. in Tottenham
Steve W. in Tottenham
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Classic Products Roofing Rustic Aluminum

They were two monthes late and never showed up until after repeated phone calls from me. They left blue under lay material showing around the edges everywhere. They never cleaned up the literally hundreds of dropped nails, screws and knife blades.

Jason in Hamilton
Jason in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

metal roof

It was the best decision I made in renovating my home. It looks awesome. And my energy bills are way down. I would refer this company to anybody out there who needs a roof.

Rebecca in Toronto
Rebecca in Toronto

Roof

So far we are very happy with our new roof! The quote was well in line with the "regular" roof quotes we had received. Given the "lifetime" warranty and the recommendation from our neighbours (who we didn't initially know had the same company) the decision to go with this company was a no brainer. Many compliments on the new roof already!

More about Classic Products Metal Roofing Systems

CLASSIC® Products Roofing Systems are the experts in Permanent Metal Roofing. All of our High Performance Metal Roofs come with a True Lifetime Warranty - that is Non Pro-Rated and Transferable for 40 Years. Our Hi-Flow attic vents and Smart Home Energy Control System you can save up to 25% ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Mississauga?