Gotcha Wildlife

Pest & Animal Control
1434 Seabring S Oshawa ON L1J 8K5

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for Gotcha Wildlife

Deborah Lightfoot from Toronto
Deborah Lightfoot from Toronto

Removal of squirrels from the eves/soffit

We called Gotcha Wildlife Removal Services as they stood out amongst all the rest. From the get go Kenneth was quick to respond and book an appointment for the removal of the squirrels. He was very thorough and explained the whole process from start to finish, and he even found some damage caused by the squirrels chewing on the wood which he fixed for us. Finally no more sleepless nights.
Thank you Kenneth for all you did for us you are highly recommended.

Déborah and Bob

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Raccoon Removal/Exclusion

It has been a month since Gotcha Wildlife came to my house. I had called them regarding a suspected raccoon in the attic, where wed been hearing thumping footsteps and scratching noises, usually between 3 - 6 am. The reason I chose this company amongst the 5 other companies Id called is because right from the first phone call, Ken was responsive, professional, and quick. And, his company was the only one that mentioned they would use a thermal camera to scan the ceiling of my 2nd floor rooms to see if they would be able to detect any heat patches from animals that might be present in the attic.

On the day of the service, Frankie and Phoenix were quickly able to locate a hole in my roof (right by the plumbing vent) where the animal had entered. In the photo they showed me, raccoon hairs could even been seen around the hole. After scanning my 2nd floor ceiling with the thermal camera (no heat patches could be found), Frankie went up to my attic. The animal was not present at the time, nor could any babies be detected. We had been hearing noises since late March (service was done late April), and it was prime birthing season, so we had all been expecting to find a mother and her babies -but none could be found. This lead Frankie to believe that it had been a male raccoon who had visited my house.

A 1-way door was installed at the roof hole. We also paid to have all our vents and intersections covered by heavy-duty wire mesh. One week after the 1-way door had been installed, Frankie and Phoenix came again to remove the door and patch up the hole. There is a 3-year guarantee on their work. All of it was done rapidly and effectively. I appreciated the photos they were able to provide. There have not been any loud noises in the attic since Gotcha Wildlifes first visit.

We are extremely satisfied with the work, but also the customer service. Frankie and Phoenix are polite, professional, and patient. Even though I asked countless questions, they answered them all with courtesy and understanding. If I ever have any animal-related issues again on my property, I would call them without hesitation. This company pays attention to how they treat customers, and they get the work done so that you can sleep in peace again.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Removal of Raccoons from the attic was humane and very efficiently. Frankie and Phoenix were amazing. They were professional, caring and very accommodating. Will have them back to secure our home before any issues arise in the future.

The raccoons were removed humanely and quickly. The entry point was secured and information was given in order for us to secure our home from future entry. Frankie and Phoenix were amazing. They were professional and extremely sensitive to my anxiety. I would recommend them to anyone who needs this service. I am grateful to have had this team to help us. They deserve a 10 out of 10. Thank you Frankie and Phoenix.

Thank you for the review! Always great to hear our team was able to put your concerns and rest and humanly solve your raccoon issue.

Darren in Toronto
Darren in Toronto
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Exceptional service by Ken from Gotcha!

Ken from Gotcha came to our home to remove a birds nest from our dryer vent. He was informative, responsive and friendly and did a fantastic job for us. We really appreciate the value and level of service and highly recommend this business for any wildlife removal needs.

Thank you for the review Darren! It was our pleasure to have provided you with efficient and effective wildlife removal service.

Racoon removal

Very fast same day service. They removed 5 baby racoons from a very difficult spot in my attic. No fuss, no muss, extremely impressive. I highly recommend this company, you won't regret using them.

