Epic Paving & Contracting Ltd

Epic Paving & Contracting Ltd

Reviews for Epic Paving & Contracting Ltd

Michael.grace from Toronto
Michael.grace from Toronto

Expansion & Resurface of Driveway with Inter-lock framing.

We needed to expand and resurface our driveway and after reading several positive reviews for Epic Paving on HomeStars, decided to give them a call. Francesca was amazing, friendly, knowledgeable and down to earth. She ensured us Anthony would call us back to set up an appointment within a few days, and that he did! Anthony was great and we liked him immediately and after a short discussion were comfortable giving Epic Paving our business. The crew guys were polite, thorough and left everything pretty clean and within 3 weeks, we had a great new driveway! Thanks Epic Paving and keep up the good work. You are a very professional and personable company and that is very rare these days! Great job!!!

Thanks for this great review. I remember our first conversation clearly :) Glad to hear that the entire process was a positive one and that Anthony was a great help to you. Thanks again!

Avi in Vaughan, Ontario CANADA
Avi in Vaughan, Ontario CANADA

Driveway and interlocking path and stairs

We are very satisfied with Epic Paving. I had several quotes on my project and Epic's prices were very reasonable. They provided us with references of past and current projects. We went to see these projects and decided to go with Epic. I'm glad we did because we had a great experience with entire team!

Francesca was very knowledgeable and patient throughout the entire process. The crew were fast, polite, and completed high quality work. We had a couple questions and concerns in the middle of the project and the team ensured these were addressed with no delay! Francesca even came out to our house one night to ensure the project was proceeding according to plan. They really care about customers being satisfied with the project before, during, and after it is complete. I highly recommend this firm.

Avi thank you for your kind words. It was great working with you & your wife. So glad you are pleased with the end result!

MC from Thornhill
MC from Thornhill

driveway paving & cement side curbs.

I interviewed 4 or 5 paving companies before choosing Epic Paving for re-surfacing our asphalt driveway. The reason I chose Epic is quite simply: Anthony. He was extremely professional, drew a layout of our driveway with the dimensions and plan, and wrote up a proper quote. He communicated with us throughout the process and stopped by to explain how everything would work. The job needed to be done in several phases, but was completed within 3 weeks. We are extremely happy with our driveway. It looks 1000X better than before. thanks Epic for doing a great job!!

Thanks!! So glad you are pleased with the end product! It's always great to receive feedback like this. Anthony is definitely a great asset to our team and we're so glad you had a positive experience. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

Paul from Brampton
Paul from Brampton

Driveway Paving

Great finished product, great service, great price - couldnt have asked for better. Anthony is a standup guy - pleasure to deal with. His guys did a great job. Thank you guys. I feel lucky that Epic ended up doing my driveway. If you need something that these guys could help you with - do yourself a favor call Epic.

Paul, thank you! Please let us know if we can assist you with any other projects in the future.

Aisha Chaudry from Newmarket
Aisha Chaudry from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Interlocking

Thoroughly professional service. Francesca was very helpful and had some great suggestions.
The work was completed sooner than I had expected. Would definitely recommend them. very pleased with the results.

Aisha thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you as well. Take care & if we can assist you in the future, please let us know.

Nadia Ahmed  from Newmarket
Nadia Ahmed from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

patio and Driveway

Very nice and reliable service was provided by Epic team. Franchesca was very corporative. Suggested great ideas to design driveway and patio. Work was completed on time. Thank you very much for your services.

Nadia..thank you. It was great working with you & your family!

Lia Niski from Vaughan
Lia Niski from Vaughan
5 reviews Thornhill, ON

Driveway/ interlocking

I used Epic last year to fix the front of my house. They were amazing! I was surprised to see around 10 guys working at the same time! Needless to say the job was done superfast and Im very very happy with the results! Also, Francesca is a sweetheart! Happy I chose Epic! :D

Thanks Lia!! It was a pleasure working with you & we are so glad you are happy with the end result. I agree, your walkway & driveway look great.

maria albanese from Toronto
maria albanese from Toronto

Last year Epic Paving & Contracting Ltd. had done some work for us on the Front walk way. We were very pleased with both the quality and service. I will definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Maria thank you for your kind works and recommendation. It was our pleasure working with you.

Paolo from Vaughan
Paolo from Vaughan

Driveway widening/interlocking

Great company! Francesca and the team were very patient with me and my wife, as we couldn't make up our minds on choice of stone or design. Everything they told us they would do, happened, There were no surprises and the job was done on time and on budget. I highly recommend Epic Paving and Contracting Ltd!

Thanks Paolo..we hope you enjoy your renovation for years to come.

More about Epic Paving & Contracting Ltd

Welcome to Epic Paving & Contracting Ltd. Reputable, Reliable & Customer Focused! With more than 20 years of industry-specific experience, Epic Paving & Contracting Ltd. has provided commercial and residential property owners with professional resources in asphalt paving, interlocking, concrete and more. We’ve built a trusted reputation as one of the GTA’s most reliable construction companies.

***