Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Reviews for Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Ali
Ali

Attic Insulation

I have posted this review 5 years after the initial project to provide a true feed back. We needed to replace our 25 years old attic insulation, in 2016.. Contacted number of companies and the Eco Comfort Insulation stood out. Company rep - Wojteck - was very professional and to the point. The crew showed up on time and did a fantastic job. No mess. Directly from the roof. Removed the existing insulation and filled up the attic according to R50 standard. Since then our second floor is no longer hot and cold as it used to be. Highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for the follow-up review, Ali! Attic insulation is a great, easy way to ensure your AC/heater is working efficiently, making your home more comfortable to live in. We're happy to hear about the difference the attic insulation made in your home, thank you again for choosing EcoComfort!

Roof Insulation upgrade

The team arrived on site and assessed the requirements to complete the upgrade. They were very professional and completed the work. Much appreciated the team. I have recommended ECOCOMFORT to two other households for insulation upgrades.

Thank you so much for the review and for the recommendations! We're happy to hear about your positive experience.

Jan in Ottawa
Jan in Ottawa

attic insulation

After long search I chose Eco Comfort. The initial assessment/quote on site by Patrick was very quick and he provided all the info. Then installation crew arrived on time, were quick and clean, very professional. Very happy !

Thank you for your review, Jan! We're happy to hear about your positive experience with our company. Thank you for choosing EcoComfort!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Incredible Company!

The insulation in our attic was atrocious and we needed it removed/replaced. Eco Comfort responded quickly, answered all our questions, and kept us in the loop the entire time. On insulation day, the guys showed up early, worked fast, and got the job done within a few hours. Amazing company and highly recommend them to anyone looking for any insulation work!

Thank you so much for your review! Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and we always ensure that each customer is 100% happy with the job done in their homes - we're happy to hear about your experience! Thanks again!

Azim in Mississauga
Azim in Mississauga

Attic insulation

Very prompt response from Patrick, who inspected my attic and recommended options. Equally good work from the guys who came to do the insulation: they were courteous, knowledgeable and friendly. They also did a pretty good job of cleaning up (not perfect, but insulation goes everywhere).

Thank you for your review, Azim! We're happy you're satisfied with the work done in your home!

Josey
Josey

Attic insulation

Patrick and Wojtek provided exceptional service.
Wojtek arrived promptly and explained, in detail, how the work would proceed. He made recommendations for my home which proved to be financially beneficial to me.

The insulation was completed promptly. I had a peek at the attic and was happy to see that all previous insulation was removed. Once electrical wiring was completed they returned to blow in cellulose to a height of about 20 inches. Every nook and cranny was thoroughly cleaned .... this was a lot of work as my resident 4-legged tenants created quite a mess! The attic was disinfected on two separate occasions with Benefect, a natural disinfectant. It's had an amazing effect on my health. I'm no longer coughing and sneezing. The air is fresh and clean.

Don't give it a second thought about hiring this team. They truly went above and beyond my expectations. I'm so pleased with their work and their professionalism. Thank you Wojtek, Patrick, and the rest of the crew.
A first-class job!
Josey from Mississauga

Hi Josey, thank you for taking the time to write us a detailed review! We're glad to hear about the positive effects you are experiencing due to the clean-up of your attic, and about your positive experience with our company! We love being able to help with everyone's attic needs. Thank you for choosing EcoComfort!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Attic Insulation

Fast, efficient and reliable. Quote was made and done within 15 - 20 minutes, and sent via E-mail ASAP. Communication was superb, and they even assisted in the process of getting a grant/rebate. Job was done within 2 hours, and they even vacuumed after. Definitely a positive experience and highly recommended.

Thank you for your review, and thank you for choosing EcoComfort! We're happy to hear about your positive experience with our company!

Karine from Richmond Hill
Karine from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Insulation problem

I asked Eco Comfort to come in because of a patch of mold occurring in the upper corner of my hallway. I suspected that there was a problem with the insulation, as insulated areas should not hold so much moisture. Eco Comfort’s service was prompt and thorough. They confirmed that it was due to the insulation. Not only did they take care of the spot in my hallway, but they covered my entire attic with an extra layer of insulation. I was very impressed. Thank you Eco Comfort!

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, Karine! We're glad we were able to help with all your attic needs.

Attic mould cleaning and vent installation

This is my second time using this company. The owner came back to check on the previous job and another issue at my request. He is very honest as he noticed an issue with the insulation and fixed it for me. I would not have known that on my own. I hired him for a second job to remove mold and install a kitchen vent. The workers were professional and thorough. I am happy with Ecocomfort.

Thank you for your review! We always ensure all of our customers are 100% happy with the work done in their homes - warranty included! We're happy to hear that you are satisfied with our company!

Maggie from Mississauga
Maggie from Mississauga

Attic mold remediation; cellulose insulation top up

We had our roof replaced and the roofing company was supposed to install baffles and top up attic insulation through roof opening for easier access. When they were in the attic they discovered mold and could not proceed. They also mentioned that we have to remove the existing BATT insulation before they can put in the cellulose insulation. Since they do not do mold cleanup we had to find someone else to do the job.

Called EcoComfort for estimate. Voitek came on time and gave us no-nonsense estimate. Did not try to upsell us. In fact he said there is no need to remove existing insulation as they are mold free and they can be arranged to ensure no gaps with the new cellulose insulation. He explained everything clearly and quote was emailed to us right after his visit. We accepted it and we were booked within the week for crew to come in. The cost they quote for insulation top up was in fact $500 CHEAPER than that quoted by the roofing place. So the discovery of the mold was actually a blessing.

On the day of the job, the crew came when they said they would. They were polite and efficient; installed everything and cleaned up nicely after they were done. We were sent before/after pictures for rebate claim purposes. All the mold is gone and we now have 20" of insulation. We are now in a heat wave and the difference this makes on 2nd floor is night and day.

I highly recommend EcoComfort to anyone looking for attic insulation work.

Hi Maggie, thank you for taking the time to write us such a detailed review! We love hearing about our customers' experiences, and we're so happy to hear that you are 100% satisfied with the work done in your home! Thanks again, we appreciate the recommendation.

More about Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

YOUR ATTIC EXPERTS.

We are Attic Insulation Experts, offering a wide range of Attic & Roof services. We create efficient, healthy, and worry-free attics!

Our services include:
- Quick, Clean and Affordable Insulation Upgrades with Eco Friendly blown in Cellulose insulation
- Removal of damaged, old or contaminated insulation
- Attic Disinfection
- Attic Ventilation
- Mould prevention
- Mould Remediation
- Attic & Roof Inspections

WE MAKE YOUR HOME MORE EFFICIENT AND LOWER YOUR ENERGY COSTS!
Proper Attic insulation saves you money and ensures a more comfortable home year-round.

We only use the SAFEST, Chemical-Free, Canadian Approved materials.
All our work is Warranted, Guaranteed and Insured

After many years of service in the GTA and surrounding communities, we are confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. We get so many referrals because we’re dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Our crews provide unmatched service, delivering top quality workmanship for all your needs. We’re not satisfied with our work until you are.