Landscape Toronto

denis from Etobicoke
denis from Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Fence

I had a great experience dealing with Zachary and his team , both me and my neighbour were beyond satisfied with the work and professionalism Zachary provided us with. We had a 70 ft fence removed and a new fence installed . He was able to satisfy both me and my neighbours needs in terms of the work and budget required. They went beyond what was required and even trimmed our trees for free that were around the fence and cleaned up all the debris that was in the backyard from the winter storm. I will contact Zachary soon to come and give me a quote for some interlocking and a 10x10 backyard patio that i need done by september. I attached a picture of before and after.
Great work guys and thanks again

Thank you Denis for the great review! Fences can be tricky if you don't have a good relationship with your neighbours but luckily both you and your neighbour were on the same page about the kind of fence you wanted.

We look forward to completing more work for you in the near future!

Shawn Jennings from Brampton
Shawn Jennings from Brampton

Landscaping

Zachary and his Partner were very Professional and gave me a deal half the price i had gotten from other companies..Im very happy with the job that was done(landscaping front and back of house). Would recommend them to anyone looking to get great work done at a affordable price.

Thank you Shawn for the review!

salvatore  from Concord
salvatore from Concord
1 review Concord, ON

property maintenance

we have gone through quite a few landscapers because of bad service.Landscape Toronto provides service in a timely manner and cares about their job.I would not hesitate to recommend him.Keep up the good work!

Thank you for the review Salvatore, we really appreciate it!

DG from Kleinburg
DG from Kleinburg

Landscape

Landscape Toronto gave our home a beautiful new look. Zachary, the owner, designed an amazing new walkway that's a show stopper! I would highly recommend Landscape Toronto to any of my friends.

Thank you for the Review Dora, glad you are happy with your new landscaping!

Fernando in Maple
Fernando in Maple

Interlock walkway and patio

We hired Landscape Toronto this summer to landscape our property after receiving numerous quotes from competing companies. This included a front walkway including driveway borders, a 20'x10' patio in our backyard as well as a walkway at the side of our home. The work done is top notch and the envy of the neighbourhood. We constantly receive compliments from neighbours and friends at how beautiful our property now looks.

Zac completed this large scale job in one week while others on our street using other landscape companies have had their work incomplete for months. He dug deep in the ground creating a solid base for the stones. I've never seen a landscaper dig so deep into the ground - needless to say I was very impressed.

I would highly recommend Zac and Landcape Toronto without hesitation to anyone looking for landscaping services.

Thank you for the awesome review Fernando. I am glad you gave us the opportunity to fully transform your outdoor living space this summer. I hope you and your family are enjoying your new backyard patio!

More about Landscape Toronto

Landscape Toronto is a rapidly growing company that provides clients with a wide range of landscaping. We do: - interlocking - retaining walls - fences - decks - concrete - planting - sodding - excavation & grading - commercial & residential property maintenance - commercial and residential snow removal - ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Toronto?