ProLogic Comfort Solutions

Reviews for ProLogic Comfort Solutions

Michelle
Michelle

Very Reliable and

We have been working with Keith and his team at Pro Logic for many years to complete all of our gas installs and believe they are THE BEST. They have been a tremendous help during this exceptionally busy pool season.

Quick to respond, efficient in completing the work and impressively sorting through some of our more unique, intrinsic and challenging projects to ensure our clients were swimming in their new pools very quickly and safely.

I would highly recommend Pro Logic.

Michelle thank you for the glowing review. Its always great working with you and your team.

Mike in Dundas
Mike in Dundas
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Pro Logic Comfort Solutions - fantastic!

Knowledgeable, experienced, honest, and a job done right - Andriy and Keith did absolutely superb work sourcing and installing my new tankless hot water heater. I would highly recommend Pro Logic Comfort Solutions without hesitation.

It has been a pleasure to work with you as well. Thank you for sharing this review.

Anita in Toronto
Anita in Toronto
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Amazing service - beyond any expectations!

Found Keith on Facebook Marketplace and messaged for service as my pool heater newly wouldn’t start up this morning and kids wanted to get swimming! Keith promptly responded (and on a weekend) and as I was out of his close service area walked me through the issues and we found the solution over FaceTime. I can’t say how impressed and blessed we are for Keith’s assistance and professionalism! Keith saved our spring break!

Thank you for your review.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Terrible service

Was given lip service by Keith about great follow-up service. Never heard back. Avoid! Not what they seem. Air conditioner loves to freeze up too. Was told that’s normal by Keith. My old air conditioner was 25 years old. I miss it!

Lorna in Hamilton
Lorna in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Gas line leak, repair

We highly recommend Prologic Comfort!!!! Keith answered our call right away, he scheduled us into his busy day. We had a gas leak, so our gas was turned off for the day. Cold day in November too. He was amazing!!!! I tried calling other companies that couldn't help us as it is so busy at this time of the year, but he managed to fit us in at the end of his crazy day!!! Very professional, very friendly, and very reasonable. I will definitely recommend him to others, and will certainly not hesitate to call him again!!!!!! Absolutely awesome experience, for a very scary situation!!!

We are always happy to help! Glad we were there for you.

Diane in Kitchener
Diane in Kitchener

So glad we found Keith

Keith is fantastic. He has serviced our pool heater for a few years to avoid a costly replacement. Finally this year he had to replace it. He's honest and a real pleasure to deal with. Our furnace needed replacing so we called Keith. He gave us a date and kept it. He then upgraded and replaced our hot water heater. He's so genuine and a real pleasure to work with. His estimates are his price. I have even recommended him to strangers on the GoTrain when I heard them complaining about there pool service guys.
We are so glad we called Keith and wish we had someone like him for all of our services. One year he was in the middle of opening his own pool and came to fix mine. That's over and above any kind of customer service one could expect.
Keith you and Jeremy are fantastic!

thank you for the great review.

themiehms in Waterdown
themiehms in Waterdown

Hayward Heater Repair and venting installation - Waterdown

We had exceptional service from Keith and his team today. We have been trying to find reliable companies to work with in our area and have finally found someone we can count on and stick with. The service is fast, efficient and the installation was so well done. Keith was very reasonable with the pricing. We will not hesitate to call Keith again and recommend him to all of our family and friends.

Thank you for the great review. Great customers are a pleasure to work with.

Marc Bader from Hamilton
Marc Bader from Hamilton
10 reviews Hamilton, ON

Installation of new pool heater

I was very impressed with the installation of my new Hayward Pool Heater by Keith Murray of Prologic. He and his assistant were on time and very efficient in their work. I've had no problem in follow-up calls to make sure all is working well. The price quoted was fair and competitive.
I'm planning on suggesting Keith's services to several of my friends for their pool heaters and also their furnaces and air conditioners which are also serviced by Prologic. At least for heating and air conditioning, I have found myself an honest and reliable company.

thanks for the great review Marc

Kori in Toronto
Kori in Toronto

Exceptional Customer Service!

I recently encountered an issue with my furnace installed by ProLogic 3 years ago (a part under warranty had malfunctioned) so when I called Keith not only was he easily accessible, but someone from ProLogic was at the house within an hour to diagnose the issue, and first thing Monday morning the part was picked up, ready, and everything fixed before noon with heat flowing through the house once again. Absolutely incredible customer service, trustworthy, and no issues whatsoever. I couldn't recommend Keith and ProLogic enough! I will always be using this company for all my furnace needs. Thank you!

Thank you for the great review. Great customers are the foundation of our business and everyone deserves exceptional service.

More about ProLogic Comfort Solutions

The leading HVAC specialists in southern Ontario
Prologic Comfort Solutions, Inc. is a team of HVAC service experts, managed by Keith Murray, serving southern Ontario. Since 2012, we have been trusted to keep homes and businesses in the Golden Horseshoe area comfortable throughout the year.

We offer friendly, knowledgeable services and sales on all gas appliances from furnaces and boilers to pool heaters and patio heaters. Our licensed technicians are trained and equipped to handle all HVAC services, including boilers sales and installation, pool heater repairs, furnace installation and more. We established ourselves offering quality HVAC services in the Burlington and Hamilton area, and now operate throughout the Golden Horseshoe, from Grimsby to Oakville and Port Dover to Brantford.