Leader Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Vaughan ON L4L 8T2

Reviews for Leader Painting

Painting of Entire House - 4 Level Townhouse

Unit and his team arrived on time and came when they said they would. They covered all furniture and also helped me to move furniture out of the way and sometimes into the garage. Very helpful for me! He was flexible and helpful and always put things back where they belonged when finished. I would recommend him and his team for any small or large painting/repair job. As an added bonus I was ready to throw out a dresser which was damaged with tape - Unit and his team repaired it and painted it. Looks like new!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to helping you in the future. Your feedback is very important to us!

lisa
lisa

Painting

Umit was very helpful from the first day of his initial meeting.
He guided us through the project and assured us that our badly tattered wall will look like new again and he did not disappoint.
He was flexible and welcome any additional task that was asked of him
Which included update the look of our front doors.
Umit came back and apply an additional cote of paint after we change our minds ... for no charge
I would certainly recommend him and his team.

Hello Lisa, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I'm glad you were pleased with the end result. We look forward to future projects together. Regards

Lisa
Lisa
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Whole house patching, painting, and popcorn ceiling removal, hardwood floor refinishing.

These guys have done two jobs for me, one full home painting last year to sell our home, it sold in a day! And this yer for my 1969 home. What a difference! They are thorough, professional and reliable. And the job is done right. They even fixed what the contractor should have and didn’t for me. The ceilings turned out absolutely beautiful. The dap jobs on all the floor trim and the crown moulding jobs were amazing. I can’t say enough about them honestly. Done so fast too. Thank you again for your dedication and hard work!

Thank you Lisa for the kind words! It was a pleasure working for you and we look forward to working for you in the future too!

Sheila S.
Sheila S.
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Indoor painting

They were very professional and their work was very well done. They took care with moving and covering all the furniture. All the prep work was well done and the finished product was perfect. We are very pleased with the neat, careful, and clean painting job to our living room, dining room, hall, stairwell and ceilings. We have an older home and the men from Leader took time and care fixing cracks and doing the plaster repairs.

Thanks for your very kind words Sheila.
We are glad your experience was exactly what was promised you. You were very easy to work with and we look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Nadia
Nadia

Painting of Condo

The work was very professional and well done. I am very happy with the finished look of my condo!

Hello Nadia, I appreciate you taking the time to write this positive review. It's always been a pleasure working for you. We look forward to your next project. Regards, Umit

Bill
Bill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Stucco removal and painting

We needed to remove the stucco from our living room, dining room, and hallway ceilings. The whole area also needed re-painting. We had a few contractors come and give us estimates. We decided to go with Leader Painting; they are very professional and did a really great job with our home. We were greatly satisfied and would definitely recommend them to others.

Hi Bill, thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review about your experience with us. As promised, we got it done for you with a high quality finish and on time. Thanks again for your business.

the j.
the j.

Painting exterior of home

Leader Painting painted the exterior of our home and did a fabulous job! Umit Mert and his associate were very competent, organized and professional. They paid attention to every detail and matched existing paint colours perfectly We highly recommend them.
Lorie and Michael Johnson

Thanks Lorie and Michael. It was a pleasure to work with you and your husband. Looking forward to working with you again. Enjoy the summer.

Jessica
Jessica

Kitchen Cabinets

I hired Leader Painting to paint my kitchen cupboards and install new handles for the cabinets. I worked with Umit and his team who were very prossional throughout the entire process. Their team were meticulous, very clean, and extremely helpful. It was clear to me that everyone loved their job and this was evident in the quality of their work. They worked with my very busy schedule and were quite accommodating when I kept re-scheduling. The job was done on time and to the highest quality I have seen to date. The ream always showed up on time. More importantly, the price was very reasonable especially since my kitchen has been totally transformed. I am grateful for having worked with both Umit and his team; I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a kitchen job well done.

Many thanks Umit and his team for giving me the kitchen of my dreams!

Hi Jessica, Thank you for the kind words. it was a real pleasure to work with you. Happy New Year. enjoy your new looking cabinets.

Painting a condo

Umit did a great job high quality painting
Started job on time and completed according to the schedule . professional friendly team
They clean the apartment after finishing the job
Umit delivered what he had promised
He exceeded my expectations
I really recommend this company

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi Aiman - thanks for the awesome review. Glad we could add some colour to your condo. Thanks again!

ann
ann

Repair after water damage

We had some water damage due to a leak in our roof. The team at Leader Painting were so professional as they repaired the damage, re- did the drywall and repainted. All was done so quickly and with such care.

Thank you Ann for taking the time to give us feedback it's always appreciated. Anytime we can help in the future just let us know.

More about Leader Painting

With over 35 years of experience painting for Toronto, family-run LEADER PAINTING INC.provides the highest quality, professional painting services in the industry. We take pride in exceeding expectations regarding our work and our customer service. Here at LEADER PAINTING INC. we believe in honesty, efficiency and hard work. Our values are fundamental to our business and if you are not happy, we are not happy. We provide residential, commercial, interior and exterior painting services, along with other services that are important in our industry. Even if you are not sure if we can do a job, give us a call and we will talk about it.

****

Our company specializes in all aspects of interior painting. We pay attention to the industry and stay up to date with popular trends in painting design. We can give you that classic look that will leave you feeling nostalgic for your younger years or that modern look you have always dreamed of. From accent walls to complementary designer trim to a deep understanding what colors work together and what colors people want today, when you call us, you will quickly come to realize that we are not just painters, we truly are experts in interior paint design.