Landscape Toronto

3 Clumber Road Toronto ON M9C 4C9

Reviews for Landscape Toronto

Analisa from Vaughan
Analisa from Vaughan

Garden bed removal and re-design

Zack was an absolute pleasure to work with. He took the time to go over exactly what I wanted for the landscaping and went above and beyond by sending me several links to different options he thought I may like. The project was finished in half a day and the finished project surpassed my expectations. We are very happy with Zack's work, business ethic and professionalism and will continue to use him for our landscaping needs in the future. I absolutely recommend Landscape Toronto.

It was a pleasure working for you and your husband. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to transform the front of your property. Thank you for the kind review as well.

joel
joel

New sod and walkway

Following the completion of an extension to our house, we needed to re-sod the backyard and and add a walkway spanning from the driveway to the deck. Zach and his team did a fantastic job, on budget and left the site cleaner than how they had found it. We love our new lawn and walkway. Thank you Landscape Toronto.

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feed back about your experience. I hope your new grass is doing well!

André
André
6 reviews East York, ON

Retaining wall, steps and walkway

Zac and his crew were great. I had an issue with the city when I attempted to rebuild my retaining wall, walkway and steps as I 'was not an insured landscaper' and I 'needed the proper landscaping permit in order to complete the work', which is complete BS. I went through at least a dozen landscapers (one of which kept my deposit) and the others gave me false promises of getting the proper permit and completing the work and Zac was the only one to step up even though he was incredibly busy. After scheduling a day and time, Zac and his crew completed the work in 2 days instead of the quoted 3-4 days. Overall I was very impressed and would not hesitate to recommend or use Landscape Toronto again!

Thank you Andre for the review, we appreciate your feedback and I am glad we were able to help you through your troubles.

Entrance Pathway

I started an entrance pathway project (removed the old one with off colour bricks) after getting my porch done in concrete. Realizing I was running out of time (winter was approaching) and running out of energy (or I might not have known exactly what I was doing...haha), I was referred to Zach from one of the reviewers here.

I'm usually the type of consumer to get at least three quotes before selecting who I am most comfortable with. But after seeing his work firsthand and realizing how professional and knowledgeable he was, I decided to forego even meeting any other competitors. And this was without seeing the actual quote (which turned out to be reasonable)!

The interlock pathway, heavy concrete steps, armourstone placement and even work I had him do which wasn't originally planned for (sodding certain areas) was done efficiently and meticulously. I have attached before, during and after pictures (the parts of my lawn that look dead in the after pics are spots I told him not to sod, so don't blame him if it looks "off").

Long story short, I am happy with the work, I would refer Zach to anyone and I look forward to using him again in the future for my backyard patio!

Thank you for the amazing review Jason! I am happy we could help you with your landscaping needs.

Entrance Pathway

I started an entrance pathway project to my newly laid concrete porch. I was running short on time (fall and winter were approaching) and my muscles started to ache (plus let's face it, I didn't know what exactly I was doing...haha). Luckily I was referred to Zach from one of the other reviewers here for a quote. Honestly, as a consumer I usually get at least three quotes but after seeing his work firsthand, and meeting him and already realizing he was professional and knowledgable, I already decided to go with him before I even got another quote from a competitor. And this was before I even got an actual quote from him, which turned out to be very reasonable!

His work was efficient and meticulous for the interlock pathway and concrete steps I had him do, and I even changed up some things we didn't originally intend to do (I had him add sod) that he did without complaint. Long story short, great company to use, I would recommend him to anyone and I look forward to using him again in the future!

Gordon Findlay from Toronto
Gordon Findlay from Toronto
8 reviews Etobicoke, ON

New front lawn

Ours was a small project: a new front lawn. Zach came promptly, and gave us a fair estimate. His crew quickly and expertly stripped out our old lawn, laid down a triple-mix base, then fitted our new sod down, following the contours of our garden. Prompt, professional and at a fair price. Highly recommended. Gord Findlay, Etobicoke.

Thank you for your review Gordon! We are happy to have been able to give you the new front lawn you wanted.

Don from Toronto
Don from Toronto
1 review York, ON

Lawn mantaince and retaining wall and new walk way

Landscape Toronto is a pleasure to deal with, my two new retaining wall and walkway look fantastic. Zac works quickly with precise details. There was no mess for me to clean once the job was completed. Zac continues to maintain my property in a timely manner and the lawn and garden have never looked better.

Thank you for the amazing review Don!

DANNY from Toronto
DANNY from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

snow plowing

Zac did a great job last winter for our compnay, especially after the heavy winter that we had here in Toronto. Because of our shipping / receiving, he made sure our parking and shipping areas were plowed early for us. If we ever needed salt to be aplied, he looked afetr that as well. Quick response and great service!!!

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review about your experience with us!

Sharon from Mississauga
Sharon from Mississauga

Backyard Patio

Zach and his partner were excellent! They were professional, neat, and efficient. I was extremely impressed with the quality of their work; they fixed a backyard patio that I had another company do last year. The other company did a mediocre job - when I compare Zach's work next to theirs, the difference is definitely visible. I would highly recommend Landscape Toronto. It is rare to find an honest, reasonably-priced landscaper, but I did - it was Landscape Toronto.

Thank you Sharon, it's unfortunate it wasn't done right the first time but I am glad we could help complete your backyard patio!

More about Landscape Toronto

Landscape Toronto is a rapidly growing company that provides clients with a wide range of landscaping. We do: - interlocking - retaining walls - fences - decks - concrete - planting - sodding - excavation & grading - commercial & residential property maintenance - commercial and residential snow removal - ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Toronto?