Hands On Home Inspections Ltd.

11718 85a Ave Delta BC V4C 2V6
Home Inspection
Hands On Home Inspections Ltd.

Best of 2016 winnerBest of 2016winner

Reviews for Hands On Home Inspections Ltd.

Peter from Burnaby
Peter from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Home Inspection

We were given a list of home inspectors, so we just started googling them until we found one we thought would be good. Stephen Burke is who we ended up with and he did a great job. The cost was fair and we were very pleased. Had no complaints whatsoever.

Another great condo inspection.

Elena from Burnaby
Elena from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Home inspection

We were very happy with the home inspection done by Stephen. He was very detailed, did excellent work and gave excellent advice. Our realtor recommended us to him and we were very satisfied overall with the services.

I like when my clients have lots of questions!! It makes for a great inspection.

David from Vancouver
David from Vancouver
1 review Powell River, BC

Assisted Review

Steve Burke, who is the owner of Hands On Home Inspections, was recommended by my realtor. He did a home inspection on a condo in Powell River BC. He took his time and show area that needed to improve. He provided a well written report with a follow-up call. Steve Burke is totally professional and provides excellent service for home inspections. I highly recommend his services to everyone who looking home inspection.

My clients were very happy to join me for the entire inspection.

Yaxin Ma from Penticton
Yaxin Ma from Penticton
1 review Powell River, BC

House inspection on 7059 Oliver St. Powell River

Steve Burke, the owner of the Hands On Home Inspections, did the house inspection on the house of 7059 Oliver Street in Powell River, BC, on May 22, 2010. Later, we bought that house, happily, based on his inspections and recommendations.

At that time, we were living in South Okanagan, very far from Powell River, so Steve took and sent us 110 pictures of the house, showing all the details of the entire house, while he took a thorough inspection, found all the things that need to fix or take care of. Made a good recommendation and helped us to get a reasonable price.

After working with him, we found Steve Burke honest, careful, thorough and professional.

We recommend him wholeheartedly.

Thanks for using Hands On Home Inspections ltd.

More about Hands On Home Inspections Ltd.

When you’re planning to purchase a home or an investment property, you’ll need to decide who to have your home inspected by. Your real estate agent will probably show you a list of possible home inspectors, but who you choose is up to you – and it’s a very important choice.

I am:
Registered member of CAHPI (Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors)
WETT Certified to inspect wood burning installations
approved by Consumer Protection BC (License #47457)
member of BBB in good standing
I take the time to make sure you get all the information you need to make your home purchase with confidence. I work for you, the buyer, not the seller, not the real estate agent, to make sure the house you are buying is going to be there for the long term. Many homes look good on the outside but have serious problems on the inside that can cause you or your family harm or depreciate the value of your home.

I can also help you when you plan to sell your home, to make sure it is ready for selling and that there will be no unpleasant surprises when the buyer’s home inspection is carried out.

Home Inspection
Complete home/building inspections - includes infrared imaging at no extra charge! Wood burning appliance inspections
I believe in taking care of my clients, the people who trust me to go in and check the house for them. A home is one of the biggest purchases we ever make, and having a thorough inspection done on your potential home is the first step in making that decision. Your report comes complete with pictures of your house that are vital to the decision you make when purchasing your home. I work for you whether you are the buyer or the seller: I check over every inch of your home so that no crack in the foundation or weak spots in the structure are missed.
2004