Ontario Pool Service

Pool Cover
Pool Cover
0 reviews King City, ON

Pool cover

Our neighbour needed a pool repair and recommended Ontario Pool Service to us. We needed a new winter pool cover and decided on the stretch version over the old fitted in-pool cover. The price including installation was very reasonable, the installation very professional, and the cover looks fantastic.

Thank you. Your review is greatly appreciated. It was our pleasure to do business with you.

Lina in Toronto
Lina in Toronto

Safty cover

We've ordered the safty cover for the pool and we're surprised fast and professional team is working. The measurement has been done on time and the quality of the cover is fantastic.

Thank you very much for your review. it was our pleasure to do the service for you.

Angelina in Toronto
Angelina in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Built a pool

OPS is a great team who built our pool and make it fantastic summer place for our family, kids and friends.

Thank you team for your effort and professionalism
Great job!!!

Thank you for the review. Your opinion is matter for us. The year was tought and we did our best to complete the project.

FB
FB
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Reliable and great quality

After trying multiple service providers, I got introduced to these guys a couple of years ago and used them for my closing and opening services. They have done a great job, we punctual, dependable team. They know their work and are very helpful in answering questions.

Thank you for taking time to review our service.

Gilli
Gilli
0 reviews King City, ON

Pool service, renovation and repairs/install

Talented, personalized service with a smile. Denis from Ontario pools and his team have looked after my pool for many years. They renovated, restored and serviced my pool and spa with professionalism and efficiency. Thank you Ontario Pools!!!

Thank you for taking time to review our service Gilli. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.

Fedor S
Fedor S
1 review Cedar Valley, ON

Absolutely fantastic!

I have owned a few pools in my life, and have always struggled to find a company that was reliable and consistent with the quality of the work. Thankfully a few years ago I found Ontario Pool Service. This company truly sets the bar in the industry. The professionalism, honestly and quality are unparalleled! Speaking from personal experience, from installing new pool equipment, servicing the current equipment, pool renovation, pool liner change and pool opening/closing, I am extremely happy with all the services OPS provided, and continue to provide for me. I have also seen the amazing work they do on new pool construction, and when I need a new pool sometime in the future, I know who I will be calling.

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your review with us.

lesleyrolls1 in Old Toronto
lesleyrolls1 in Old Toronto

Swimming Pool Maintenance

Since first calling Ontario Pool Service early 2018 for pool start up and continued maintenance, I have been extremely satisfied with the attention I have received. Along with excellent response time to my phone calls or texts, I feel there is pride taken in completing quality work. Honesty and integrity are a normal occurrence with Ontario Pool Service.

Lesley Bennett

Thank you for your review, Lesley! It's a pleasure working with you.

Kirill
Kirill

Pool

The work was to convert my chlorine pool to salt water which included installing a professional salt system.

Thank you for your review, Kirill!

Karri
Karri

Pool opening and new pump installation

I contacted Ontario Pool Service to replace my old single speed pump as well as do the opening service this spring. Unfortunately they missed the first appointment I scheduled with their office, but I am now waiting for Denis and his crew to come do it later next week.

Thank you for review, Karri! Hope you're satisfied with the job done.

Satisfied P.
Satisfied P.
1 review King City, ON

Installation of a pool liner.

The staff were very knowledgeable about their products and services. They texted prior to their arrival and showed up at the work site with all the required tools and materials at the appointed time. They were personable and didn't mention the aging condition of our "grand dame" pool. :) We would be very likely to recommend them to friends.

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to work with you!

More about Ontario Pool Service

Ontario Pool Service has 20+ years of experience in the pool industry assisting homeowners with all indoor and outdoor swimming pool services and products. Ontario Pool Service is Toronto’s first choice in providing a full spectrum of professional residential swimming pool services including openings, closings, weekly services, maintenance, repairs, renovations, ...
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Toronto?