Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Reviews for Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

JSM
JSM

Attic Insulation

I used Eco Comfort for my attic insulation. The price was competitive and the work done was very professional. The team showed up at the appointed time and completed the work efficiently. They cleaned up the workspace and were very helpful in answering my questions and even providing me with valuable tips.

Thank you for the great review. We are thrilled to hear that everything went well during the install process.
Enjoy your newly insulated home!

john
john

Good job

I got three quotes; ECO was in the middle. There were 3 guys who came and finished in about 2.5 hours. I was happy. they seemed to do a good job!

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We’re happy to hear that you are satisfied with the work done in your home -- you can count on us to get it done right! Thanks again, and enjoy the benefits of your newly insulated attic!

Joe
Joe

Attic insulation

I called up EcoComfort Insulation for a quote to increase the attic insulation in my home. Patrick showed up and was very professional to deal with and explained the process.
Next thing I booked for the installation and Nick and his team showed up a few weeks later. These guys are top notch pro's . Very respectful of your home and explained everything
Way to go Team EcoComfort

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the great review.
We are so happy to hear about your great experience with EcoComfort Insulation! We are committed to providing each and every one of our customers with quality services, and 100% satisfaction - you can count on us to get the job done right! Thanks again!

Barb in Trinity Spadina
Barb in Trinity Spadina

Great service from quote to completion

Patrick came to inspect my attic and give me a quote within a few days of contact. He was great with communication, prompt and pointed out some things that needed to be addressed on my end to do the job right. I was able to book them within a week and a half and I am very pleased. Gregory and his colleague were polite, kept the space very neat and tidy and showed me pictures after they were done. Overall a 10/10 experience.

Thank you for the great review and for taking the time to leave us some feedback. I'm thrilled to hear that everything went well during the install process!

We're so happy you had a great experience working with us!
Thanks again, and enjoy you the benefits of your newly insulated home!

Attic insulation

Excellent service, and competitive pricing.
Took pictures of before and after installation.
5 year guarantee.
Very courteous and friendly young men.
Clean up was exceptional, drop cloths everywhere to protect my hardwood floors.
Highly recommend

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We’re happy to hear that you are satisfied with the work done in your home and that we have upheld our great customer service and excellent work quality. You can count on us to get the work done right! Thanks again, and enjoy the benefits of your newly insulated attic!

Paul
Paul

Great Service, great job!

Guys were reasonably priced, on time, professional, personable, and did a really nice job.

The only complaint I have is not with them but with Homestars and the requirements for this revieware you kidding me.a 14 word review isnt good enough it has to be 15!!??z&/!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Attic Insulation

When I first called Eco-Comfort Insulation and Contracting I had to leave a message, I did and then thought they wont call back as this had been my experience the previous day trying to get a quote from other companies,no one was calling back. Within an hour of leaving my message Patrick called me back, I explained what I was looking for and he provided a quote for me. I called him back a couple of days later and booked my appointment. BEST THING I DID! My appointment was scheduled between 8-9 the guys were here 830, they explained to us what they were going to do and how they were going to do it. They protect all areas they are working in, and clean up after they are done.
They were very friendly and respectful and a real pleasure to deal with.
I would definitely recommend Eco-Comfort to anyone that needs there service, and would definitely use them again if I need to.
Its hard these days to find people that actually care about what they are doing and are respectful.
Thank you for your service today, it was greatly appreciated!!

Here at EcoComfort, we want to make the process simple and convenient for our customers. We always strive to provide comprehensive service to ensure all your attic needs are fully taken care of and to ensure that our customers are comfortable and confident in the amazing quality of work and service they are receiving. We have a great dedicated team in place who will get the job thoroughly done. Thank you again for taking the time to write us a great review! Enjoy your new insulation and the comfort of your temperature stable home! Thanks again!

Kate
Kate

Good communication, quick timeline, very efficiency

We had our attic insulated. They came over to see what we had and provided a quote and we were able to schedule the job within a couple weeks. They were very quick and clean when they completed the job and great at explaining the various steps involved. Would recommend!

Thank you for the great review and for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We here at EcoComfort want to make the process simple and convenient for our customers. We always strive to provide comprehensive service to ensure all your attic needs are fully taken care of and to ensure that our customers are comfortable and confident in the amazing quality of work and service they are receiving. We're so happy you had a great experience working with us!
Thanks again, and enjoy!

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Insulation of Attic

ECOComfort re-did the insulation in my Attic. Arnold gave a competitive and timely quote. Arnold scheduled the installation and kept me informed on the process. The team arrived on time and were very professional and efficient. I highly recommend EcoComfort for your insulation requirements

DeepFry
DeepFry
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Upgrading attic insulation from originally rated R32 to R60

I am very happy with the work performed by Eco Comfort, to me they have really lived up to my expectation, which is largely based on what I read here on HomeStars, from providing in-home service quote to topping up the attic insulation and replacing my 3 bathroom exhaust fan hoses. They provided me with a clear explanation of their pre-upgrade assessment, including photos showing small sections of mold all near my bathroom exhausts. I opted for the mold removal and preventative spray and they were able to provide me with before-and-after photos of the actual work - all plywood is clear of mold afterwards. While attempting to seal the bathroom exhaust fan hoses, they also discovered that none of existing hoses were actually connected to the fan - they were all too short to reach the fan! So they replaced all of them with a longer insulated hose for an additional small cost. Unfortunately, the crew appeared to be in a rush to leave when everything was completed and I didn't have a chance to review all the photos and checked all the bathroom fans before they left and later upon my own inspection, I found that one of the bathroom fans sounded like it was blocked and not functioning optimally. After explaining to them on the phone the issue of my bathroom exhaust fan the next business day, they agreed to send someone to take a look at it on the following day. A different crew came the following day, listened patiently to my observation while I showed them what I found about that one exhaust fan and agreed immediately to go up to the attic to find out what was going on. Turned out the exhaust fan hose was a bit too long and kinked at one location, thus blocking airflow. They rectified the problem, made sure the fan was venting properly and vacuum cleaned my closet floor below the hatch before leaving. They also sent me an updated invoice showing amount paid in full without me asking for it. Eco Comfort is courteous, professional, and their pricing is competitive, too. I will not hesitate to recommend them.

Thanks again, and enjoy!

More about Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

YOUR ATTIC EXPERTS.

We are Attic Insulation Experts, offering a wide range of Attic & Roof services. We create efficient, healthy, and worry-free attics!

Our services include:
- Quick, Clean and Affordable Insulation Upgrades with Eco Friendly blown in Cellulose insulation
- Removal of damaged, old or contaminated insulation
- Attic Disinfection
- Attic Ventilation
- Mould prevention
- Mould Remediation
- Attic & Roof Inspections

WE MAKE YOUR HOME MORE EFFICIENT AND LOWER YOUR ENERGY COSTS!
Proper Attic insulation saves you money and ensures a more comfortable home year-round.

We only use the SAFEST, Chemical-Free, Canadian Approved materials.
All our work is Warranted, Guaranteed and Insured

After many years of service in the GTA and surrounding communities, we are confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. We get so many referrals because we’re dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Our crews provide unmatched service, delivering top quality workmanship for all your needs. We’re not satisfied with our work until you are.