Epic Paving & Contracting Ltd

Reviews for Epic Paving & Contracting Ltd

Marco L. from Vaughan
Marco L. from Vaughan

Driveway Paving

I called Epic Paving to give me a price to re-surface my mom's driveway. They sent someone to meet with me the very same day and provided me with a quote on the spot. Francesca was very courteous, professional and didn't pressure me to make any decisions on the spot.

I had called another paving company the week before and I couldn't wait to get him off my property...very arrogant and was trying to force me to sign and give him a deposit.

Francesca gave me time to think about my options and when I called her a few days later she was very accommodating to make arrangements to pave my driveway around my schedule.

The paving crew showed up on time as promised and began working immediately. They were careful to protect my front garden and grass, and were very clean throughout the whole process. It didn't take them long at all and it was impressive watching them all work in sync with each other...they all knew what they had to do.

I would highly recommend Epic Paving to anyone that needs asphalt work. Don't even waste time with others. Well worth every penny spent and you won't regret a thing.

Resident  from Toronto
Resident from Toronto

Paved driveway and walkway

Last year I contacted Epic paving to pave my driveway and create a new walkway for me. From the moment they answered my initial call they were extremely friendly and knowledgeable. They visited my residence very quickly to provide an estimate.

The contract was signed on the spot and the work commenced a few weeks later. I found the crew to be extremely efficient. The walkway was completed first and the driveway was paved a few days later. I have received numerous compliments from neighbours and have already recommended Epic paving to family and friends.

Resident
Resident
6 reviews Scarborough, ON

Paving Interlock Cement

Stay away from this company. Rick is a subcontractor and the we would like our deposit back. We are seeking legal advice. The company refuses to give back deposits. The company's policy is not to take cash deposits but isn't true.

More about Epic Paving & Contracting Ltd

Welcome to Epic Paving & Contracting Ltd. Reputable, Reliable & Customer Focused! With more than 20 years of industry-specific experience, Epic Paving & Contracting Ltd. has provided commercial and residential property owners with professional resources in asphalt paving, interlocking, concrete and more. We’ve built a trusted reputation as one of the GTA’s most reliable construction companies.

***