Parker's Window Cleaning

Reviews for Parker's Window Cleaning

Amanda in Toronto
Amanda in Toronto

Great exterior window clean

Absolutely great service from start to finish. Received a prompt response to my quote request and easily booked an appointment. Workers were punctual, professional and made sure I was satisfied with their work before they left. Would definitely hire them again.

Thank you very much for this great review we really appreciate it. We are so glad you had a great experience from start to finish with everyone from our team. :)

Paulina in Toronto
Paulina in Toronto

New home window cleaning

We had the pleasure of getting Marko and Alicia to wash all our exterior windows and inside screens. Note our house is 10 years old and never lived in so it truly needed some TLC. Besides doing an amazing job they were thorough and efficient. We will definitely be requesting this on an annual basis. The windows are so clean birds keep flying into them (ouch) … don't worry no animals have been harmed in the cleaning of our windows :)

Thank you very much for submitting this detailed review! I have passed on your comments to Marko and Alicia and they are very grateful as well.

Lyle in Toronto
Lyle in Toronto

Prompt and Excellent Service

Chloe was very prompt to give us a quote and schedule our window cleaning. Their young man did an excellent job and we can "see clearly now". We have asked them to schedule us for a quarterly window cleaning service.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for our company we really appreciate it and look forward to arranging the exterior windows quarterly.

Jane a.
Jane a.

Window and Eaves Trough Cleaning

Just had our eaves trough and windows (inside, outside, tracks and screens) cleaned by Parker's Window Cleaning. Great job by Mark and Tristan, thanks guys! Chloe was great as point of contact and getting us a quote in a timely manner. Thanks Parker's Window Cleaning! I feel like I have no windows they are so clean and spotless! Beautiful!

Thank you Jane for this wonderful review. I will pass on your comments to the team!

Great job

Great job. Chloe got me booked in 2 days and Mark and Tristan did a bang up job. I have many large windows and my friends commented after how spectacularly clean they looked!
they even found time to come inside and do all the interior to the same standard.
thanks for squeezing me in and for a top notch job.
sandra

Thanks for the great review! We’re so glad it worked out that we could fit it in last minute and our guys did a great job. Thanks again!

Daniela in Toronto
Daniela in Toronto

Window, Eaves and Metal Panel Cleaning

Alicia and Marko did a great job! They were very professional and polite and completed the job beautifully. It was a pleasure dealing with Chloe on the phone. She answered my questions and sent me a quote in a timely matter. I will definitely use Parker’s again and highly recommend it. I love that Parker’s is a family business as they take much care and pride in their work and it shows!

Wow we are genuinely grateful for this review! We are thrilled to hear that Marko and Alicia completed the work beautifully and that you noticed how we take care and pride in our family run business. We look forward to working for you again a in the future. Thanks again!

Chlöe :)

Paul W.
Paul W.
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Eavestrough Cleaning

A great experience from start to finish. Chloe was my first point of contact and the estimate and booking were both prompt and seamless. Marko and Alicia were friendly and personable and arrived right on time. They did a great job in under an hour. I won’t hesitate to use Parker’s Window Cleaning in the future or to recommend them to others.

Thanks Paul for this awesome review! I’m glad things went so well from start to finish. Thanks for recommending us and we look forward to working for you in the future!

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

One time, on budget, excellent result!

Referral from my neighbor, they did a great job with my windows, especially because they are so high!

Would highly recommend PWC to anyone wanting crystal clean windows and done in a timely manner!

Thanks for the awesome review Rob we really appreciate it!! I’m glad to hear they did a great job with your high windows. We’re so happy your neighbour recommended us and that you will too. :)

katesoh in Toronto
katesoh in Toronto

window cleaning

As always, we loved the excellent service from Parker's Window Cleaning. The windows look flawless. The team was friendly and efficient. They kept us apprised of their arrival time which we appreciated. Thanks again!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our team we really appreciate it! I’m so glad the windows look flawless and the crew was friendly and efficient. Thank you!

Window (Interior and Exterior) and Eaves Trough Cleaning

Everything went great! Marko and Alicia were wonderful. They arrived on time and completed the work order meticulously. They were professional, friendly, and thorough . . . double-checking all of the windows to make sure nothing had been missed. They made sure that we were satisfied with everything and completely tidied up their work areas before they left.

Our initial contact was with Chloe who was efficient , provided excellent and timely communication as well as great customer service. The whole process right from the request for a quote, scheduling, through to job completion could not have been easier. It has been a pleasure doing business with Parker's Window Cleaning; we will certainly use them again and highly recommend them to our friends and family.

Wow thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review! We are so happy to read your remarks about our team and the ease of setting up the appointment. Thank you for recommending us to friends and family as well!

More about Parker's Window Cleaning

We offer premium cleaning services to Residential and Commercial properties. We are WSIB compliant and contain 5 million dollar liability insurance coverage.

Our certifications include:

IHSA Working at Heights Training
Aerial Equipment Safety Training (boom/scissor lifts)
IHSA Suspended Access Equipment (swing stage/boatswains chair)
IHSA Suspended Window Cleaning Safety Training