Parker's Window Cleaning

Reviews for Parker's Window Cleaning

Jamie
Jamie

Eavestrough cleaning

Mark and crew were very professional and did a great job. He offered some advice on arrangement of my downspouts that would help them from getting clogged. I will definitely continue to use them for regular window and gutter cleaning.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. We're so glad to hear that Mark and Joel were professional and did a great job. We are very happy to continue cleaning your windows and eaves in the future.

Kind Regards,

Chloe Parker

Window cleaning - inside and out

Really pleased with the exceptional service from Mark and Chloe at Parker's Window Cleaning...great communications on email, they arrived on time and we were very happy with their work inside and out. They were here for almost three hours making sure everything was perfect.
Am sending their contact information to all our neighbors.
Would highly recommend them!

Thanks so much for writing this review! We have already heard from one of your neighbors. It was a pleasure working for you. :)

donna.vakalis in Toronto
donna.vakalis in Toronto

Old bungalow storm windows cleaning

They were courteous, professional and did good work. I'd recommend them.

We have a very old house with very old windows, and they managed to take them apart and get them clean inside.

Donna, Thanks so much for writing this review we really appreciate it! It was a pleasure working for you.

Mark & Chloe

Robert Gabourie from Toronto
Robert Gabourie from Toronto

Window cleaning inside and out$380

We have never had the windows cleaned professionally since we bought this 3 story ninety year old house with a glassed in porch five years ago.
What a difference! They look fantastic. Also the company was very accommodating to our crazy schedule. Thank you so much!

We're so glad you thought the windows looked fantastic after we cleaned them and that we could accommodate your schedule. Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review we really appreciate it!

Kindest Regards,

Joe from Brampton
Joe from Brampton

Exterior and Interior window cleaning

An excellent company,from my initial contact with chloe to set up our appointment. I was very impressed with her professional but friendly manner in handling my request. Then comes the cleaning day, just to watch Mark work was amazing,he was more particular about my job then I was.He even double checked to make sure there were no missed spots anywhere on my windows or patio doors.A remarkable young man I was so impressed I asked him to make sure he comes again next year. Thanks folks for an excellent job.

Joe we really appreciate your kind words in this review. We are thrilled that you had such a positive experience from start to finish with our company. We look forward to working more for you in the future. Hope you have a great rest of the summer!

Kindest Regards,

Lana
Lana

Exterior and interior window cleaning, gutter cleaning

I hired this company for exterior and interior window and window screen cleaning, gutter cleaning, garage and entrance door cleaning. They arrived on time and did outstanding job! Very pleased with the results.

We are so glad! Thanks so much for taking the time to write about it. Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer.

Patricia Lynn in Georgetown
Patricia Lynn in Georgetown

I can see clearly now the dirt is gone!!!

I moved into my new home at the end of May 2016. The windows had not been cleaned in well over a year. It was time to call in a professional!!! Mark & Ollie arrived on time. Got right to work after a walk thru of the job to be done. Within 2.5 hrs my windows were sparkling, tracks were cleaned & screens scrubbed & replaced. Overall the best window cleaning I've ever had done! If you want it done right, this is the place to call!! Thanks Mark, see you in the fall!!!

Patricia, Thanks so much for taking the time write such a detailed review for us. We really strive to be on time and do a thorough job. See you in the fall! :)

More about Parker's Window Cleaning

We offer premium cleaning services to Residential and Commercial properties. We are WSIB compliant and contain 5 million dollar liability insurance coverage.

Our certifications include:

IHSA Working at Heights Training
Aerial Equipment Safety Training (boom/scissor lifts)
IHSA Suspended Access Equipment (swing stage/boatswains chair)
IHSA Suspended Window Cleaning Safety Training