Cobourg ON K9A 4J7

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto
1 review Cobourg, ON

Roof repair and New Shingles

Highly recommend kirk and Bambrough roofing. This will be the 2nd time my family has used them. The first time was after we had a death in the family and Kirk was the only one (out of 4 local roofing companies) who came and took the time to take me around and show me what they were going to do and any issues he seen with the roof. Provided me with an auctual written quote and not just a verbal price. When it was time for my roof to be fixed from storm damage I didn't hesitate to call them.

Thanks Bambrough roofing inc

Private User reviews Cobourg, ON

Roof replacement

Very happy with the instalment, the crew did a really great job and they left the area spotless when they were done. They checked with me about additional repairs that were needed, so that there were no surprises with cost, which was very much appreciated. Would recommend to anyone looking to have their roof redone!

Thanks, Bambrough roofing inc

Krista
Krista
0 reviews Stirling, ON

Roof Repairs and Replacement

I'm very glad that I happened upon Kirk and Bambrough Roofing Inc. When I needed emergency service for a recurring and worsening roof-leak, I decided to call Kirk for help. His crew was here within hours to repair an ongoing problem that several `experts' could not resolve for many years. Kirk and his staff were very helpful and patient with my questions; very knowledgeable and informative with explaining to me their findings and recommendations. When it was time to replace my roof, of course I called upon Bambrough Roofing again. Kirk and his longtime staff, Dan and Tony, are experienced and skilled and, more importantly, dedicated to ensuring that their work is perfect in function and appearance. My new roof is a beautiful job, and the Bambrough team and I are confident that it will also be reliable and worry-free for a very long time.

Thanks Bambrough roofing inc

Mike
Mike
3 reviews Millbrook, ON

New roof and leaf guards

Kirk was great at responding to my questions beforehand and my concerns throughout, which is really important when it comes to such an integral part of your home. His team took their time and did the job right, and left our place neat and tidy. I think using a smaller company like this is beneficial because you get a more timely response and personal touch. I definitely recommend.

Thanks mike
Bambrough roofing inc

1 review Cobourg, ON

Roof Shingles

Bambrough Roofing did a great job re-shingling our roof. Kirk always responded promptly to my texts, and his team did a nice job with the shingling including some roof repairs where necessary and installation of new vents. They were neat and tidy each day, and thoroughly cleaned up the property when the job was finished. We totally recommended Bambrough Roofing for quality work at a very reasonable price.

Thanks Bambrough Roofing inc

christian in Ottawa
christian in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Black on Black new roof

I contacted Kirk through a mailer in my Mailbox, did some research on the company and found it was a reputable company. Kirk came to do the estimate and we decided to go ahead.
overall it was as expected and a good job, the quality was good and for the most part cleaned up daily, however they didn't cover our vines that we have on our pergola and we had old shingle grit falling on us until the very end when they blew it off.
The other would be their timing, originally came to the house early may and they were 3-4 weeks out - so mid June I contacted to see if they were coming and Kirk had said they were running behind with Rain delays. So I didn't't mind and understand this, so would put us to late June. I contacted again late June to see, again more delays and they would be at our house early July.
then scheduled for Thursday July 9th and their truck trailer had flat tires and they can't make it and will start Friday.
Friday was very hot so they worked a half day (understandable) but I have a dog that roams around the house so made arrangements for the dog to be looked after on the Thursday and it wasn't great making these arrangements.
Then the crew ran into a wasp nest in one of the facia boards that I had to get an exterminator in to kill the nest. ($150) and then they cam back to finish up.
After some text messages back forth with Kirk to clean up my pergola and take care of the Job was completed July 21st and was probably 5-6 weeks behind.
I didn't't mind because our roof wasn't leaking but was a little surprised by this and it was me reaching out most of the time to see what was happening.
I would recommend Kirk and his crew again, just give some accurate timelines if possible and then communicate the delays.

Thanks Bambrough Roofing Inc

1 review Port Hope, ON

Bambrough Roofing Metal Roof

Kirk and his team provided the attractive, high quality and durable roof we wanted. With the original shingles disintegrating on our house, Kirk helped guide us through the selection process where we arrived at the decision for a metal roof. The pricing was competitive and the workmanship is exceptional. The on site team paid attention to detail and were receptive to our questions and concerns. The site was consistently left clean with little disruption to ourselves or our neighbours. We now have the care free roof we desired and have received several compliments from neighbours and passers-by.

Thanks

Bambrough Roofing inc

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

New Shingles

Quick, clean and efficient. The new roof looks great and is backed by a 10 year installation warranty in addition to the shingle manufacturers warranty.

Bambrough roofing inc

Derek in Quinte West
Derek in Quinte West
1 review Quinte West, ON

New Roof

My neighbour's were getting their roofs done and Kirk knocked on my door with a very reasonable quote. I watched them and saw how quick and professional they were. They started my roof with 4 guys but for unforseen circumstances they were down to 2 but that didn't stop them from doing a great job. It took a little longer but the quality of work was worth the wait. Yard clean-up was fantastic can't even tell they were here except for the great looking roof. Thanks Kirk and your team for a great home renovating experience.

Thanks Derek

Mark in Trenton
Mark in Trenton
1 review Quinte West, ON

New roof

We are very satisfied with our new roof. Price was reasonable and product is quality. Workers were respectful and quick. The closed valleys look great. The yard is very clean, very thorough ensuring no nails.

Thanks Mark

More about Bambrough Roofing Inc

Bambough Roofing specializes in flat roofs, soffit, eavestrough, siding. Offer FREE estimates!

Residential and Commercial Roofs "The last thing you'll ever need to worry about is your roof"