Foxtrough Exterior Services

B. L.
B. L.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Eavestrough cleaning

We called Foxtrough to have our eavestroughs cleaned and to replace our eavestroughs covers. Jesse was quick to respond and did the work on schedule. Everything was done well and he cleaned up afterwards. Recommended.

Thanks for the review! Should be nice to have a worry free gutter system!

steve in Ajax
steve in Ajax
8 reviews Pickering, ON

Clean gutters

They did any excellent job. Completely cleaned all the gutters and made sure that they cleaned up any mess that fell to the ground. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Thanks Steve, looking forward to working with you in the future.

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Service

I hired Foxtrough to clean and perform repairs on my evestrough. Their service was fast and friendly. Their pricing was competitive. I would recommend to anyone needing evestrough cleaning or repairs.

Hi James! thanks for the kind words and recommendations!

Ranjan
Ranjan

Eaves Cleaning

Jesse was prompt in replying to the online request and setting up an appointment. He arrived on time. The work was very efficient and thorough. Would definitely recommend his services.

Always looking to improve! Thanks for the review, our pleasure.

Erin in Leslieville
Erin in Leslieville

Fixed gutters/eaves & capping

I had Jesse come out last year because we kept having problems with rain water spilling over the sides no matter how many times we had the eaves/gutters cleaned by different companies. Jesse took off the gutters to fix flashing, capped wooden soffits and reinstalled everything. I’ve waited a while to write the review to see how it held up over the rainy seasons and I’m happy to say that we no longer have rain spilling over in the corners. Jesse is the only one who has been able to fix this for us and he stands by his work.

Thanks Erin! happy to help solve your problem when it seemed like it was never going to be fixed!

KGB in Toronto
KGB in Toronto

Gutters cleaned and made a few recommendations

Gutters and downspout were clogged and overflowing. Jesse came out within a few days of quote to clean them. Was nice enough to take some photos at my request since I am allergic to ladders. Made a few recommendations for ways to fix the issues we have too. I would recommend him.

Thanks! always happy to provide pictures and peace of mind.

Eaves trough

Jesse has been prompt and efficient with his work. Add to that excellent communication throughout the process. Will definitely continue to call on him for eaves repairs, maintenance, and troubleshooting.

Thanks for the review! much appreciated.

Toronto Girl
Toronto Girl

Eaves clean

I called a few eaves cleaners. Foxtrough (Jessie) was the only service that actually answered the phone...and that was after business hours as well. Jessie was very pleasant, kept me informed of cleaning schedule throughout and scheduled the work within a week. The job was very well done.

Thanks for the review! Always looking to keep our clients in the loop and book asap!

Lisa
Lisa

Eaves maintenance and repair

Great job! Jesse was friendly, helpful, and reliable. I would hire them again and be happy to recommend Foxtrough.

Happy to hear Lisa! thanks for the kind words. -jm

Cleaning and repair

We were very pleased with the service we received from Jessie today. He was efficient in completion of the work and honest with the repair that was required. We’d use Foxtrough again!

Happy to hear! and happy to help! -jm

More about Foxtrough Exterior Services

PROFESSIONAL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES:
• EAVESTROUGH REPAIR - CLEANING - SECTION REPLACEMENT
• DOWNSPOUT DISCONNECTION - REPLACEMENT - RE-ROUTING
• MINOR SHINGLE ROOF REPAIR - ROOF VENT REPLACEMENT - PLUMBING STACK REPLACEMENT