Leader Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Vaughan ON L4L 8T2

Reviews for Leader Painting

Interior painting

Leader Paint and specifically Umit, was professional and courteous.
We are extremely pleased and will use him again.
I would highly recommend.

Thank you kindly.

Rick Six
Rick Six

Fast professional

For all your painting needs, Leader Painting is fast and professional and will give you a quote in no time.

Thank you kindly.

Samm in Toronto
Samm in Toronto

Awesome Work and Professionalism

Leader Painting is Amazing! Their work is meticulous and every suggestion they made was 100% correct.
They took all the stress out of an entire Paint Job!
They painted our whole house and shed perfectly!
and they stained our deck too top shelf work!
Everything they said they would do they did to perfection. All our neighbours have asked for their contact info. I would 100% suggest Leader Painting. 10/10

Hi Samm, thank you for posting a review. I'm so glad that you are pleased with the end results. All the best, Umit

Leslie
Leslie

Outdoor & indoor painting & staining

Umit & Cass completed our projects with excellence from quote to finish. The work was done efficiently, on time and at the agreed to price. Extra care was taken to maintain a clean work environment. We are very happy with the work these men did and would highly recommend this company.

Hi Leslie,thank you for posting a review. I'm so glad that you are pleased with the end results. Have a great summer and all the best!!!

Kitchen cabinets and lower cabinets

The service was wonderful and the outcome was beautiful. The price was a bit on the high side, but it was a rush job, and the quality is very high, and made damaged cabinet doors look completely new. Ultimately cheaper than replacing cabinets altogether.

Thank you very much for kind words. Stay safe and take care.

David Surplis from Toronto
David Surplis from Toronto

Exterior painting of whole 2-storey house

My house is 99 years old and required an experienced painter to meet all the challenges of old plaster and Tudor boards. Umit Mert, owner of Leader Painting , is conscientious, knowledgeable and expert. I was extremely happy with the job and will be recommending his company to anyone.

Thank you David,we appreciate your kind and thoughtful review. We are glad to hear you are pleased with the completed work as customer satisfaction is very important to us. We look forward to working with you in the future.
Regards

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Painting Project

Umit was very responsive. He provided me with an assessment with a fair price. His level of work was excellent. He came on time and finished everything to my expectations. Big thank you!

Kevin, Glad we could take care of you and got the job done so fast. Please contact me anytime and hope to work again soon! Thank you.

Sarah Downey
Sarah Downey

Home Interior Painting Project

Umit from Leader Painting recently painted approx. 70% of the interior of my house. He was extremely polite in his interactions with my husband and me, was timely in providing me with the service I requested, kept in touch while they did the painting, were tidy during the painting, and came back to repair a few items after I had my new flooring installed. The quality of their work in incredible, and they are efficient. I would recommend them 100% for anyone looking for high quality painting in their home.

Hi Sarah, Hi Manfred, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're glad that you guys were happy with our quality and service we provided for you and family. Please feel free to contact us with any painting related question you may have in future. Have a great and safe summer. Thank you.

0 reviews Pickering, ON

Exterior siding

We hired this company to paint the exterior siding on a rental property of ours.
Umit was amazing. He was very responsive and considerate. He gave me lots of notice for me to inform my tenants. He took pictures as he completed the work and did a few extras and didn’t even charge me. I would hire him in a heart beat avain and recommend him with no hesitation.

Thank you Nicole, it was our pleasure!!!

M5
M5

Painting of Office Space

Leader Painting did an excellent painting our entire office space. They made sure the carpet was protected and took care removing the light switch plates and door knobs and put everything back once they were finished. This job included prepping of walls; filling holes and sanding of plaster. Attention to detail was high and the space looks brand new. Very happy we chose Leader Painting as they were professional, and went above and beyond to make the space look perfect. Without hesitation, I recommend this company and will use them for future projects.

Hi Elisa, thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you on this project!!

More about Leader Painting

With over 35 years of experience painting for Toronto, family-run LEADER PAINTING INC.provides the highest quality, professional painting services in the industry. We take pride in exceeding expectations regarding our work and our customer service. Here at LEADER PAINTING INC. we believe in honesty, efficiency and hard work. Our values are fundamental to our business and if you are not happy, we are not happy. We provide residential, commercial, interior and exterior painting services, along with other services that are important in our industry. Even if you are not sure if we can do a job, give us a call and we will talk about it.

****

Our company specializes in all aspects of interior painting. We pay attention to the industry and stay up to date with popular trends in painting design. We can give you that classic look that will leave you feeling nostalgic for your younger years or that modern look you have always dreamed of. From accent walls to complementary designer trim to a deep understanding what colors work together and what colors people want today, when you call us, you will quickly come to realize that we are not just painters, we truly are experts in interior paint design.