The Canada Movers

Best of 2018 winner 2 timesBest of 2018winner 2 times

Reviews for The Canada Movers

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Moving made easy

Had to move a 4 bedroom household to over an hour away, the team at the Canada Movers made it easy and cared for my belongings. I would not hesitate to use this company and again.

Thank you so much. It is our pleasure to make our client's move easier

Andrew J.
Andrew J.

Excellent Piano Moving Services!

I'm writing this review for the recent piano moving services obtained by this company. I had 2 pianos shipped from overseas and was looking for a professional piano moving company to pick them up, uncrate them and bring them into my home. I found this company on Homestars and immediately contacted them. From the very beginning Sam was very patient and prompt in his replies and professional. He was able to quickly provide me with an estimate for the move and understood the time sensitive nature of the pick-up. He was able to quickly schedule the move, for the very next day, and arrived at the warehouse exactly ontime as I requested. He was able to quickly load up couple of very heavy crates into his truck and arrived to the delivery location shortly after. He was very careful and meticulous in uncrating the pianos. I could tell Sam and his helper had great amount of experience lifting and transporting heavy items as they had all the right equipment and knowledge to bring the pianos into my house without any damage. They took their time to ensure everything is done correctly and safely. They left my house clean and tidy. This entire process was very pleasant and I will definitely use and recommend Canada Movers to my friends and family and will use them for future moves. I would also like to mention that his pricing was very competitive and fair for the work required. Overall 5 Stars!

Andrew, thank you so much for your detailed review. We always try our best while working. We had a pleasure meeting and working with you.

H+S in Thornhill
H+S in Thornhill

Great job!

We recently hired Canada Movers to pick up furniture at two different locations and then deliver it all to our home. They arrived on time, they were efficient honest men who worked hard and did not waste time. I was very pleased to see that they took extra care in moving a large vintage desk that had huge sentimental value to me. I had been stressing on how they would handle this desk knowing it may be difficult to move. They had to take the legs off in order to move it but carefully reassembled it upon delivery and took the time to try to fix some areas in need of repair with wood glue without me even asking. They never once complained that it was too difficult to do nor too heavy to lift. Their pricing was fair, no hidden costs. Overall I was very pleased with their work and would not hesitate to use them again! If you need a reliable mover who will get the job done at a fair price give them a call!

Thank you for rating us.

Yulia
Yulia

Great service

Sam and his crew did an amazing job moving our heavy furniture and boxes. They were punctual, courteous and friendly, and had great expertise in handling the stairs and disassembling and assembling furniture. They also accommodated my special need of junk removal and recycling. On the whole they made the move a breeze. Thank you very much Sam and team!

Thank you Yulia for writing positive review.

Meticulous, timely and efficient piano move

Quick moving, hard working, well priced, confident professionals who moved my piano without incident or issue. They were easy to book, arrived on time and meticulous in their handling of the piano and our floors. Highly recommended!

Thanks you for writing positive review.

JaimeLeighF in Toronto
JaimeLeighF in Toronto

Great Service at an Affordable Price

We purchased a piano from Kijiji and had a really tough time booking a move with other piano moving companies. The Canada Movers team was professional, reliable, and careful. They communicated promptly and clearly and performed the move exactly as promised. Would 100% use them again!

Thank you for rating us.

Piano move

Very happy. I bought a piano at an auction and Canada Movers came to move the piano on short notice. They were very professional and courteous. Thank You.

Thank you for rating our service.

Movers

Had a large upright piano to move. Movers were on time, prepared and did the move quickly with proper equipment.

Thank you very much for giving to us 10/10.

Serge in Markham
Serge in Markham

Pool table moved with great quality!

If you’re looking for pool table installation - this is it. Professional, quick, affordable, and table is installed perfectly even!
Thank you so much The Canada Movers for your great work!

Thank you Serge for writing 10/10 review.

More about The Canada Movers

"The Canada Movers" is one of the fastest growing companies in the field of local, short and long distance moving your household goods, commercial goods and high value products across the Canada and US.

Our trained and experienced corporate relocation staff handles arrangements with well maintained and equipped facilities along with inland movements to provide our clients with a complete door to door service under one roof.

Our company believes and focuses on a complete logistics service to our valuable clients.

Your move will start with visiting our website getting detailed online information and quotation.

We look forward to assisting you with your upcoming corporate relocations.