Thank you for the review and excellent recommendations. We hope you enjoy your raccoon free home.
-WeGotcha

Removal of bird nest from Kitchen exhaust

Recently we heard sounds of birds from our kitchen exhaust outlet. Wanted to have the nest which the birds had just started on removed by a professional company and protect the exhaust outlet on the exterior wall from further ingress by birds. Frankie & Phoenix promptly came over the next morning and completed the ask in about 45 mins. Thankfully the birds had only just begun making their nest. We had 4 exhaust outlets covered with exterior bird cages, preventing forced entry by birds for nesting. We were impressed with Gotcha Wildlife's prompt & effective service. We have been given a 3 year warranty on the protection installed. Anyone looking for a professional company to help them out with protection against wild life should definitely give Gotcha Wildlife a call.

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear the Phoenix and Frankie were able to help you resolve your current pest issue and in a timely manner. Please don't hesitate to reach out should the need be.

Chimney and pest removal

Two chimneys needed capping to keep birds and wildlife out. While doing this there was also a hornet's nest that needed removal.
These guys came out the day I called and got it all finished.
Same-day service was great.

Thank you for the review! It's always great to help another customer resolve their pest issue.

Removal of Squirrel from Chimney

We contacted Gotcha Wildlife on Sunday as we believed that we had a live squirrel in our chimney. They called us back within an hour or so and discussed what the approach would be to humanely remove it. They also discussed pricing and options that could take place once they arrived and assessed the situation. (including how they could remove a nest if there was one)

They arrived on Monday at 10:30 am in the specified window (between 10 and 12 pm). They were able to remove the squirrel who sadly did not survive. (not their fault)

The team of Frankie, Phoenix and Ken were very professional, respective and exhibited clear communications. They repaired the issue with the chimney that allowed the squirrel ingress. They performed this in a prompt fashion and left after tidying up after their work.

I would highly recommend this company as they fit a great niche where you can humanely remove unwanted critters from your home!!! Great service, costs were inline to what we expected and very professional. I would definitely hire them again.

Thank you for the stellar review! We are always glad to hear that our transparency and professionalism were valued and we appreciate your business.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Noise in the attic or roof

I was hearing many different noises and was not sure if they were coming from the roof or attic. I had squirrels about three years ago in the attic, and thought they had gotten in again from another opening. So called Gotcha and spoke to Ken, and he sent out two men the next day, and happy to get such a quick service. They did not find anything, but mice droppings, and they put poison in the attic and it would take two to three weeks to get results. I called them back in two weeks as I was still hearing a lot of noise, and they returned, checked everything, could not find out where the noise was coming from. Frankie and Phoenix were very friendly and professional, really nice to listen to my concerns. They set more mice poison, and it has been three days since and still hearing noise and hoping the next few weeks things will be better.

Thank you for the review and we do hope you reach out should your current concerns be related to our previous services.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Massive balls

We had a racoon enter a gazebo (tented) and was looking to make its home there. Frankie and Phoenix showed up and just opened the gazebo door, no hesitation and flushed the racoon out. No more racoon problems. Highly recommend.

Thank you for the quick review! We are always glad to hear from another happy client and we wish you all the best for 2022.

More about Gotcha Wildlife

Wildlife solutions you can trust!
Gotcha Wildlife is a professional wildlife and pest control company. We are experts in the humane removal of nuisance animals such as raccoons, squirrels, opossums, skunks, birds, bats and many more.
Our MISSION is to be leaders in the wildlife industry by providing affordable, humane services with qualified and experienced specialists throughout Southern Ontario. We are committed to provide exceptional customer services by ensuring that the utmost humane, qualified, and affordable approach to your wildlife problems is implemented.
Our VISION is to deliver services that will provide our clients with 100% guaranteed satisfaction, peace of mind and exceeds their expectations.
Gotcha Wildlife values clients and believes in treating them with respect. We incorporate honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business.
Our GOAL is to build a good reputation in the Wildlife and Pest Control field and among our clients to become key players in this industry.

Raccoon, squirrel, skunks and opossums removal by snaring or live trapping. Bats exclusions, birds netting/spiking, mice and rats treatment, preventative solutions, damage repair, cleaning and sanitizing, eavestrough cleaning, and dead animal removal.

We're social here: