Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Insulation
6800 KITIMAT RD Mississauga ON L5N 5M1
HomeStars  >  Insulation in Vaughan  >  Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting  >  Attic insulation upgrade
J L.
J L.

Attic insulation upgrade

In our first winter in our older Leaside home we found ice damming and icicles to be a big issue. We investigated and found we were under insulated in our attic. We called in a couple of companies to take a look and from the beginning all interaction with Wojtek were friendly and professional. He came the next day to evaluate our attic and arrived right on time. He took a very thorough look and offered a couple of alternatives to address the issues, primarily blowing in cellulose insulation. We decided to go with Eco Comfort and the crew arrived on time a few days later and were friendly and professional. Wojtek came to check on the progress and spent more time with me while the work was being done. We did have to follow up as I noticed too much heat loss (melting snow on the roof as was the case before we had the work done). Wojtek was quick to come back and take a look and had the crew return to blow in more cellulose and I believe that has addressed the issue. Wojtek has always taken my calls, answered my questions and I've found him to be very professional. I would recommend Eco Comfort to anyone looking for help with attic insulation issues.

Thanks for your review of EcoComfort Insulation. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service, and hope you think of EcoComfort Insulation for your future insulation needs. Thanks again!