Epic Paving & Contracting Ltd

Kiren
Kiren
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Interlock and flagstone

We recently had our front walkway, porch, curbs and flower beds done with Epic Paving.

Anthony and his team not only completed the project in a timely manner, they were professional and respectful throughout the entire process. Anthony was willing to listen to my last minute changes, and second guessing on choices and accomodate all requests. He went above and beyond to make sure that the particular details I had envisioned were brought to life.

Special shout out to Jack for his solid worth ethic and attention to detail, the final product and the many compliments we have received from neighbours speaks to his talent.

Can't wait to have the team back for future projects. Highly recommend!

Hi Kiren ! Thank you for your kind words. Can wait to be back to work with you! All the best to you & enjoy the new space.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Driveway

Anthony was suggested as a contractor to do our driveway.Excellent service and customer contact. Jack and his associate were responsible for installing a special curb to the driveway. He did an outstanding job and consullted with us when he needed to. Very pleased with his professionalism. Highly recommended this company.

Thank you for your review and we're glad the work meets with your expectations. Thank you for your business!

alex.b
alex.b

Driveway paving & interlocking

Three years ago Epic Paving has completed my Driveway paving and Interlocking.

The team used heavy pro equipment and work was completed quickly and neatly.

Now , three years after the job was completed, our Interlocking stone and driveway both look great!

I am very pleased with the work they did and would recommend them.

Hi Alex...thank you for your recommendation. We appreciate it.

Driveway Reconstruction (Interlock and Asphalt)

We needed to replace our broken-down front-of-house asphalt driveway, part mutual drive shared with our neighbours (260 sq ft), and part our exclusive front yard parking (255 sq ft). We wanted to move to something more permeable and sustainable for the exclusive area, while sticking with new asphalt for the mutual drive. This somewhat complex job also had to match up with our neighbours' existing pavers in their exclusive area.

Of the several contractors we approached, Anthony was the most helpful at the bidding stage, directing us to Turfstone, which we eventually picked as the most practical "green" paver - and Epic's price was very competitive. Epic also accommodated several months' delay in actually starting, due to City permit requirements affected by COVID. Despite a mid-October start, plus one hiccup which Epic resolved satisfactorily, construction went smoothly and professionally with Anthony in regular communication. We and our neighbours are very happy with the finished product.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to comment on your experience and we're so glad you are happy with the finished product!

Mano in Scarborough
Mano in Scarborough

Repaving driveway and addition of interlock

I had wanted to repave my driveway and add accent interlocking to revitalize the front of our house, and Epic Paving brought that to life.Maurizio was very responsive to my ideas and broke down the pricing by element so we could pick and choose the option we really wanted. We decided to go ahead with the whole project. They were able to come within a few weeks of confirmation Bill and Lance and Jeff were there first thing in the morning on the day we had agreed to start. Anthony and Bill were in constant communication with me as the project continued and gave us their input witch was very positive to the outcome.We are extremely happy with the quality of work and what the end results is.

Thank you Mano for taking the time to write your review. We are so glad you are happy with the end result and that we were able to bring your vision to life. It was truly a pleasure. Thank you!

Nadene J, North York, ON in North York
Nadene J, North York, ON in North York

Curb Appeal

What could we do to improve the appearance of the front of our home?! Our stairs were old and crumbling. Our retaining wall was leaning and our front 'landing' was a small, uneven and obstructed space that was really just a cobbling together of dated 16x16 patio stones. We needed to install new stairs, repave the driveway, create a functional patio space, regrade and re-sod the front lawn and replace the retaining wall.
We preferred to have one company for all the work in order to avoid having to coordinate with different trades ourselves. After a Google search and several quotes, Epic rose to the top of the list, providing a detailed and competitive estimate over and above the other companies we consulted with. It took a bit of time before our schedules meshed for a start date, but once the crew was ready, it was full steam ahead. Their crews (asphalt, masonry, etc) were professional and courteous. They worked skillfully and quickly. The end product is better than I had imagined, and we are so pleased with their work. Our neighbours can't stop complimenting us on the change and pleasing impact of the work we've had done. Curb appeal? Achieved!!!! One neighbour told me she hopes to be invited for tea some day soon on our lovely new front patio. Done and done!

*Thank you to Francesca for your timely responses to emails and voicemails, as well as for your professionalism, advice and patience in getting the details for our project just right.
*Thank you to Anthony, Salvi, Miguel and the rest of the site crew for bringing your best forward each day.

We would definitely recommend Epic Paving and Contracting Ltd. 10/10

Thank you Nadene for your very kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Anthony & I as well as our entire team are pleased you are happy with the results.

Robert from Toronto
Robert from Toronto

Resurfacing A Rear Laneway Driveway With Interlock Stone

Resurfacing my rear laneway driveway was the last step of a multi year plan to revitalize the rear area of my house. For the past couple of years, my parking pad has been comprised of compacted soil mixed with some gravel that my general contractor put down for me when they were constructing the rear addition. Every time it rained, I would have to be inconvenienced by getting mud on my shoes as I got into the car to drive to the office,or not being able to shovel the snow around the car during winter time.

Well enough is enough. This year, my plan was to hire a company to resurface it with three options: Concrete, Asphalt and Interlocking Stone. I started my research back in January here on Homestars and selected 3 companies I felt good about contacting after reading the reviews.

Of the three companies, Epic was the only company that replied and followed up promptly. My parking area is approximately 300 sq/ft and in an older downtown Toronto neighbourhood. From my past experiences of trying to obtain estimates for work on my house, a lot of companies will not respond due to the location (citing the difficulty in finding parking or the small contained space to stage & work) or the smaller scope of work.
This wasn’t the case with Epic. They assigned Giovanni, a project manager to help document my requirements and offer resurfacing options with associated estimates. Giovanni made arrangements to come visit the site and take measurements for a proper estimate. This was during the winter season when there was snow on the ground. I was impressed by the professionalism of Epic and how they value their (potential at the time) customers. After multiple discussions, I decided to go with interlock paving stones over asphalt and concrete. Giovanni understood that I was going for an old world Europe cobblestone look and referred me to their partner stone supplier’s catalogue (Bestway Stone) to select the right style of stone. Meanwhile, I shared project details and the positive engagement with Epic with my neighbour. He also had a mud & gravel parking pad and was interested in resurfacing it this year. Encouraged by my dealings with Epic, he also signed up to be part of this project.

As most of you know, it was an extremely wet spring with lots of rainfall. Giovanni was in touch with me almost on a weekly basis to share updates on their project schedule and a forecast of when my project would start. I read a lot of reviews here about project delays but I can’t see how any company has control over the inclement weather that we get here.

Giovanni gave us a heads up a week before when the work was slated to start on our driveways giving us ample time to make arrangements to find alternative parking for our cars and for some of our adjacent neighbours.

The crew completed both projects in a timely fashion (less than week) . They arrived early at the same time each day and worked very diligently through out the day. There were some unforeseen issues with my property as there was an old tree stump that eat up half the day to clear out to ensure we had enough depth. There was no complaints or extra charge for the effort.

The results speak for itself. Both my neighbour and I are very satisfied with our new driveways and the entire process with Epic was smooth.

Thanks to Giovanni, Anthony and the entire crew.

Hello Robert

Thank you so much for the review. We pride ourselves on our workmanship and we try our hardest to work alongside every customer to achieve our end results. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope you enjoy your new area.

Kenneth Ross in Brampton
Kenneth Ross in Brampton

Paving and interlocking

We were very impressed with professionalism of salesman/project leader, Anthony. Employees were polite and hard workers. Their workmanship was exceptional and greatly improved the front yard appearance. They did everything they said they would. They responded swiftly to our phone calls due to rain delay.

Thank you Kenneth for taking the time to write this review. We really do appreciate it. I'm happy to hear that you're happy with the work & your experience with our company.

Eileen in Toronto
Eileen in Toronto

New asphalt driveway and interlock walkway

We contacted seven different companies when we started this job and received estimates from three of them - Anthony from Epic was the only one who took the time to listen, talk through our plans, make useful design suggestions, and give us a detailed written estimate that stayed within our stated budget. Work was completed quickly and neatly and the entire crew were pleasant and hard-working. Our new driveway and stone walkway both look great!

Hi Eileen, thank you for the positive review. I'm glad the work was completed in a timely manner and to your satisfaction. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with the work & the the stone walkway & driveway look great!!

Driveway and stone sidewalk

Although it took some time to get started after ordering, the work was done all at once, and the men worked efficiently, cooperatively and the result was amazing. I love my new sidewalk and ashphalt driveway.

More about Epic Paving & Contracting Ltd

Welcome to Epic Paving & Contracting Ltd. Reputable, Reliable & Customer Focused! With more than 20 years of industry-specific experience, Epic Paving & Contracting Ltd. has provided commercial and residential property owners with professional resources in asphalt paving, interlocking, concrete and more. We’ve built a trusted reputation as one of the GTA’s most reliable construction companies.

***